Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

markenbuilder

Question

3 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Based on the different threads on the forum (showing screenshots of CS responses), it looks like Fiverr decided that all past history would be relevant (this includes all cancelations -regardless of the reason - and all past/forgiven warnings). So many things that haven't affected accounts before the change are now affecting accounts and Fiverr doesn't have plans on reversing this change at the moment. At least that's what some of the CS responses were saying (I see mixed responses from CS in all the different posts).

If Fiverr really doesn't have plans on changing this, that may be the reason why no one is getting a response from Fiverr regarding their account (or if they do, they are just told that the decision is final and the ticket gets closed). This is how Fiverr usually communicates with flagged accounts.

One peculiar thing I observed in someone's screenshots of CS response yesterday is that flagged accounts can still share their gigs with buyers and get the orders too but they cannot participate in the new level system!! 

I mean there might still be some hope for certain accounts, if not for all of them. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

On 2/15/2024 at 5:40 PM, emmaki said:

I would like to know about the location violation thing, as I have some vague plans - now buried under the deepest of ice - to travel Europe next summer while working.

One way to mitigate the risk of getting flagged is to avoid directly opening Fiverr on the device when connected to public Wifi or even on cell networks in a different location. Instead, connect the device using Teamviewer/Anydesk to a home main desktop that is kept running 24x7, and perform all tasks through this connection. In Fiverr's eyes, you're sitting at home doing all the work, lmao!

This method will surely help in reducing the risk of being flagged (due to false positives), as many accounts are flagged due to "false positives" rather than actual violations of terms. It is often the AI algorithm causing issues in these cases.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

One way to mitigate the risk of getting flagged is to avoid directly opening Fiverr on the device when connected to public Wifi or even on cell networks in a different location. Instead, connect the device using Teamviewer/Anydesk to a home main desktop that is kept running 24x7, and perform all tasks through this connection. In Fiverr's eyes, you're sitting at home doing all the work, lmao!

This method will surely help in reducing the risk of being flagged (due to false positives), as many accounts are flagged due to "false positives" rather than actual violations of terms. It is often the AI algorithm causing issues in these cases.

True..  everytime I traveled support told me that there will be no issue and although they were right , I would be too scared to log in from the wifi in my hotel room for instance .

• Like 8
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

. Instead, connect the device using Teamviewer/Anydesk to a home main desktop that is kept running 24x7, and perform all tasks through this connection.

In theory, you could yes but depends on what you are selling, I personally can't do this. It would be a bit too extreme to be outside your country and use teamviewer to ' work from home ' in my opinion. Hopefully, this issue will be solved and we'll have a statement from Fiverr about this .

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Dear Fellows,

Hope you all will be inn great state of health ,

any one received any information in this regard?

if yes, kindly share with all of us as this would really be helpful at least we will be able to know what actually gonna happen.

will look forward to your kind response.

stay blessed.

i wish all of the ACCOUNT FLAGGED HOLDERS good luck, including myself, as mine account is also flagged.

Keep praying and keep doing and delivering good work at fiverr.

Thanks

• Like 6
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

One peculiar thing I observed in someone's screenshots of CS response yesterday is that flagged accounts can still share their gigs with buyers and get the orders too but they cannot participate in the new level system!! 

I mean there might still be some hope for certain accounts, if not for all of them. 

Question is, can the gigs appear in search or not? I don't mind not participating in some gamified level system as long as my gig appears in search and I get impressions, clicks, and orders.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

We still dont know what can happen on the 14th of March this flagged account might mean no gig promotion, no recommendation, no search and all of this with only 4 gig, you are not technically suspended but you kind off are suspended since you wont have any work.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

34 minutes ago, msw_77 said:

Fiverr team in yesterday's webinar acknowledged that some accounts was wrongly flagged and they are sorry about it and they are working to fix this issue. Moreover, again asked the sellers to contact customer support if they believe their accounts were flagged wrong. 

Is this the way such a big company operates?? Flagging thousands of account and then asking them to contact support so they can give copy-paste responses?

The fact that they acknowledged this oversight along with canceled orders oversight tells one thing 
Fiverr is not reliable and not transparent as well.....
They cannot even tell exact reason why it got flagged and what proof they have...

There is no procedure for complaining and escalating the matter apart from support which is definitely outsourced and the support staff comes there and sends one message and leaves and then for another reply there will be another person and leave one message.

One thing is for sure Fiverr is not a reliable place to build business and doesn't care about its sellers.

Has anyone contacted support after yesterday's webinar?

• Like 6
  • Up 2

On 2/17/2024 at 3:37 AM, cheftychefty said:

bd16640c28ef36b6f4b34df90110a6a8.png

If your account is flagged, why it doesn't have that notification above the metrics? It is showing Level 0 instead and I think once you'll improve the Success Score Metric, you can gain the next level and progress. Isn't it right?

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 2/14/2024 at 8:05 PM, markenbuilder said:

I was about to become a Top Level Seller yet out of nowhere this message appeared with (as usually) no further explanation.

Does anyone know what this is up to? 

Did you talk to support what are they saying about it

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

On 1/19/2024 at 1:09 AM, Kesha said:

We are proud to have users from all over the world on our platform! Let everyone know where you are located. You never know, you might find there are several other Fiverr users in your neighborhood. 😊

4 minutes ago, ritikk173 said:

Did you talk to support what are they saying about it

this is what we are get in response:

""After careful review, your account has been flagged due to activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service or location inconsistencies. 

Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.

