Profile changing automatically - Bug

avrora

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, my profile seems to have come to a standstill at the default tagline and basic English now since a while.
As long as I won’t have to set up my gigs all again, I guess I’ll survive … would be nice to tell us when it’s over though, in case they won’t manage to revert it to the original state, so we’d know when it makes sense to search through the settings and repair the damage and think of a new tagline if we can’t remember ours anymore.

I think it’s happening to all, I also noticed whenever I refresh the page …

1. Currency changing randomly ($, €, A$, £)
  2. “about” info is changing whenever I refresh a gig
  3. Language is changing
  4. Sometime showing “I’m from Vietnam” sometime “I’m from India” and etc etc.

I think it’s a big issue on Fiverr site.

@cyaxrex If you are seeing it your own your own side and other people are seeing the information which you wrote.

In short if it changes only on your side, that’s can also means your browser got hacked and if that the case you are in lot more trouble than you realize.

Just now I refreshed on of my GIG for 4 time and each time different "About The Seller

"

Full time Internet Marketer. Mobile Media Buyer and trafficker. Always running campaigns online. Looking for support, design and other services. Cheers!!

I’ve been the voice behind radio features, TV documentaries and audio productions of every kind – including playing the part of more than one presenter on the same radio station and multiple characters in the same production! Who am I going to be next? You decide!

My name is XXXX and I carry 7+ years of quality experience in developing iOS SDK and Android Apps and expertise with .PHP and MySQL as back-end based web applications development as well. I have excellent expertise with Geo-tagging, and mapping in mobile apps and good communication skills

I love photo editing…hope u can satisfied by my work…Do photoshop and ligtroom editing…Also can do Adobe illustrator work…

Your Business Applications, Simplified

US based SEO expert that gets results

Graphic Designer I Workaholic I Companion

Web and Mobile App Developer

⬆️

Same for me doing English to Spanish translations & Spanish proofreading.

I became a Graphic Designer not even speaking my own language (Spanish) and now I’m a Web and Mobile App Developer native in Slovene (Slovenščina) 😳

At least I kept my qualification as an Engineer :roll_eyes:

I wish I’d kept to my resolution of downloading the fincancial info files more often and making screenshots more regularly, but at least the numbers seem to look the same they were, and the reviews too, I might be able to survive as a “Professional internet marketer” too, who knows, and might get more jobs then with my basic English than I would with that and the translator combo but it might really s!ck to end up with someone else’s reviews, depending. 😛

I also just completed/delivered an order a couple of minutes back… And now, I am worried if the files that I uploaded, were altered in some way or if it even reached my buyer or not…

The buyer’s local time-stamp is also changing every time I refresh the page… sometimes it is showing UTC+2:00 , at other times it is showing UTC-10:00 … changing randomly too…

I am hella worried rn

Fiverr, can someone please send out a memo to everyone including our (potential) buyers, if this is going to last, they might think we’re all a bunch of wackos else, offering translation gigs while being internet marketer, etc… I guess we won’t get cancellation freebies if anyone orders during this phase based on wrong information, right? 😉

Oh, hey, I speak fluent Urdu now, I hope nobody is going to contact me in Urdu and will rate me negatively in that “Did that answer help you” thingie when I won’t be able to reply.

Forget the standstill and revert to default, my new tagline:
“Only the thing we need is Perfection!” 😐

Fiverr, can someone please send out a memo to everyone including our (potential) buyers, if this is going to last, they might think we’re all a bunch of wackos else, offering translation gigs while being internet marketer, etc… I guess we won’t get cancellation freebies if anyone orders during this phase based on wrong information, right? 😉

Oh, hey, I speak fluent Urdu now, I hope nobody is going to contact me in Urdu and will rate me negatively in that “Did that answer help you” thingie when I won’t be able to reply.

Forget the standstill and revert to default, my new tagline:

“Only the thing we need is Perfection!” 😐

I was just wondering if you know… but… Does Fiverr even have a live status tracker of their services? Or do they post live update messages somewhere that I am probably oblivious of? Is there any means by which to interact with the staff?

All companies that offer online service now-a-days have these above mentioned services as a core part of the services they offer to their users…

Doesn’t Fiverr have it yet? :thinking:

You know what would be really funny? If the account balance was somehow affected by this bug.

NOT

Yeah, so much fun! that I just ticked that “export cvs” thing and made a few screenshots, just in case, so I can look back on the good old days when I didn’t have the default $0 revenue. 😉

Do you know if Fiverr even have a live status tracker of their services?

Not aware of anything the like, I’ve often wondered why they don’t post stuff on their Twitter or somewhere, usually forum banners are as fancy as it gets.

I was just wondering if you know… but… Does Fiverr even have a live status tracker of their services? Or do they post live update messages somewhere that I am probably oblivious of? Is there any means by which to interact with the staff?

All companies that offer online service now-a-days have these above mentioned services as a core part of the services they offer to their users…

Doesn’t Fiverr have it yet? :thinking:

You can contact customer support, follow them on twitter and use downforeveryoneorjustme or a similar service.

You can contact customer support, follow them on twitter and use downforeveryoneorjustme or a similar service.

Thanks. But I was asking about more of a “LIVE interaction” with the staff or CS…

All companies that offer online service now-a-days have such services as a core part of the services they offer to their users…

😟

Apparently I am a Sinhalese native speaker. Honestly… I don’t even know in what country this language is spoken 😄

Apparently I am a Sinhalese native speaker. Honestly… I don’t even know in what country this language is spoken 😄

So you’re in Sri Lanka now 😀

Archived