How can I increase the sale of my work?

almubin99

Question

I created my account few days ago and I published 4 gigs already. Before publishing gig, I tried to find out the best keyword and also tried to find low competitive but demandable keyword. I also did image SEO before adding images in my gig. But I'm frustrated as I didn't receive my expected impression and clicks. How can I improve my gig raking?

Screenshot_37.png

• Like 50
  • Sad 8

1 minute ago, michael_deals said:

Here is the answer:

1. Include more tags related to the topic in Gig Title
  2. Put five less competitive keywords in the tags section( remember that they should match your gig title )
  3. Use keywords in your gig description( but don't stuff them )

Thanks a lot. I think I need to work with my gig description and keywords

• Like 28

On 1/10/2023 at 8:56 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

I would like to see a screenshot that tweet. I highly doubt fiverr would’ve posted that, it most likely you misunderstood the message 

can't find a screenshot .But thats exactly what Fiverr tweeted in a reply to someone complaining that their gig rankings were low. be active on forums was just one of the things they mentioned

• Like 21

On 6/16/2022 at 6:08 AM, kawsir_ahmed said:

There are 3 tips to rank your Fiverr gig:

1. Optimize titles:

If your website has great content, your title should always match and represent that content well. Your title should appear in search engine results pages (SERPs) and can affect how your site ranks on SERPs. The best way to create high quality titles is to optimize them using keywords related to your content. Try to make sure that these keywords are present throughout your page’s content.

2. Add internal link structure:

Internal links will help users navigate easily from one section of your website to another. Internal linking increases Google's trust in your site and helps improve your rankings. You want to aim to have at least five internal links per page. Make sure they are relevant, natural, and helpful to each other. Avoid creating too many internal links; only use those that provide value and are useful for the user.

3. Use Schema markup:

Schema markup is essentially free tags added to your webpages that give search engines additional information about your content. Google uses this data to better understand what your website is about and to determine whether or not your content is valuable. To find out if your current schema markup needs work, go to Search Console and enter the URL of your page in the box. If you discover any errors, fix them immediately.

I hope the style of my post has helped you. Thanks

Thankd for sharing this. But could you please explain further how to add the internal link and use schema markup?

• Like 22

4 hours ago, voiceguy1971 said:

be active on forums was just one of the things they mentioned

Then you might’ve misunderstood it, the only way the mention fiverr forums is to gain knowledge and troubleshoot based on experience of other sellers. But not by being active to increase your sales, it’s completely unrelated and there is a topic from a fiverr representative where he says it too. 

• Like 24