We want to empower your AI journey

Kesha

Have you heard the news? April is for AI!

AI is not just a trend. It is here to stay and it's only going to continue to evolve and advance over time. For those wanting to remain competitive in this new economy, it’s important to embrace it with openness and eagerness to learn. The great news? You don’t have to figure it out alone. 

For the entire month of April and beyond, we are committed to equipping you with the necessary tools to navigate the realm of AI. Here’s everything we have in store for you: 

AI Webinar: Panel with the Experts
Ready to make AI your trusted business partner? Join us next Thursday, April 18, 2024, at 10 AM EDT for an insightful panel discussion on strategies to leverage AI effectively in your business. Our list of esteemed panelists includes some of Fiverr’s own Software Engineers and Managers, alongside renowned data scientist & author, Eugenio Zuccarell.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity for education and insight. Register here

AI Webinars
We invite you to journey with us through our new webinar series titled “What About AI &...”. Here we will explore the relationship between AI and various topics, especially those shaping the future of work.

Click here to catch the replay of the first installment of this series where Tech executive and chart-topping solo AI pop artist, Taryn Souther, shares her vision for the future of storytelling in the AI era. 

More webinar dates will be released soon. 

AI partnerships
To support you on your AI journey, we have partnered with a few leading technology companies to offer you some exclusive discounts on select products and services. Explore the opportunities here

AI Hub
Introducing your ultimate resource guide for all things AI. Our AI Hub is designed to provide you with the essential tools and resources necessary to thrive in this new world. With everything from videos to online courses, in-depth articles, and more, our goal is to educate, inspire, and empower you to excel with AI.

Sellers can access the hub using this link.

Buyers, we’ve also got a learning link for you. Visit the hub by following this link.

The future of AI is bright, and we're committed to helping you make the most of it. Stay engaged with our upcoming events, webinars, and resources to stay ahead of the curve. Together, we can navigate this new era of technological innovation with confidence and success.

• Like 108
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

• Kesha featured this topic
38 minutes ago, ahmwritingco said:

AI makes @vibronx sad

Couldn't it be useful in game development though?

According to perplexity.AI which referenced zipdo.co in their "ai in video games section":

Research shows that advanced AI in video games can increase player engagement by 29%.

A recent survey of video game developers found that 92% are using AI systems.

Advances in AI have led to a 50% reduction in the time to develop a video game.

61% of surveyed game developers stated using AI to create player-related elements in video games.

87% of video game developers believe AI will dominate the industry in the next ten years.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 42
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 5

Can we have helpful topics on workshops other than AI? I've always been a supporter of workshops because they are great for learning. But realistically, many of the last workshops were about AI and extremely general. People want to see more comprehensive, better thought out workshops. And preferably on topics other than AI. Those that want to use AI in their work already do, and many of the people here are against AI. 

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 60
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Kesha said:

Have you heard the news? April is for AI!

AI is not just a trend. It is here to stay and it's only going to continue to evolve and advance over time. For those wanting to remain competitive in this new economy, it’s important to embrace it with openness and eagerness to learn. The great news? You don’t have to figure it out alone. 

For the entire month of April and beyond, we are committed to equipping you with the necessary tools to navigate the realm of AI. Here’s everything we have in store for you: 

AI Webinar: Panel with the Experts
Ready to make AI your trusted business partner? Join us next Thursday, April 18, 2024, at 10 AM EDT for an insightful panel discussion on strategies to leverage AI effectively in your business. Our list of esteemed panelists includes some of Fiverr’s own Software Engineers and Managers, alongside renowned data scientist & author, Eugenio Zuccarell.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity for education and insight. Register here

AI Webinars
We invite you to journey with us through our new webinar series titled “What About AI &...”. Here we will explore the relationship between AI and various topics, especially those shaping the future of work.

Click here to catch the replay of the first installment of this series where Tech executive and chart-topping solo AI pop artist, Taryn Souther, shares her vision for the future of storytelling in the AI era. 

More webinar dates will be released soon. 

AI partnerships
To support you on your AI journey, we have partnered with a few leading technology companies to offer you some exclusive discounts on select products and services. Explore the opportunities here

AI Hub
Introducing your ultimate resource guide for all things AI. Our AI Hub is designed to provide you with the essential tools and resources necessary to thrive in this new world. With everything from videos to online courses, in-depth articles, and more, our goal is to educate, inspire, and empower you to excel with AI.

Sellers can access the hub using this link.

Buyers, we’ve also got a learning link for you. Visit the hub by following this link.

The future of AI is bright, and we're committed to helping you make the most of it. Stay engaged with our upcoming events, webinars, and resources to stay ahead of the curve. Together, we can navigate this new era of technological innovation with confidence and success.

@Kesha Any workshop helps people learn something new. I think people who were interested in AI are already converted to AI. 

But we have to accept that there can be no substitute for people.

• Like 42
  • Up 1

You could do the poll based on Fiverr level or orders per month, success score or monthly Fiverr earnings or some other non-country thing and make the results private so it could be more valid.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 38
  • Congrats! 1

22 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Can we have helpful topics on workshops other than AI? I've always been a supporter of workshops because they are great for learning. But realistically, many of the last workshops were about AI and extremely general. People want to see more comprehensive, better thought out workshops. And preferably on topics other than AI. Those that want to use AI in their work already do, and many of the people here are against AI. 

I've been asked to help before, only for it to never happen. It was right before AI, so it could be due to that..(or my internal stats, who knows.) I'd still love to help organise something though (I feel like many of us here would!)

