Take a Test, Earn Trust!

mjensen415

@mjensen415

I have already noticed some problems with the French/English translation tests.

I have just tried to pass the Social Media Marketing Test and found a new problem on the first question:

BRAND%20MANAGEMENT

Answers 3 and 4 are the same. None of the answers are correct!

I made a screenshot of the page to send it to CS at the end of the test. Then, I was unable to continue the test. And it’s written that I have failed this test.

failed

scoresmo

😫

EDIT:

I have just passed the Online Marketing test and had the same issue with a question:

I made a screenshot of the page to send it to CS at the end of the test.

what was their reply

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/7/2018 at 11:07 AM, carineb said:

I have just tried to pass the Social Media Marketing Test and found a new problem on the first question:

I made a screenshot of the page to send it to CS at the end of the test. Then, I was unable to continue the test. And it’s written that I have failed this testEDIT:

I have just passed the Online Marketing test and had the same issue with a question:

It’s well-known since quite long that those tests are faulty. Fiverr could ask the test company for a revision, fixing the errors, or to issue a refund, they might listen rather to a paying customer than to the people who are afflicted with the errors.

So after all users have the option to to take the tests (eg. after the few weeks is over), will buyers at some point be given an option to refine searches (maybe in an advanced search?) so it only shows gigs where the seller has passed a particular test, or have passed it with a score above a particular value?

This the thing I have been waiting for a long time here, this will be best review for my profile.

Not sure how it is gonna work for a graphic designer?

It will be platform specific. i.e.: Photoshop/Illustrator tests showing proficiencies in those programs. Your portfolio should speak to your design experience.

Question from me:

Great feature, I was curious to try it. But I was unsuccessful and disappointed… There are a lot of things I’ve never heard of. I am After Effects freelancer and I think that AE section should be seperated. There are several kinds of work After Effects can be used for. But all of them are mingled into one.

Can there be separated tests for After Effects, depending on how your work in it?

Here is how I imagine it:

After Effects Tests:

• Video editing

• Effects & Presets

• Animation

• Audio

• Interface

Can that be applied in Fiverr Tests? The same for other programs or online wesite building platforms. I know, it will be a hard task, there are so many services:

Great work till now! I will appreciate any improvements much!

Thanks!

Stay tuned. We’re rolling it out to all sellers slowly. Thank you for the recommendation for the AE Test. I will pass it along.

Since the day Fiverr made the test available for me I have been thinking whether to take it or not… and the more I think about it, the less I like it 😏

We shouldn’t care and buyer never care, actually nobody give a F about this little test, no benefit to buyer or seller. I have no idea why they always doing this kind of new feature which benefit less than 1% of the users on the platform.

Do something or at least fix your bugs, turning to the right direction is more importrant then copying competitors platform idea and tell yoru user: “Hey! We got that too now, let’s have a try and we sure you’ll like it”.

Thanks but no thanks.

Why not 'Hey, we have new payment partner or we can clear your payment is less than 3 days with NO CHARGEBACK Possible because we are big enough to bargain with PP now."

That kind of feature I want to see fiverr giving.

Thanks for your feedback. We know that when a buyer feels more comfortable and trusts that the seller knows what they’re doing, the transaction goes more smoothly. Verified tests help with that trust.

As for bugs and new features. Both can be true at the same time. Fiverr is a large company with many people working to make it better than the day before. We will continue to make as many improvements and fixes based on user feedback as we can.

The thing is, these tests are voluntary. If they don’t work out perfectly, the only thing any seller has lost is the time they dedicated to taking the test (of which they aren’t being forced to show the results). 😉

Talking of which…

Do you know what Fiverr should make mandatory and ASAP? TOS test for sellers & buyers. And this, I mean it !!! 🙂

Talking of which…

Do you know what Fiverr should make mandatory and ASAP? TOS test for sellers & buyers. And this, I mean it !!! 🙂

It is not my place to say what Fiverr should do with these tests. If they don’t want these tests to be mandatory, than I’m okay with that.

