Official feedback thread re: the new leveling system

19 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Isn't this cute. Demoted from TRS to new seller, according to the app. Probably a bug because the website still has me at TRS but I guess there will be a few FLS (Formerly living sellers) after this if the glitch is widespread. Perhaps Fiverr thought it was too top heavy and wanted a few of us to get a heart attack 🤩

Screenshot_20240314_202229_Fiverr.jpg

Leo, none of these screenshots can be accurate, because Fiverr promised that everything would be fixed by March 14th.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, bismaa_8 said:

Ohh.. There is no option of update on my play store right now, I guess I just have to wait 🙂

I don't how it works on different Android versions, but if you have app auto-update enabled, then maybe you already have today's app version.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, nadiappp said:

I think the Dashboard is correct. I'm happy with the public Level while it lasts. (Was Level 2 for ages.)

Omg, If I were on your place, I would be crying now😭... I just achieved the level 1 on previous evaluation and thank God I'm not demoted 😭

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, vhskid said:

I don't how it works on different Android versions, but if you have app auto-update enabled, then maybe you already have today's app version.

I do have auto update but I like to update them by myself so it's turned off haha...I'll just wait for the update for now so that I can update my app by myself.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Leo, none of these screenshots can be accurate, because Fiverr promised that everything would be fixed by March 14th.

They simply don't exist. It's all in our heads.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, samiahmed666 said:

hi any body knows the reason of demoting ??

Check this link. https://www.fiverr.com/cp/freelancers-levels-ratings

it gives requirements for the levels - maybe one of your stats dropped lower than the requirement for the level. Though I thought sellers were supposed to get 30 days grace period before demotion, but maybe they started that 30 days ago without saying.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

Just now, smashradio said:

To be fair, the update solved it. But it says something about the way things are run here. 

Screenshot_20240314_210726_Fiverr.jpg

This is that one message that was sent out to everyone all over again (about our performances dropping.)

I get it - bugs happen, especially when things are being updated, but... I don't know, it always makes me feel a bit off I guess? 

There are things that shouldn't happen, or if they do (and testers/users report it) the least that could happen is a 'whoops, sorry guys, we f-d up, update your apps and you'll be fine (or something.)

I know that we probably do catch bugs faster as well but still..

(

• Like 2
  • Up 4

6 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Check this link. https://www.fiverr.com/cp/freelancers-levels-ratings

it gives requirements for the levels. Though I thought sellers were supposed to get 30 days grace period before demotion, but maybe they started that 30 days ago without saying.

thank you for the reply .but do you know when we will be back to level 1 again when we will be promoted?is this a big of flagged account because my account is flagged also 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, katakatica said:

This is that one message that was sent out to everyone all over again (about our performances dropping.)

I get it - bugs happen, especially when things are being updated, but... I don't know, it always makes me feel a bit off I guess? 

There are things that shouldn't happen, or if they do (and testers/users report it) the least that could happen is a 'whoops, sorry guys, we f-d up, update your apps and you'll be fine (or something.)

(

Yeah I don't mind the occasional bug and I didn't panic when I saw the app today because I expected bugs. But when you have a well-planned, thoroughly tested system ready for launch, you iron out the worst of them. Telling hundreds or even  thousands of hard-working people that years of their life is now wasted because of a demotion is not just a tiny bug - it's a big "we don't care if we scare the living daylights out of you because you're not important" to their sellers - mostly because it just proves that they don't know what's going to happen after this launch themselves. 

Now I'll enjoy this candlelight Hans Zimmer concert in peace. Nothing like a good movie soundtrack to take your mind off things. 

20240314_205241.jpg

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 6
  • Up 1

Just now, katakatica said:

(

Indeed, it would be beneficial to at least send sellers an mail about the fiverr app update that it require update to see new level with complete stats 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, samiahmed666 said:

do you know when we will be back to level 1 again when we will be promoted?is this a big of flagged account because my account is flagged also 

It would be best to ask Fiverr support or staff on the forum. Maybe if it said you couldn't be included in the rating system because of a warning that's what happens but check with CS.

The levels page says:

We understand the flexibility of freelancing, so we’ve tailored the system to fit your dynamic needs. Now you can advance to the next level within a day* by meeting the level criteria. You'll also have a 30-day grace period to work on improving any metrics, so you can maintain your status and avoid a level drop.

The bottom line?

This means faster advancements and more time to improve.

*This applies to Level 1 and Level 2. Top Rated requires a manual evaluation.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

It would be best to ask Fiverr support or staff on the forum. Maybe if it said you couldn't be included in the rating system because of a warning that's what happens but check with CS.

The levels page says:

thank you so much

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, smashradio said:

But when you have a well-planned, thoroughly tested system ready for launch, you iron out the worst of them

And at least warn your users in advance, you don't let them panic first, and then tell them "Oh, hey, iOS users can update their apps now, Android users should wait for the weekend."

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Up 4

7 hours ago, leonormiserol said:

So the system really isn't working.
Now I have 8 at one of my concerts (from 3 days ago) and another with --. And I'm still at level 0. It seems to me that someone forgot to put a screw in and the machinery was left loose.

0-o.png

So according to the app I am officially a new level 0 seller. And I wonder, when will this come into operation?
Some things work, others don't. We're fixing things along the way. If this were a sale to a customer I'm sure they would be very unhappy.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, catwriter said:

And at least warn your users in advance, you don't let them panic first, and then tell them "Oh, hey, iOS users can update their apps now, Android users should wait for the weekend."

True, also it is not applicable to all Android users. I am using an Android device and updated the app some time ago

• Like 2
  • Up 1