The redesigned pop up window for custom order quotes is uh, interesting...

If I copy paste text (via autohotkey) the page freezes and I have to quit out and fire up another browser window.

Also, not all the gig extras are available. Rush Delivery, for instance, is missing. 

Same on Mac and PC with different browsers.

Anyone else seeing this?

• Like 5

Same! I haven't been able to send custom offers from my computer since the redesign. Every time I try to click on any extras it just doesn't work and the little window just goes to the top. Gladly everything's good on the mobile app so I send custom offers from there.

Not to mention that overall I can't keep more than 3 Fiverr tabs open without Safari lagging.

Edited by jesusdavidl
  • Like 4

On top of some of the standard gig extras not being available, I am also seeing every custom gig extra I have ever offered showing up, including several that I deleted long ago. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, texvox said:

I am also seeing every custom gig extra I have ever offered showing up, including several that I deleted long ago. 

I see those, too... And yet, if you accidentally delete a gig, CS might tell you that it's not possible to recover it.

• Like 2

fwiw, I tried to report this to CS yesterday and at first I got the cut n paste 'unplug it and plug it back in' response, and after telling them that it wasn't any of that, they insisted I send them a screen recording explaining the problems in detail before they'd even consider kicking it up to tech support. 

Maybe someone here can get the ball rolling on a fix? @Kesha @ran_success @Lena @noahd_success

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey @terrygrantvo 

22 hours ago, terrygrantvo said:

Maybe someone here can get the ball rolling on a fix?

The ball is rolling. We are aware of the issue and we are working actively on fixing it.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lena said:

The ball is rolling. We are aware of the issue and we are working actively on fixing it.

Hi Lena, I am facing one more issue with Custom Offers (thought to let you know just in case if someone else has not reported it yet). All of my custom offers are auto-expiring in 24 hours, even though I am not clicking on the Offer expiration checkmark.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 7:56 PM, texvox said:

On top of some of the standard gig extras not being available, I am also seeing every custom gig extra I have ever offered showing up, including several that I deleted long ago. 

You know what's funny about that? (well nothing really, but let me have this one) - that's how it used to be for me - for years - until this redesign. Every single gig extra I had ever created was listed in the custom order pop up and I couldn't do anything about it. Most of them were redundancies of each other because the stupid system is so finicky about the language and syntax you use when typing out the titles.

One positive thing about this redesign - we can finally use the entire text box to type in because they moved the character counter out of the container that held the text box as well. I went back and forth with tech support and CS for years trying to get them to understand the problem with that. It was like trying to type messages on Instagram. Bleck...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Lena Just a heads up, but the new window design came back and it still has all the same issues. Gig extras are missing and if I copy/paste text via a key command the whole page freezes and I have to quit Chrome and start over.

It is nice though to finally be able to type and view more than one sentence at a time. I don't feel like I'm sending quotes on Instagram anymore. 😉

• Like 1

Hello @terrygrantvo 

Thanks for the update. I'll forward it to the relevant team. 

On 4/2/2024 at 7:36 PM, terrygrantvo said:

It is nice though to finally be able to type and view more than one sentence at a time. I don't feel like I'm sending quotes on Instagram anymore. 😉

Happy to hear that! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you @Lena

Several gig extras are just gone (important ones too, like Rush Delivery, Full Buyout, etc) and if I copy/paste a block of text using a pre set key command it just freezes the whole window and I have to force quit Chrome and restart.

This thing is broken.

Edited by terrygrantvo
  • Like 1