How can I increase the sale of my work?

almubin99

Question

I created my account few days ago and I published 4 gigs already. Before publishing gig, I tried to find out the best keyword and also tried to find low competitive but demandable keyword. I also did image SEO before adding images in my gig. But I'm frustrated as I didn't receive my expected impression and clicks. How can I improve my gig raking?

Screenshot_37.png

• Like 50
  • Sad 8

6 hours ago, almubin99 said:

I created my account few days ago and I published 4 gigs already. Before publishing gig, I tried to find out the best keyword and also tried to find low competitive but demandable keyword. I also did image SEO before adding images in my gig. But I'm frustrated as I didn't receive my expected impression and clicks. How can I improve my gig raking?

"Your expected impression and clicks"... 

So you make a gig, you're on the platform for a few days, and then you expect success to just come by itself? 

That's not how business works. 

Here are some tips on how the Fiverr "ranking" system works: 

Here is a post I wrote yesterday, about making your profile look more trustworthy and credible on Fiverr, even if you have no reviews yet: 

Best of luck! 🙂

• Like 48
  • Thanks 6

Just now, rainbow_desk said:

At last, Be active on fiverr forum

Being active on the forum has nothing to do with your success on Fiverr. This myth have been debunked multiple times, by several top and pro sellers, and even Fiverr itself! 

Please stop spreading these lies. It's not helpful. 

To the OP: 

I recommend that you always take a close look at the seller profile of people giving advice on the forum, before you take them seriously. A lot of bad advice on here. Make sure the sellers you take advice from are actually successful on the platform. 

• Like 46
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

I created my account in Fiverr almost two months ago. After creating my account I posted 3 gigs within a week, then recently I have posted another two gigs (in the image I marked those). Though the impression of my gigs is increasing day by day, I didn't get enough click according to my gig's impression. 

How to get rid of this situation? Do I need to edit my gigs? How I can increase my sale? 

Screenshot_62.png

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, almubin99 said:

How to get rid of this situation? 

The problem might be with your gig thumbnails if you're receiving a decent amount of impressions but few clicks. I checked them out, and they aren't very attractive. Far too much text, making the thumbnails look messy and even unreadable on mobile. 

A more professional thumbnail could help you get more clicks, so I recommend hiring a professional designer. 
You're also in some very competitive niches with lots of other sellers. There's no point in creating gigs similar to everyone else's.

Having a proper business plan before your start creating gigs will help. That should tell you what you will sell, if that service is in demand, who your buyers are, how you plan on marketing and selling said service, and what your unique value proposition is all about. 

You won't get noticed if you don't stand out.

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, smashradio said:

The problem might be with your gig thumbnails if you're receiving a decent amount of impressions but few clicks. I checked them out, and they aren't very attractive. Far too much text, making the thumbnails look messy and even unreadable on mobile. 

A more professional thumbnail could help you get more clicks, so I recommend hiring a professional designer. 
You're also in some very competitive niches with lots of other sellers. There's no point in creating gigs similar to everyone else's.

Having a proper business plan before your start creating gigs will help. That should tell you what you will sell, if that service is in demand, who your buyers are, how you plan on marketing and selling said service, and what your unique value proposition is all about. 

You won't get noticed if you don't stand out.

Thanks a lot. I was a bit of confused about the proper way of designing my thumbnails. I will change my gig images ASAP. Again, thank you for your valuable advice.

• Like 5

On 6/12/2022 at 6:07 AM, smashradio said:

Being active on the forum has nothing to do with your success on Fiverr. This myth have been debunked multiple times, by several top and pro sellers, and even Fiverr itself! 

Please stop spreading these lies. It's not helpful. 

To the OP: 

I recommend that you always take a close look at the seller profile of people giving advice on the forum, before you take them seriously. A lot of bad advice on here. Make sure the sellers you take advice from are actually successful on the platform. 

I'm not sure what to believe .On twitter the fiverr page tweeted that being active in the forums is a way to get a boost in your gigs.

• Like 37
  • Haha 1

before doing wrong choices, please read first what kind of advertising Fiverr accepts. marketing can be very confusing, 90% of the time you can just improve your portfolio to attract the customers. your demos clearly show what you can do and are the best way to describe your skills.

• Like 33

Hello Seniors, 
After updating Fiverr rules about buyer request, till now I didn't find any matching or buyer briefs. Initially, I thought this was happening due to my poor gig research or due to using less organic keywords. Then I updated my keywords of gigs along with the descriptions. But there are no changes... 

I'm still in a bad situation to find any buyer brief or match. So, what can I do now? Help me by providing your valuable opinion and suggestions. 

Thanks

• Like 7

The new Briefs feature allows customers to post a request with a summary of their project. The brief will be sent only to high-quality freelancers while fiverr's smart algorithm uses the details that buyers provide to immediately find the best possible matches. Fiverr focus on tailoring the seller's availability, pricing, service, and skillset with the buyer's needs.

However, you can only have three active matches at any given time.

Also, Briefs are entirely dependent on customers submitting them. Therefore, if customers are not submitting briefs to your category, you will receive fewer or no matches.

• Like 7

I recently published a gig on lead generation. I can't find the gig by searching with my keywords. Even after searching with my full gig title, I can't find it. What should I do now?

N.B: I'm a new seller, I only have one review in my account.

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, almubin99 said:

I recently published a gig on lead generation. I can't find the gig by searching with my keywords. Even after searching with my full gig title, I can't find it. What should I do now?

N.B: I'm a new seller, I only have one review in my account.

it is new gig? wait at least 7-10 days 

• Like 8

On 3/2/2023 at 2:08 PM, surajrenuka said:

How did you search for that serivce..

Even after multiple filters there was 11000 results.

How do you know thta you were not in search result ?

If you just created the gig then waut for a day at least

okay and thanks

• Like 8