Profile changing automatically - Bug

avrora

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@catwriter

Oh, I forgot…

And we’ll make a lot of money for “Making money online is simple if you follow an expert!” as me 😜

And we’ll make a lot of money for “ Making money online is simple if you follow an expert! ” as me 😜

Definitely. Every “expert” knows that SMM is just spamming social media 1,000 times a day, and then you get rich. 😸

Reminds me of a game I play were two days in a row there would be this one player in the top 10 spot whose looks would change every second. Oh I left off the Graphic Design bit from the SMM Expert as I’m technically a graphic designer I just leave it off my profile.

I think this bug affects how we see out profiles (in buyer mode or edit mode).

If you check out your profile by using incognito mode in a new window, you will see that everything looks a-ok no matter how many times you hit refresh.

Oh I just noticed, my tagline is missing.

Except if I look in a browser where I’m not logged into Fiverr, my tagline says “I say what I mean and do what I say”. But I never wrote that or anything in that field.

In the logged in browser: “what’s your story in one line?” [with edit option]

Not logged in browser: “I say what I mean and do what I say” [something I never wrote].

I found out what it was they were updating and everything turned to mush for a second:

https://www.fiverr.com/wyclef_jean/help-you-become-a-better-artist

I found out what it was they were updating and everything turned to mush for a second:

https://www.fiverr.com/wyclef_jean/help-you-become-a-better-artist

I guess this is what happens when bygone celebrities don’t make the final cut for Celebrity Big Brother. Next we’ll have Goldie Hawn giving s***e based acting lessons. - Or SEO advice depending on what Fiverr decides her profile should say 🙂

Woohoo~ Thanks AJ! 🎉

Glad I missed the fiasco. 😄

Yeah, apparently, according to my previously-broken bio page, I spoke Hindi for a while, and had utterly terrible grammar.

I sure am glad that was fixed! 😉

Yeah, apparently, according to my previously-broken bio page, I spoke Hindi for a while, and had utterly terrible grammar.

I sure am glad that was fixed! 😉

I spoke Hindi for a while, and had utterly terrible grammar.

Well for what it’s worth, you can be The Brand Hindi Man 😛

Say it out loud a few times it actually works. 😃

Hi Nika,

Sorry you missed the party. We had some fun! I was surprised not seeing you there.

Anyway, coffe break ended and now back to work. BTW, check to see if you Inbox has been updated, mine has, also @catwriter

Hi @maitasun

Hope all is well in your world. 😎

It’s fine & dandy, I was busy getting shit done, so no complaints. 😁

BTW, check to see if you Inbox has been updated, mine has

OMGGGGGGG, guess what? 😯 I finally got the new chatbox thingy! WOW, it’s about damn time. Now I’m going to play around with it to familiarize myself.

Cheers 🍹

Archived