Question from me:

Great feature, I was curious to try it. But I was unsuccessful and disappointed… There are a lot of things I’ve never heard of. I am After Effects freelancer and I think that AE section should be seperated. There are several kinds of work After Effects can be used for. But all of them are mingled into one.

Can there be separated tests for After Effects, depending on how your work in it?

Here is how I imagine it:

After Effects Tests:

• Video editing

• Effects & Presets

• Animation

• Audio

• Interface

Can that be applied in Fiverr Tests? The same for other programs or online wesite building platforms. I know, it will be a hard task, there are so many services:

Great work till now! I will appreciate any improvements much!

Thanks!

After Effects Tests:

80% of the “Whiteboard” category does not use AE, much of the video editing uses FinalCut. In 2D category and in CUSTOM <intro & outro, logo animation> AE is used. In VIDEO category 60-70% are templates.

For example, I am not an English speaker, in many conversations I use Google translator and Grammarly for Chrome, i have communication rating 4.9

Total Completed Orders +22K in video category.

Buyers in this category want to see visual quality. I have many old buyers who are not interested in my grammatical mistakes.

I have * Accepting Custom Orders" turned OFF to avoid this.

Presentation, description and requirements are essential.

Talking of which…

It is not my place to say what Fiverr should do with these tests. If they don’t want these tests to be mandatory, than I’m okay with that.

In that post @maitasun is saying there should be mandatory TOS tests, and not asking that these particular tests (skills tests) are made mandatory. Though if TOS tests are created it might help if the TOS is made clearer in some parts.

In that post @maitasun is saying there should be mandatory TOS tests, and not asking that these particular tests (skills tests) are made mandatory. Though if TOS tests are created it might help if the TOS is made clearer in some parts.

In that post @maitasun is saying there should be mandatory TOS tests, and not asking that these (skills) particular tests are made mandatory. Though if TOS tests are created it might help if the TOS is made clearer in some parts.

Thanks, that’s right.

In that post @maitasun is saying there should be mandatory TOS tests, and not asking that these particular tests are made mandatory. Though if TOS tests are created it might help if the TOS is made clearer in some parts.

This seems silly to me. It is the responsibility of the user to be familiar with the Fiverr TOS, and the consequences of not being familiar are warniings, denied gigs or blocked accounts. It is not Fiverr’s responsibility to test people on whether they read the TOS or not. Users have the ability to take responsibility for their own understanding of how the site works.

EDIT: It’s been a long time since I signed up for my Fiverr account, however, don’t most sites have a checkmark box upon sign-up, in which new users can check whether they have read the TOS? Fiverr provides a reminder. It is the fault of the new user if they skip reading the TOS, and falsely mark the check box indicating that they have.

In that post @maitasun is saying there should be mandatory TOS tests, and not asking that these particular tests are made mandatory. Though if TOS tests are created it might help if the TOS is made clearer in some parts.

This seems silly to me. It is the responsibility of the user to be familiar with the Fiverr TOS, and the consequences of not being familiar are warniings, denied gigs or blocked accounts. It is not Fiverr’s responsibility to test people on whether they read the TOS or not. Users have the ability to take responsibility for their own understanding of how the site works.

EDIT: It’s been a long time since I signed up for my Fiverr account, however, don’t most sites have a checkmark box upon sign-up, in which new users can check whether they have read the TOS? Fiverr provides a reminder. It is the fault of the new user if they skip reading the TOS, and falsely mark the check box indicating that they have.

Though it’s not just new users who need to know the terms of service. The TOS keeps getting changed every so often so existing users need to know of the updates too. A test might help ensure everyone is familiar with the current TOS and might help reduce TOS violations and bans.

if TOS tests are created it might help if the TOS is made clearer in some parts.

Agreed! There are a few grey areas in the ToS that may need to be ironed out before the “ToS test” could even be implemented (few might be an understatement).

there should be mandatory TOS tests

I like that idea 👍. That would save a lot of issues ahead of time and I think it would decrease the amount of customer support tickets too.

Just like most things, there is also a flip-side to the ToS test thingie…

In the future, if at all it is implemented, people should not be able to use it as an excuse and after breaking a ToS — be like:

Hey! That was not covered in the ToS quiz, so I had no idea. So, maybe that should have been covered in the questionnaire, too. So, you gotta give me one more chance.