AI CAN be a useful tool, but I think there'll be a time when more and more people start to seek human-made content out. Even now, many do because AI is still easily detectable (and just not 100% original.) 

• Like 33

2 hours ago, katakatica said:

I've been asked to help before, only for it to never happen. It was right before AI, so it could be due to that..(or my internal stats, who knows.) I'd still love to help organise something though (I feel like many of us here would!)

AI CAN be a useful tool, but I think there'll be a time when more and more people start to seek human-made content out. Even now, many do because AI is still easily detectable (and just not 100% original.) 

Personally, I'm hoping typos become fashionable, since AI doesn't make typos, but weak humans are masters of this fine art. I can see the conversation already?=:

BUYER: "how can I be sure that you won't write top-notch content exploring the diverse world of gray sweatpants?"

ME: "I am confident that I can deliver a well-written article that has embarrassing typos everywhere because I forgot to save the file one last time before attaching and delivering it."

BUYER: "Brilliant! Your hired!" 

ME: "haha, your"

BUYER: "what?"

ME: ".... nevermind"

• Like 22
  • Haha 8

The OP title "empower your AI journey" is classic GPT.  The problem with most AI created text is not much human effort was put into it. AI didn't get a lot of information, so it creates beautifully written content that doesn't mean much.

I'm seeing lots of customers who have very nice AI content that isn't selling. For AI to work, it needs LOTS of information and direction. Use it as a tool, not a substitute for thinking. 

• Like 36
  • Up 4

1 hour ago, fastadking said:

The OP title "empower your AI journey" is classic GPT.  The problem with most AI created text is not much human effort was put into it. AI didn't get a lot of information, so it creates beautifully written content that doesn't mean much.

I'm seeing lots of customers who have very nice AI content that isn't selling. For AI to work, it needs LOTS of information and direction. Use it as a tool, not a substitute for thinking. 

Most of what Fiverr puts out is written by GPT these days. It's easy to spot and it makes their staff look like amateurs. And that's truly sad, because I know they're not – unfortunately, leadership is. 

• Like 30

Should the question be whether any high-paying clients want AI? I always assumed Fiverr sought professionals for their platform. They should be pushing real human interaction, and processes as much as possible. After all, anyone can quickly generate prompts or ask ChatGPT. Essentially, if all sellers are AI producing low-effort bots, it eliminates the need for Fiverr as a middleman. Ok, if fiverr pushing AI to all of their client what would left in Fiverr? People already starting realize they could just write prompts on chatgpt themselves. They will be not long term buyer or sellers that brings money to you.

Edited by gongor32
  • Like 29
  • Up 4

3 hours ago, gongor32 said:

Should the question be whether any high-paying clients want AI? I always assumed Fiverr sought professionals for their platform. They should be pushing real human interaction, and processes as much as possible. After all, anyone can quickly generate prompts or ask ChatGPT. Essentially, if all sellers are AI producing low-effort bots, it eliminates the need for Fiverr as a middleman. Ok, if fiverr pushing AI to all of their client what would left in Fiverr? People already starting realize they could just write prompts on chatgpt themselves. They will be not long term buyer or sellers that brings money to you.

You've discovered the secret behind losing 200,000 buyers over 2023. Sadly, Fiverr's response is to GPT everything. Worse, their AI policy shifted from "you need to disclose if you use AI" to "you can use AI without telling anyone". Staff communications have also moved from being written by people to an ever-listening, ever transparent autobot who can't do much to help anyone with anything unless it involves vomiting up some unseasoned wordsoup. 

Buyers don't want to pay hundreds of dollars for something they can do for themselves either for free or with a low cost monthly subscription  - and they certainly don't want to hand it over to an amateur who has no interest in the job other than the payday, which is the reality of most of these undisclosed AI services rather than the "complex AI service" model that Fiverr is trying to stake a claim on. 

• Like 23
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, smashradio said:
9 hours ago, fastadking said:

Most of what Fiverr puts out is written by GPT these days. It's easy to spot and it makes their staff look like amateurs

"Amateurs" isn't the word I'd use, but I better stop here.

• Like 23
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

On 4/13/2024 at 7:16 AM, emmaki said:

do you feel that AI is speeding up the progress of 4IR and the WEF's "Great Reset" proposal, which places AI squarely at the center of helping economies (read: corporations and elites) recover from the *devastation* of COVID pandemic?

Does it really matter what staff feels when it's their major investors and who they're tied to that are the ones steering everything?

https://youtu.be/hL9uk4hKyg4?feature=shared&t=155

• Like 18
  • Up 2

9 minutes ago, emmaki said:

Ew, Harari. I make a point of not listening to anything that man says... probably the ideal candidate for the next webinar though!

I think he's incredibly cringe (well, evil), too, but very important to listen to because of his audience: politicians, celebrities, CEO's, global financiers--people who shape the future for the proletariat. You brought up WEF, the ruling class, and corporations, so I thought I'd leave that. It's ironic that the WEF turned off comments on the video.

"Ve must penetwate ze cabinets!" Inside joke/not joke.

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 20
  • Up 1

Yeah, I'm all too familiar with what happens at the WEF and how they elevate lackeys like Harari to the public consciousness to sell an "inevitable" future that no normal person (read: not them) can really look forward to. 

These people always turn the comments off! Much like Fiverr and its AI, we just don't understand. Pfft. 

• Like 18
  • Up 1
  • Support 1