Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

I am interested in this option. Would love to try it. If I am eligible.I am tagging @mjensen415 , just want to let Fiverr know that I’m ready to be participated in this Seller Plus program.It’s okay if there is any monthly subscription fee, I’m okay with that.

t’s okay if there is any monthly subscription fee, I’m okay with that.

It is $29 a month.

is it still available ?

Yes, I am a member, and it is available for the right sellers, but not all qualify. Plus, I think it was so popular that Fiverr is overwhelmed by the response and does not have enough managers to cover everyone that wants to be in the program.

i am a new saler can i use saler plus ?

New sellers can be invited to join, but they must meet Fiverr’s qualifications.

• Like 43

I know that this has already been said, but I feel like it’s too important to ignore. Fiverr is literally giving advantages to people who are paying them. And those advantages are ones that are supposed to be earned by working hard.

I have been in the Seller Plus program from the beginning. I paying for the time and expertise of a coach, a support, a trainer. The rest is up to you. What coach or mentor do you know that’s only $20 a month?

It’s down right laughable to think that more orders come to those with a coach. Yes, I am invited to share in networking and programs but when it comes to orders, reviews and your level… ITS ALL ON YOU!

It’s so easy to be skeptical about something that is not available to you…yet. But for goodness sakes people, do you think Fiverr will somehow give the Seller Plus buyers some kind of secret ability to get hundreds of orders?

Please be kind and realize that Fiverr is the best platform for freelancers and take advantage of everything you can… but it’s YOU that has to do the good work.

• Like 53
  • Up 2

I have been in the Seller Plus program from the beginning. I paying for the time and expertise of a coach, a support, a trainer. The rest is up to you. What coach or mentor do you know that’s only $20 a month?

It’s down right laughable to think that more orders come to those with a coach. Yes, I am invited to share in networking and programs but when it comes to orders, reviews and your level… ITS ALL ON YOU!

It’s so easy to be skeptical about something that is not available to you…yet. But for goodness sakes people, do you think Fiverr will somehow give the Seller Plus buyers some kind of secret ability to get hundreds of orders?

Please be kind and realize that Fiverr is the best platform for freelancers and take advantage of everything you can… but it’s YOU that has to do the good work.

I’m not against the coaching/mentoring part of the Seller Plus program.

However, I posted that comment when @mjensen415’s post contained this statement “Get priority access to Fiverr’s growth programs, such as Fiverr’s choice, to drive more traffic to your gig.”

• Like 48

When you’re busy perfecting every task, it’s hard to give your Gig the attention it deserves.

Today we are launching Seller Plus – a special program that will connect you with a personal Seller Success Manager who will offer expert guidance to boost your business as a seller on Fiverr.

What are the other benefits of Seller Plus?

• Enhance your Gig’s visibility, with expert advice on the right keywords and pricing
  • Increase your chances to qualify for programs that drive trive more traffic to your Gigs
  • Engage in networking events and educational content offered exclusively to members

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

Seller Plus is $29 per month, but the first 200 to sign up will receive a 33% monthly discount. You can even pay right from your Fiverr balance.

All information and questions can be found here:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Today we are launching Seller Plus – a special program that will connect you with a personal Seller Success Manager who will offer expert guidance to boost your business as a seller on Fiverr.

I’m interested. How can I do this?

Thanks

@taronbd

• Like 42

I am fully aware about this.

I’m not hoping that by joining seller plus program will increase my orders sales rapidly.

That’s not my intention.

There is some features that I really like to try by joining seller plus program.

1. I don’t know if this exist or not, but I read the article and it said there is advance analytics.

I want to try use this features and want to analayze is my gig performance is good enough this far.

2. Seller coupons

I have a repeat customer that I want to treat them nice by giving some additional discount on their next order.

Yes we can do this by sending custom offer, but sometimes they just purchase my gig without contacting me first.

So i think, it would be nice if I can give some discount to my loyal customer.

