Take a Test, Earn Trust!

mjensen415

So once the feature is rolled out to everyone (I don’t have it yet), will we only be able to take tests in the categories in which we have gigs, and if so, why can’t we do the tests in any of the categories where there are tests? That way it would help us decide whether to create a gig in a category we don’t currently have a gig in (it would help show which categories we are best at even if we don’t have a gig in those categories yet).

• Like 24

Lol, or maybe you have to recite them on s***e to a stern old lady. If the lyrics don’t make her tap her feet to the beat, you fail.

I stitch words in a pattern so ill and clever

I got it sewn like Grandma knitting me a sweater…

(stitch, pattern, sewn, knitting)

#GrandmaBarsIsSomethingSheGottaDealWit

• Like 19

Curious if voice over artists will be included in the tests, and how that would work.

Curious if voice over artists will be included in the tests

This link was posted on another thread:

http://www.expertratinginc.com/complete-test-list.aspx#a12

It doesn’t look like voice over is one of the tests (though voice over ip test is).

All the tests are multiple choice.

• Like 17

I think there should be some kind of skill tests on fiverr like other freelancer websites. It will create differentiation between quality sellers and low skill sellers who create price wars and spoil experience of buyers. As In my opinion they do not have much knowledge therefore they keep trying and when they are not able to get orders they create low price gigs, moreover their gig discription is also copy of some high selling gig’s discription. Like the post if you are in support of this.

Suggestion Done:hugs:

• Like 19