Down to 4.9 Stars for No Reason?

ssj1236

3 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

So now I think we will see a sea of high 4.XX's I expect.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

As an Englishwoman, I would like to blame the French for this absolute travesty. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, ssj1236 said:

That is just mean. Straight up malicious even. 

It really is. I have heard from reliable sources that some of my competitors, who I know are straight-up Google Translating everything, have gotten higher ratings than me... One even got a 5 in Quality of delivery.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

1 minute ago, vibronx said:

I have heard from reliable sources that some of my competitors, who I know are straight-up Google Translating everything

Rødgrød med fløde! 😲

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Hit me with mine! 

4.98 too, Vickie!

I just got a reply from CS about this. I think it was a cut and paste or auto reply, it smells like AI. Basically giving me part of the original rollout message, that 4.9 is more trustworthy and that this will ease pressure on us to get perfect 5's. That was Pro support, by the way.

And I agree with @williambryan392 It just looks weird. 5 stars but low value delivery? Sellers who were at 5 stars but now suddenly all 4? Will buyers realise the system has had an overhaul, or will we all just look like we've dropped the ball while people selling at $5 sit at 5 stars?

I can't be a*sed any more. 

Edited by leannelrivers
  • Like 8
  • Up 3

Just now, leannelrivers said:

I can't be a*sed any more. 

Lovely that they communicate all this stuff so well to us, right?

I've never dropped below 5 stars and see that on my profile today, out of the blue, no notice, nothin'

Yet another demonstration of the utter contempt they have for us.

• Like 7
  • Up 4

For those who are wondering what their profiles look like, and if are on a computer, can go to your profile and select the “Preview Fiverr Profile” option, from there you will be able to see your profile score and reviews.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

Just now, karladeandrade said:

For those who are wondering what their profiles look like, and if are on a computer, can go to your profile and select the “Preview Fiverr Profile” option, from there you will be able to see your profile score and reviews.

I see my public profile shows 5, but my dashboard 4.9 and I have only 3 values breakdown

• Like 7

Hi everyone,

Normally, I don't write much on forums but TODAY it's totally insane going on lol

I am here having 500+ 5 stars, even the Feedbacks after new system are all 5stars, just one 4 star probably but how come is this calculation even comes 4.6 for Quality of Delivery? Like what type of mad FORMULA is being used there which is just calculating last 4-5 reviews for Quality of Delivery Score, Same for Value of Delivery and thus neglecting all those years of Hard work we've put into making 5 stars LOL 🙂image.png.d3454c55f56f2433a0ee7b82ffa51833.png

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

Apologies if this has already been mentioned/asked and I missed it, but could this be due to averaging ratings across different Gigs? Mine dropped from a 5.0 to a 4.9, reflecting an average of the following:

Gig #1: 5.0 rating (633 reviews)

Gig #2: 5.0 rating (66 reviews)

Gig #3: 4.6 rating (6 reviews, with the rating dragged down by a 1-star review from someone who essentially gaslighted me but that's a whole other story)

In this case, I'm led to believe that my previous 5.0 rating was thanks to an average across a total of 705 reviews whereas now it's simply reflecting the average of these three Gigs. Perhaps a coincidence but thought I'd ask nonetheless 🙂

• Like 7