New Pinterest Manager Seeking Tips

alifeham

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I specialize in setting up and managing Pinterest profiles. I'm eager to learn and would love any tips on getting more buyers for my Fiverr gigs. Thanks in advance!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

On 5/23/2024 at 11:32 PM, abdheshkjha said:

Hi, thank you so much for sharing your Pinterest experience, Its good to know it helps to get more buyers. I would love to know more about this service you are offering. 

Hi!

Thank you for your interest! I offer a comprehensive Pinterest setup and management service. This includes creating and optimizing your Pinterest profile, designing eye-catching pins, and developing a content strategy tailored to your brand. The goal is to drive traffic, increase engagement, and ultimately attract more buyers. If you have any specific questions or need more details, feel free to ask! 

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

I would love any advice from the Fiverr forum community on attracting more buyers for my gig. Any tips on how I can improve my services would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, prateekgaonkar said:

List your gig in social media related categories!

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely list my gig in the social media related categories. I appreciate your advice!

• Like 4