avrora

In my profile also appears:

Tests Taken

Test your skills, earn more trust - Learn More

Take a Test

Tests Taken

Test your skills, earn more trust - Learn More

Take a Test

Well, there’s an even bigger barrel of laughs rolling downhill toward everyone.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A potential issue now is that clients will see the ‘expert in French and Arabic’ and order a gig which I will then have to cancel.

And of course, editing your profile puts it in limbo while it gets reviewed…and a drop in the ranking ensues.

This site is pure genius at times.

A potential issue now is that clients will see the ‘expert in French and Arabic’ and order a gig which I will then have to cancel.

And of course, editing your profile puts it in limbo while it gets reviewed…and a drop in the ranking ensues.

This site is pure genius at times.

The worst for me is, as I’m new, I use BR and in every offer I send, I kindly invite the buyer to look at my profile so to know more about me 😟

It - whatever ‘it’ is - only seems to affect the description under the contact details in your gig. So far, anyway.

I really don’t like having my business messed with like this. If this really is a site hack then I am leaving. I’ve worked too damn hard to have my security and livelihood compromised.

Like we don’t have enough to worry about already!

Was in school. Just graduated and I’m now back. Missed you a lot.

Congratulations! I’m busy right now but I will make a special Welcome back Esther thread later! 🍾

Congratulations! I’m busy right now but I will make a special Welcome back Esther thread later! 🍾

Congratulations! I’m busy right now but I will make a special Welcome back Esther thread later

Cheers.😄…20chars

Archived