Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

t’s okay if there is any monthly subscription fee, I’m okay with that.

It is $29 a month.

is it still available ?

Yes, I am a member, and it is available for the right sellers, but not all qualify. Plus, I think it was so popular that Fiverr is overwhelmed by the response and does not have enough managers to cover everyone that wants to be in the program.

i am a new saler can i use saler plus ?

New sellers can be invited to join, but they must meet Fiverr’s qualifications.

Super Interested! Would Love to learn more! please invite

• Like 44

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! 

I've been invited to the Seller Plus Program a few months ago but I haven't had the time to join. 

I want to join now because of the keywords features they are offering now.

But when I click the Join Now button it leads me to my Seller Dashboard.

Anyone knows why is that?

I appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Veronica

• Like 9

You might need to reach out to Customer Support for an answer. Seller Plus is a relatively new feature, so not much is known about it yet.  Did a message come with the jump to your dashboard?

"As the program is invite-only, it is only accessible to you once you have received your personal invitation to participate in Seller Plus. There is a limit to the number of Sellers that can join the program so if you did receive an invite and then are notified that the program is full, we will be sure to let you know as soon as an opening becomes available."

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360018143698-Seller-Plus-FAQs?segment=seller 

You might also be able to ask here: 

• Like 10

@mjensen425

HI,
I am back after along time... Had been with bad health and some life thunderstorms in life the past few months.

So after clearing my head I am back.
Is this  still available., if so I would like to join the Seller Plus too. 
FIverr seller ID: Sanda5

I had a personal seller success manager before. But after a few months she wasn't available.

Thank you.
Stay Safe...

• Like 64
  • Congrats! 3

On 6/1/2021 at 1:39 PM, melissaharlowvo said:

I have been in the Seller Plus program from the beginning. I paying for the time and expertise of a coach, a support, a trainer. The rest is up to you. What coach or mentor do you know that’s only $20 a month?

It’s down right laughable to think that more orders come to those with a coach. Yes, I am invited to share in networking and programs but when it comes to orders, reviews and your level… ITS ALL ON YOU!

It’s so easy to be skeptical about something that is not available to you…yet. But for goodness sakes people, do you think Fiverr will somehow give the Seller Plus buyers some kind of secret ability to get hundreds of orders?

Please be kind and realize that Fiverr is the best platform for freelancers and take advantage of everything you can… but it’s YOU that has to do the good work.

Hi Melissa, how do I join the program please?

• Like 63
  • Thanks 1

On 2/17/2021 at 9:38 PM, cubittaudio said:

Yeah you make a really valid point.

It’s why I wish Promoted Gigs was SO much better than it turned out to be. Something as simple as being able to choose which keyword searches you’d like to Promote to for example, or being able to focus on a specific region, like you do with literally every other Promotional tool on the web. If I could only pay for the term ‘British Male Voice Over’, from clients who are based in the UK, I’d gladly pay $1 per click as I guarantee I’d convert enough to make it worthwhile.

As it is, I just hit ‘Promote’ and assume that the algorithm has my back. Which in my experience, it does not.

That’s what I mean when I say that some of these recent features feel really half-baked, and more like a quick cash-generation scheme than anything else.

Since it's a new ad algorithm, it'll take a while before Promoted Gigs gets better. I remember how horrible Facebook ads was when it started. 

• Like 62
  • Thanks 1