Obviously, Fiverr would not be able to include everything from the ToS in the quiz. Also, the quiz can only act as an additional barrier/hurdle to ensure that people have taken some time out to go through the entire ToS. But, sadly, I have a feeling that this reasoning is not going to deter those people who want to use it as some kind of excuse. It could lead to different kinda complications and the number of customer support tickets might just not decrease at all.

If Fiverr is, somehow, able to prevent this from happening, then I think it will be an A-OK idea.

On 9/7/2018 at 5:08 PM, hanshuber16 said:

In the future, if at all it is implemented, people should not be able to use it as an excuse and after breaking a ToS

All they might need to do is at the start/end of the test (or throughout as a line at the bottom of the screen) to add a line like a disclaimer and saying that they still need to fully read the TOS that they agreed to or (for the updated TOS) that they agree by continuing to use the site or something. Basically in the quiz tell them they still need to read & accept the TOS - so they can’t use those excuses.

In the future, if at all it is implemented, people should not be able to use it as an excuse and after breaking a ToS

All they might need to do is at the start/end of the test (or throughout as a line at the bottom of the screen) to add a line like a disclaimer and saying that they still need to fully read the TOS that they agreed to or (for the updated TOS) that they agree by continuing to use the site or something. Basically in the quiz tell them they still need to read & accept the TOS - so they can’t use those excuses.

to add a line like a disclaimer and saying that they still need to fully read the TOS

Basically in the quiz tell them they still need to read & accept the TOS - so they can’t use those excuses.

DING 🔔 DING

Exactomundo! ✔️

I hope that keeps those pesky Fiverr users away!

Since the day Fiverr made the test available for me I have been thinking whether to take it or not… and the more I think about it, the less I like it 😏

We shouldn’t care and buyer never care, actually nobody give a F about this little test, no benefit to buyer or seller. I have no idea why they always doing this kind of new feature which benefit less than 1% of the users on the platform.

Do something or at least fix your bugs, turning to the right direction is more importrant then copying competitors platform idea and tell yoru user: “Hey! We got that too now, let’s have a try and we sure you’ll like it”.

Thanks but no thanks.

Why not 'Hey, we have new payment partner or we can clear your payment is less than 3 days with NO CHARGEBACK Possible because we are big enough to bargain with PP now."

That kind of feature I want to see fiverr giving.

I agree to you!! - Fiverr is sinking ship and trying to survive. in the funny way " they putted the AXE on their own leg by some very BAD decision - like created big difference in their old seller with PRO guys. And the statement 1% from the world - which is funny!!

@mjensen415

BRAND%20MANAGEMENT

I made a screenshot of the page to send it to CS at the end of the test. Then, I was unable to continue the test. And it’s written that I have failed this test.

failed

scoresmo

😫

EDIT:

I’m afraid of taking the test for Copywriters. The syllabus mentions questions about copyright, poetry, and other things that have nothing to do with being a copywriter.

I think all these tests need to be revised by professionals before being released to the marketplace.

I’m already reading complains like this:

Why did Fiverr release so many tests? Why not release a few and make sure each test is perfect?

I think Customer Service is going to be flooded with complaints about bad test scores, bad questions, etc.

I’m afraid of taking the test for Copywriters. The syllabus mentions questions about copyright, poetry, and other things that have nothing to do with being a copywriter.

I think all these tests need to be revised by professionals before being released to the marketplace.

Why did Fiverr release so many tests? Why not release a few and make sure each test is perfect?

I think Customer Service is going to be flooded with complaints about bad test scores, bad questions, etc.

i think, it should be face to face interview for join fiverr as seller 😉

I’ve already found a lot of the answers (in full) to some of the new tests online. (I have no plans to take any tests). In this case, the problem here isn’t that you don’t know anything about poetry. The problem is that a scammer with a scratch of a brain cell will be able to ace every test. - Meanwhile, legitimate sellers like you will worry about the possibility of failing.

Archived