SUCCESSFUL Fiverr ID Verification: Here's what you need to know

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I’m curious to know from your experience if a U.S. government issued ID that also doubles as a driver’s permit had been accepted into the ID verification system of FIverr in the past. I submitted this type of ID along with my photo (i.e., and ensured that the images were of high quality) and Fiverr declined my identification saying that it was not supported. Any helpful tips or thoughts would be much appreciated. Thank you.

~ Ross

• Like 22
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there any way to contact the Fiverr support team regarding this topic? It seems to be a very problematic topic, and I specifically have a problem because when I click “verify” it says it can send a link only via smartphone, and has a number *** *** *-- where the two last numbers match no phone I have. Is there a way to configure my phone number so it shows up instead of a random other phone number?

• Like 26
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is the link that the QR code, as well as the email, directs you to:

https://www.fiverr.com/id_verification/infoDon’t click on this link just for safety purpose.

@hanshuber16 You just gave me a heart attack.

When I clicked this link, I saw this info:

I never received any verification thing, so why did it showed me this.

I refreshed my profile, 3-4 times just to see that my profile is safe.

After showing up what did you do next??

• Like 24
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Each time I took a picture of my ID with my iPhone X, the quality was really good, but the second I uploaded it, the quality was reduced and the photo was a bit blurry. You could still read everything perfectly, but they didn’t accept it. I had to repeat the process three times and each time they told me the quality wasn’t good enough although that wasn’t something I could change since it’s their website that reduced the quality of my pictures?? Now they have restricted my account. It’s upsetting

• Like 28
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For over 2 months now I have tried everything written both here and from customer support to ID verify my temporarily disable account all to no avail.

Now i have come to my wit end.

I even went ahead to buy a Samsung phone of 48 megapixel today to get high quality images still no success..

I later realized that megapixel is not everything when it come to smartphone camera quality. 

More importantly from my research to this challenge, i found patterns from who have successfully ID verified their ID. Which are:

1. They used phone with minimum of 12 megapixel 

2. Minimum of 2000 pixel

3. f1.4 to f1.8 camera sensor

Unfortunately for now I don't have much on me to buy a phone that meet this specs 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 23
  • Up 1

• 7 months later...

hey there .i have a question.it would be really good if you answer this.

does my profile requires the same information from my nid card? Like is it mandatory to match everything with my nid card?

example-
my fiverr profile name is perfectdefy .but my real nid name is something else. like do we need to match every information with nid card in our profile. Like name, photo, birthdate everything?

i hope i explained the question. I am really bad at explaining so please forgive me for any mistake and it would be great if you could clarify my doubts.
thanks

• Like 17
  • Up 1

• 3 months later...