Beware for this new Scam?

xshay99

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, saifullahhabib said:

Are you know Is it scam?

Yes it's a scam that multiple people have reported on the forum. Fiverr doesn't send people QR codes to scan in their Fiverr inbox.  That QR code will have taken you to an external site if you scanned it. Contact your bank about it and report it. If the transaction has gone through you can dispute it. Report the user/message either with the inbox option or through the helpdesk.

Edited by uk1000

57 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Could Fiverr maybe send out a heads-up email about this? It's obvious that it's weird to some people but I see more and more newcomers fall for it.

I also suggested that near the start of this month and they've still done nothing like that.

They could have prevented these scams or many of them by now by doing that.

Posted (edited)

Created my account last October. Getting 10s of telegram messages + 33 spams. Up to now, still not a single order. But we'll get there for sure. 🤞😊

Edited by j_almojera
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have also recently received a message like this.

I uploaded a video on my gig and it was still processing, and I had emailed fiverr to let them know my video was taking too long to process. And I recently uploaded a new gig and it has gotten 0 impressions (I'm new to fiverr), and i received this message from "Support Fiverr" Yesterday. It said that my account had been suspended and that I had to scan the link to unlock my account, after going to the link they asked for my bank account details to verify my account and I had to let them know the amount of money I had in my account. I found this abit weird and I emailed fiverr and asked them to verify the legitimacy of this message. I still haven't received an email from fiverr and it's been more than 12 hours. I also transferred all my money to a different bank account for added safety measures. Incase the scammers are reading this, I'll let u know I am an amateur kickboxer with a fight record of 3-1. I earn money the right way and I would pay to punch ya backwards. I hope fiverr will do their job in making sure that scams like this don't go unnoticed, or maybe even find out the ip adress and location of this scammers so we could deal with them ourselves, like men.

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-12 at 13.32.04.jpeg

3 hours ago, plimsollart said:

i received this message from "Support Fiverr" Yesterday

We've told Fiverr about the scam messages that use that display name. Fiverr still hasn't stopped it yet.

@Kesha Do you know when Fiverr will add code to prevent any user from entering "Support Fiverr" or "Fiverr" in their display name, as this fraud and fraud attempts have been happening for along time now. If Fiverr wants the site to be more trustworthy, why aren't they doing anything about the buyers who change their display name to impersonate Fiverr Support and do frauds like this (apart from banning them when they're reported, but stopping them changing their display name to impersonate Fiverr customer support would help stop the frauds before they happened)? And can't they do anything about the QR codes being sent as that hasn't been prevented yet either.

Edited by uk1000
  • Up 1

can somebody help about this messege is it a fraud or not

I send a gig and within  a minute i gotta messege from "fiverteam987" they said

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, sattersafin11! 🎉 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬🎉. 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦. 𝐓𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐫. 🔗 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 sattersafin11'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 : https://fiverr.confirm70298.com/order/3702392 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐃: №7764414 🙅🏻‍♂️ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐑 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞-𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 🌍𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐑 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐬. ❤️ 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐑 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦.

can somebody say is it a fake or not