And for another thing, working as a freelancer here is kinda like entering a big jungle.

it would be good if we can have some guideline or mentor here to help us keep on track always.

I really don’t think seller plus will help increasing sales, just like how promoted gigs will not guarantee helping to increase sales.

I’m sorry if I mentioning it again, but if there is a chance or Fiverr open another batch of seller plus invitation, I would really like to be joined in. @mjensen415

• Like 45

I am fully aware about this.

I’m not hoping that by joining seller plus program will increase my orders sales rapidly.

That’s not my intention.

There is some features that I really like to try by joining seller plus program.

1. I don’t know if this exist or not, but I read the article and it said there is advance analytics.

I want to try use this features and want to analayze is my gig performance is good enough this far.

2. Seller coupons

I have a repeat customer that I want to treat them nice by giving some additional discount on their next order.

Yes we can do this by sending custom offer, but sometimes they just purchase my gig without contacting me first.

So i think, it would be nice if I can give some discount to my loyal customer.

And for another thing, working as a freelancer here is kinda like entering a big jungle.

it would be good if we can have some guideline or mentor here to help us keep on track always.

I really don’t think seller plus will help increasing sales, just like how promoted gigs will not guarantee helping to increase sales.

I’m sorry if I mentioning it again, but if there is a chance or Fiverr open another batch of seller plus invitation, I would really like to be joined in. @mjensen415

I would say you want to join the Seller Plus Program for the right reasons. 🙂

• Like 45

Who is attending the next webinar on March 18?

What are your expectations?

I already signed up!

whats that can you please guide?

It is a webinar for Seller Plus members only.

If there is any real meeting with the real seller, will it be happened if a seller live outside of USA? I am living in Indonesia and actually I’m very interested to get engage with the other seller too as well, but is it possible?

There was a kind of greet and meet with the other sellers in the program and the Seller Plus Managers last week. It was at noon EST. At that time it was stated that Fiverr wants to have a meeting of this type once a month.

I am not get the invitation yet, but today when I open up forum, I got an invitation to the webinar.

The name of that webinar is Workshop : Mastering Fiverr’s Communication Best Practices for Sellers.

Is this the webinar that seller plus get invited or is it different?

Sorry if this wrong, this is my first time genting invited to any Fiverr webinar.

• Like 44

I am not get the invitation yet, but today when I open up forum, I got an invitation to the webinar.

The name of that webinar is Workshop : Mastering Fiverr’s Communication Best Practices for Sellers.

Is this the webinar that seller plus get invited or is it different?

Sorry if this wrong, this is my first time genting invited to any Fiverr webinar.

The invitation was pinned so, I believe we all got it. It is not a Seller Plus specific webinar.

• Like 44
  • Up 1

The invitation was pinned so, I believe we all got it. It is not a Seller Plus specific webinar.

Oh okay, thanks for clarifying it.

Just happy for a moment and check out my notification from my desktop soon after I got that invitation.

I thought I was genting invited yet to the seller plus, but still not.

It’s okay, I will keep waiting for it.

Thanks again for the clarification.

• Like 44
  • Up 1

When you’re busy perfecting every task, it’s hard to give your Gig the attention it deserves.

What are the other benefits of Seller Plus?

• Enhance your Gig’s visibility, with expert advice on the right keywords and pricing
  • Increase your chances to qualify for programs that drive trive more traffic to your Gigs
  • Engage in networking events and educational content offered exclusively to members

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

Seller Plus is $29 per month, but the first 200 to sign up will receive a 33% monthly discount. You can even pay right from your Fiverr balance.

All information and questions can be found here:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

If you’re interested in being invited

I am interested. Please, invite me.

• Like 31

Oh okay, thanks for clarifying it.

Just happy for a moment and check out my notification from my desktop soon after I got that invitation.

I thought I was genting invited yet to the seller plus, but still not.

It’s okay, I will keep waiting for it.

Thanks again for the clarification.

I got my invitation in my inbox of my profile.

• Like 45