Custom offers show up labelled as 'studio?

katakatica

Question

I think the title says it all!

I sent out some custom offers (one to a brief and one in the inbox) today and both show up as 'studio' (where they normally would have the coupon label or Fiverr's choice / etc.)

Is this some sort of strange display bug? 

At first I thought that maybe the buyer I sent it out to was a pro buyer or something but since it happened twice (and one of them seems to be a regular buyer) I'm curious.

It does only seem to show up in the app, which definitely suggests that.  Has anyone else experienced this today? Or was I somehow allowed to be a studio without knowing it? (I highly doubt that one.) 

• Like 7

10 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

My guess is it's a bug - if it's only happening on the app.

If it was a studio gig it would say in the profile next to the gig ("Our studio will..." instead of "I will..."). Also I thought they stopped allowing studio gigs to be created a long time ago (not sure if there's still a few paused ones there). I thought they were going to be replaced with something else (Agencies maybe? https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/21099496893585-Fiverr-agencies)

You could show it in a support ticket to CS and see what they say (or maybe staff could answer here).

Maybe there's a value that's being misinterpreted by the app or possibly it's re-using a value that used to mean a studio gig but now means something else and the app isn't displaying it right.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, rabihumakhan said:

I did experience this as well. I received two orders (both on custom offers) and both show as 'studio'. Is it a glitch? 

They are probably messing around with the labels? Maybe just tinkering with them or something, then. Or there is something we don't know happening..?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Yes. I think they're just changing the names. Who knows if we would soon be required to assign different names to things such as orders, offers, cancellation, etc? 

It would be fun to name order as 'account banned'! 😂

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

Interesting!

It's good to know that I'm not alone in this.

I opened a new Fiverr order yesterday for a new client, and noticed that it was marked/labeled "Studio" and the same thing happened early this morning.

So, I became curious and ended up here, searching for the answer. Hopefully, it's a new/improved addition.

• Like 2