SUCCESSFUL Fiverr ID Verification: Here's what you need to know

Hi,

Did you get a notification from Fiverr asking you to verify your ID? If not, you don’t have to do it right now. You are supposed to verify your ID only after you receive a notification.

In case you’ve received a notification from Fiverr to verify your ID, here are the three steps:

1. Click the Fiverr ID notification that you received. It will take you to a website where you have the option to either scan a QR code (to get redirected to the ID verification link) or send yourself an email containing the ID verification link. Go to the ID verification link. At this stage, it might ask you to log onto Fiverr.

2. Click the upload button (depicted by a tiny icon) and take a photo of your passport/driver’s license/ID.

3. Then, click the upload button again and take a photo of yourself.

Make sure that the photos are taken in a bright environment, preferably a brightly lit room or outdoors, provided it’s bright and sunny. Also, make sure that the photos taken are very sharp and clear.

Good luck! ☀️

thank you bro…for your info…

• Like 22
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for the tips! I verified my ID today, after waiting for 10 days to get my composure because I’m presently in a different country from my registered country.

I’m verified now and I’m so elated!

• Like 26

Thank you so much for the tips! I verified my ID today, after waiting for 10 days to get my composure because I’m presently in a different country from my registered country.

I’m verified now and I’m so elated!

I am glad it all worked out for you in the end. 🙂

• Like 25
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

Hi hanshuber16

Can I use my driver license “NOT FOR FEEDERAL ID” writing on it to verify and am still under 21

Hi,

From what I understand, driver’s license is an accepted form of ID for Fiverr’s ID verification. However, this might vary from one country to another. Once you initiate your ID verification process, you will be shown a list of permitted documents.

• Like 24
  • Up 1

Hi,

From what I understand, driver’s license is an accepted form of ID for Fiverr’s ID verification. However, this might vary from one country to another. Once you initiate your ID verification process, you will be shown a list of permitted documents.

Please can you tell me exact dimensions of the pictute

• Like 23
  • Up 1

Hello please can I still be able to verify after 14days has complete?

Hi,

You will have to ask Fiverr’s Customer Support. They are the only ones who can answer that.

However, from previous forum posts, I’ve gathered that sellers whose accounts were suspended after the expiry of the 14-day period were able to get their account back upon submission of the required documents to CS ASAP.

• Like 25
  • Up 2

Hi,

You will have to ask Fiverr’s Customer Support. They are the only ones who can answer that.

However, from previous forum posts, I’ve gathered that sellers whose accounts were suspended after the expiry of the 14-day period were able to get their account back upon submission of the required documents to CS ASAP.

Sorry for disturbing you please, can I use one 🆔 to verify two accounts?

• Like 22
  • Up 1

Sorry for disturbing you please, can I use one 🆔 to verify two accounts?

can I use one 🆔 to verify two accounts?

This is probably the VERY REASON why Fiverr introduced the ID verification process. They want to make sure that Fiverr users are not violating their ToS by using more than one active Fiverr account.

• Like 24
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why do you need to give your ID (passport) to a private entity if you have already given your mobile number.
How do we know our passport information is safe? Why did Fiverr ask for mobile numbers if that was not gvood enough security. Why the hell have to give our passport info ?

• Like 26
  • Up 1

Why do you need to give your ID (passport) to a private entity if you have already given your mobile number.

How do we know our passport information is safe? Why did Fiverr ask for mobile numbers if that was not gvood enough security. Why the hell have to give our passport info ?

@anikahamed007 Congratulations! 🙂

@stefos This has already been debated extensively. Even though Fiverr “guarantees” the safety of our data, there is no guarantee (anywhere on the internet, for that matter) that your data will be safe. I mean, even popular and well-established platforms like Facebook, Google, and Twitter are prone to hacks and data leaks… so…

However, the fact of the matter is that Fiverr doesn’t give us any alternatives. When it’s your turn to verify your ID, they give you an ultimatum: verify your ID or have your account banned from Fiverr. There’s nothing much we can do about it. :man_shrugging:

• Like 25
  • Up 1

I am sure they are breaking some law, it needs to be looked into. I have never known anyone other than a bank or police ask for this very private and risky information. I mean what if this information gets into the wrong hands? you think Fiverr is any better than the rest at security?

• Like 23
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Do we have to upload both sides in a single document or separately please someone enlighten me about ID card.

ent or separately please someone enlighten me about ID card.

You can always contact Fiverr’s customer support in case of doubts like this, but from what I understand, you only need to upload the page/side which has your photo/picture.

• Like 21
  • Up 1

In order to successfully verify your ID, you need to upload two documents: 1. An ID that has your photo in it (the information/ID page of your passport, nationally issued ID/driver’s license), and 2. A photo of yourself.

If you do not do this, Fiverr will suspend your account, and you will have to then interact with them. Even if/when that happens, Fiverr will ask you to verify your ID. If you don’t do that, they could ban you from Fiverr until you’re able to prove your identity.

In order to successfully verify your ID, you need to upload two documents: 1. An ID that has your photo in it (the information/ID page of your passport, nationally issued ID/driver’s license), and 2. A photo of yourself.

@tolulopedavid check the bold text in the text quoted above. I don’t think you can just use “any” ID that has been issued to you in your country.

• Like 23
  • Up 1

@tolulopedavid check the bold text in the text quoted above. I don’t think you can just use “any” ID that has been issued to you in your country.

Ok thanks for your response

• Like 24
  • Up 1