Getting Impressions and clicks but not orders!!!?

moha_husin

Question

4 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, sobia_manzar said:

Ensure that your gig titles, descriptions, tags, and images are optimized to accurately represent your services and attract your target audience. Use relevant keywords that potential buyers are likely to search for. and review your pricing strategy and compare it with similar gigs in your category. Consider adjusting your prices to be more competitive without undervaluing your services.

Also make sure your portfolio showcases your best work and demonstrates your skills effectively. High-quality samples can help build trust and credibility with potential buyers.

Thanks for you advice I really appreciate it but all what you have said I think i did it please check my gig and tell me what can i fix https://www.fiverr.com/s/Qk8YKe

Thank you; 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, moha_husin said:

Thanks for you advice I really appreciate it but all what you have said I think i did it please check my gig and tell me what can i fix https://www.fiverr.com/s/Qk8YKe

Thank you; 

First of all: I'm not saying any of this to be rude, but to help you improve. 🙂 

To turn potential clients into paying buyers, you need to leave a lasting and professional impression. I'm not seeing that on your gig. 

Your gig description and package details have multiple typos and grammatical errors. Attention to detail and first impressions matter. If it seems like you don’t care about these details, a buyer might assume you’ll put the same lack of effort into their website as you did your gig.

Your description focuses too much on the features and not enough on the benefits these features bring to a buyer. Remember, people buy outcomes, not the features.

Your portfolio isn't very impressive at the moment.  As a new seller, be sure to use all available tools, including your portfolio. Use it to showcase your best work. It helps build trust and shows the buyer what you have on offer. With no reviews yet, your work must speak for itself.

Your gig thumbnail doesn't look very professional. It mixes styles, using outdated graphics and fonts more suitable for a toy store than a professional web design gig. My first assosciation when visiting your gig, was "Toys'R Us". 

You could also consider having a professional gig video made, as videos can boost engagement with your gig.

I hope this helps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

To turn potential clients into paying buyers, you need to leave a lasting and professional impression. I'm not seeing that on your gig. 

Your gig description and package details have multiple typos and grammatical errors. Attention to detail and first impressions matter. If it seems like you don’t care about these details, a buyer might assume you’ll put the same lack of effort into their website as you did your gig.

Your description focuses too much on the features and not enough on the benefits these features bring to a buyer. Remember, people buy outcomes, not the features.

Your portfolio isn't very impressive at the moment.  As a new seller, be sure to use all available tools, including your portfolio. Use it to showcase your best work. It helps build trust and shows the buyer what you have on offer. With no reviews yet, your work must speak for itself.

Your gig thumbnail doesn't look very professional. It mixes styles, using outdated graphics and fonts more suitable for a toy store than a professional web design gig. My first assosciation when visiting your gig, was "Toys'R Us". 

You could also consider having a professional gig video made, as videos can boost engagement with your gig.

I hope this helps!

Thank you ,appreciate it

• Like 1

10 hours ago, smashradio said:

I hope this helps!

Hello Mr.Leo;

I hope you are doing well i've just updated my gig you can check it and tell me what's wrong with it thank you;

my fiverr gig:https://www.fiverr.com/s/j9AoAv

• Like 1