Please be advised that this was reviewed multiple times and the decision is final."
"

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

On 2/14/2024 at 8:05 PM, markenbuilder said:

I was about to become a Top Level Seller yet out of nowhere this message appeared with (as usually) no further explanation.

Does anyone know what this is up to? 

I am really upset for you and lots of other seller a large number of sellers is facing same issue and fivers support is same and decision is final we cant do anything 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I don't know what to do, I'm really depressed as my account is suspended permanently due to this flagging issue and all my ongoing orders are cancelled by CS. Is there anyone whose account is suspended due this this flagging issue? Is there anyway I can restore my account or not?

I'm level two seller with 300+ orders and it was my 4 years hard work that is multiplied with zero now. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

On 2/23/2024 at 10:20 PM, shahzaibhameed8 said:

I don't know what to do, I'm really depressed as my account is suspended permanently due to this flagging issue and all my ongoing orders are cancelled by CS. Is there anyone whose account is suspended due this this flagging issue? Is there anyway I can restore my account or not?

I'm level two seller with 300+ orders and it was my 4 years hard work that is multiplied with zero now. 

Are you sure its related to the flagging issue 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/23/2024 at 8:47 AM, msw_77 said:

Fiverr team in yesterday's webinar acknowledged that some accounts was wrongly flagged and they are sorry about it and they are working to fix this issue. Moreover, again asked the sellers to contact customer support if they believe their accounts were flagged wrong. 

Is this the way such a big company operates?? Flagging thousands of account and then asking them to contact support so they can give copy-paste responses?

The fact that they acknowledged this oversight along with canceled orders oversight tells one thing 
Fiverr is not reliable and not transparent as well.....
They cannot even tell exact reason why it got flagged and what proof they have...

There is no procedure for complaining and escalating the matter apart from support which is definitely outsourced and the support staff comes there and sends one message and leaves and then for another reply there will be another person and leave one message.

One thing is for sure Fiverr is not a reliable place to build business and doesn't care about its sellers.

Fiverr is just flat out a bad company. The only thing they have is a platform effect because they started early. The rest is just total trash. The Gig setup is as professional as the average seller. The software is full of bugs. The algos in the background are pure trash. You have no ability to promote on custom Keywords. The customer support is the worst a company can have. 20% and even 20% on tips is just ridiculous. I mean name me one good thing about it besides offering a platform to connect buyers and sellers. One that makes Fiverr's product better than those of competitors? 

• Like 6

On 2/15/2024 at 7:36 AM, vickieito said:

I'm facing the same problem and I have spent the whole last week to understand how to fix it.

I opened 6 tickets with CS and after the first reply (same copy-paste answer for all the posts I have read from the community) they keep closing the tickets without replying. This is so frustrating..

We are not here to play or to waste time, WE ARE HERE TO WORK!

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 13.04.37.png

• Like 7

Guest bilal_hussaain

i face the same flagged account issue and I contacted Fiverr they replay below

Hi there,

I understand you believe you should not have been demoted to the Account Flagged status and would like us to reinstate your eligibility for the level system.
Your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to a violation of .

I reviewed your account and as much as I understand your frustration, you were not found eligible to be removed from the Account Flagged status. However, you can still share your Gigs with potential buyers, and they can place orders with you.

I appreciate your understanding.

my explanation:

I want to inform you that on 17, 18, and 19 Nov 2023, unknown, many clients' accounts texted me for work outside of the Fiverr platform. I had an active auto-reply, and my auto-message was sent to the clients. The screenshot is attached below. The Fiverr team considered my approval for texting to the client.

As a result of a misunderstanding, the Fiverr misunderstanding (I agree that working out of the Fiverr platform) Fiverr has flagged my account.

Screenshot_20240225_151449_Fiverr.jpg

Guest bilal_hussaain
On 2/15/2024 at 11:36 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @ana_tomy and @Lyndsey_Fiverr - It looks like there are a high number of sellers on this thread who had their accounts flagged for "location inconsistencies." I'm not sure if it's related to the launch of the new review system or if this is something that Fiverr is now cracking down hard on.

Can you reach out to the individuals on this thread to provide insight into their account flagging?

@markenbuilder @jamesoliver132 @bobstouch @usamaash127 @yonixer @arsalan_design1 @iza_bell @canvabook @nrajuud

Also, if this is to address a widespread issue on the platform, we might want to have @Kesha make a post to help users understand Fiverr's ToS better and what they are doing that causes their accounts to be flagged due to location inconsistencies.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Adding @backlink_work @shahzaibhameed8 @acreativeminds @amazon_zk @sajan91 @martian_guy @tayyba253

i face the same flagged account issue and I contacted Fiverr they replay below

Hi there,

I understand you believe you should not have been demoted to the Account Flagged status and would like us to reinstate your eligibility for the level system.
Your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to a violation of .

I reviewed your account and as much as I understand your frustration, you were not found eligible to be removed from the Account Flagged status. However, you can still share your Gigs with potential buyers, and they can place orders with you.

I appreciate your understanding.

my explanation:

I want to inform you that on 17, 18, and 19 Nov 2023, unknown, many clients' accounts texted me for work outside of the Fiverr platform. I had an active auto-reply, and my auto-message was sent to the clients. The screenshot is attached below. The Fiverr team considered my approval for texting to the client.

As a result of a misunderstanding, the Fiverr misunderstanding (I agree that working out of the Fiverr platform) Fiverr has flagged my account.

Screenshot_20240225_151449_Fiverr.jpg