how can i change my Account security question and phone number

muleyprem

Question

Hi there i enrolled myself as freelancer on fiverr long time ago may be 5-6 years ago and that time i was using a different phone number and i also forgot the security question answer. now since a month i am back on fiverr and worked for few clients. now i cant withdraw my money as it is asking me to add payment method and i cant add payment method without phone number kindly help me. i will loose my hard earned money if it wont get solved

• Like 5

10 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, muleyprem said:

anyone here to help me?

Have you tried to check this article?

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010239658-Password-security-question-and-two-factor-authentication

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Regulations & guidelines > Trust and Safety

However, it is still better to contact Fiverr Support for it. Also, you must remember your old number (active number), security question with answer etc. in order to set new ones.

• Like 8

i remember my old phone number but its is deactivated by service provider so i cant access it and i forgot the security questions answer as its been nearly 5-6 years. as you said i tried reaching the fiverr support no one is responding to my ticket dont know how can i get a quick response 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, muleyprem said:

i remember my old phone number but its is deactivated by service provider so i cant access it and i forgot the security questions answer as its been nearly 5-6 years. as you said i tried reaching the fiverr support no one is responding to my ticket dont know how can i get a quick response 

As @smartdezigns said, you must remember your security question in order to change your old phone number into a new one, and going to the next process of adding payout method. I am sure that this is the answer you will get from CS.

• Like 5

what if i don't remember the answer? is it not possible to generate new answer?

If I were you, I would try to remember all possible answers. You chose that security question at the beginning, normally you should know the answer.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, muleyprem said:

what if i don't remember the answer? is it not possible to generate new answer?

If that was possible, anyone who hacks your account would have an easy way to change your security answer and steal your funds.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

but there should be any way to get my account back. isn't it possible through email verification?

We have encouraged you to contact Fiverr Support as they are the ones who can help you with your issue. If you keep creating new tickets (separate), then you won't be responded. Use the initial ticket for this purpose.

@milos_siena or @ana_tomy Kindly guide OP. Thank you.

• Like 1

Hi @muleyprem, welcome back! Our Customer Support team can help with this, here on the Forum we cannot answer account-related questions. Please wait patiently to hear back from them. As @smartdezigns already explained, creating new tickets only contributes to a bigger backlog and longer wait time. Thanks for understanding and good luck 🍀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1