Profile changing automatically - Bug

avrora

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

😂 Now, this is a good one…

Making money online is simple if you follow an expert!” especially me!!! 😂

Also if anyone wondered if editing your info might stop the cycling, it doesn’t.

Making money online is simple if you follow an expert! ” especially me!!! 😂

Hey, me too! You copied my grandiose tagline, how could you! 😛

But at least my English is fluent now and I don’t wrongly claim to speak Romanian.

Now default tagline and basic English again, now unspecified English… I’m wondering if it might be better to switch on ooo mode and take a well-earned long vacation, but who knows what might happen to my account when doing that during this fun lol

Someone wake me up when September ends, please, well, okay, let’s say July. Going for a coffee and some sugary treat now either way to up my tolerance level.

SAME HERE! What is this? For a moment, I thought my account has been hacked. My gosh. I thought I was the only one experiencing it. This is so weird. I don’t understand. So many bad things happened since they changed the website layout.

Also if anyone wondered if editing your info might stop the cycling, it doesn’t.

Making money online is simple if you follow an expert! ” especially me!!! 😂

Hey, me too! You copied my grandiose tagline, how could you! 😛

But at least my English is fluent now and I don’t wrongly claim to speak Romanian.

Now default tagline and basic English again, now unspecified English… I’m wondering if it might be better to switch on ooo mode and take a well-earned long vacation, but who knows what might happen to my account when doing that during this fun lol

Someone wake me up when September ends, please, well, okay, let’s say July. Going for a coffee and some sugary treat now either way to up my tolerance level.

at least my English is fluent now and I don’t wrongly claim to speak Romanian.

Lucky you 😃

I still can’t even speak Spanish :roll_eyes: but I’m native Slovene 😜

Well all jokes aside, I hope it is resolved soon, because it’s not good for business

I’ll take it on the rocks while it lasts being super skilled and polyglot (Chinese and Urdu included).

Now I’m a “Data Warehouse Consultant😜 At least I’m be able to convey ideas and understand what others are communicating :rofl:

Fivrr has even bigger problems now. I’m in the middle of an order with a seller and I am unable to message him. When I send a message it vanishes. I see the seller’s message but cannot communicate back. I have spent hours trying to resolve/workaround and there is no response from fivrr except boilerplate 24-28 hr response email.

I’ll take it on the rocks while it lasts being super skilled and polyglot (Chinese and Urdu included).

Now I’m a “Data Warehouse Consultant😜 At least I’m be able to convey ideas and understand what others are communicating :rofl:

Yes but I have been, as a translator, now demoted to only basic level English… and nothing else. That will not draw much attention from buyers 😄

I think this bug affects how we see out profiles (in buyer mode or edit mode).

If you check out your profile by using incognito mode in a new window, you will see that everything looks a-ok no matter how many times you hit refresh.

Oh I just noticed, my tagline is missing.

If you check out your profile by using incognito mode in a new window, you will see that everything looks a-ok no matter how many times you hit refresh.

For me, if I check my profile in incognito mode, languages are bad (should be English fluent and Spanish fluent)

And it says: “English - Basic”

EDIT: Not the tagline, obviously. The language section.

Archived