How can I increase the sale of my work?

almubin99

Question

I created my account in Fiverr almost two months ago. After creating my account I posted 3 gigs within a week, then recently I have posted another two gigs (in the image I marked those). Though the impression of my gigs is increasing day by day, I didn't get enough click according to my gig's impression. 

How to get rid of this situation? Do I need to edit my gigs? How I can increase my sale? 

Screenshot_62.png

• Like 5

2 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, almubin99 said:

How to get rid of this situation? 

The problem might be with your gig thumbnails if you're receiving a decent amount of impressions but few clicks. I checked them out, and they aren't very attractive. Far too much text, making the thumbnails look messy and even unreadable on mobile. 

A more professional thumbnail could help you get more clicks, so I recommend hiring a professional designer. 
You're also in some very competitive niches with lots of other sellers. There's no point in creating gigs similar to everyone else's.

Having a proper business plan before your start creating gigs will help. That should tell you what you will sell, if that service is in demand, who your buyers are, how you plan on marketing and selling said service, and what your unique value proposition is all about. 

You won't get noticed if you don't stand out.

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, smashradio said:

The problem might be with your gig thumbnails if you're receiving a decent amount of impressions but few clicks. I checked them out, and they aren't very attractive. Far too much text, making the thumbnails look messy and even unreadable on mobile. 

A more professional thumbnail could help you get more clicks, so I recommend hiring a professional designer. 
You're also in some very competitive niches with lots of other sellers. There's no point in creating gigs similar to everyone else's.

Having a proper business plan before your start creating gigs will help. That should tell you what you will sell, if that service is in demand, who your buyers are, how you plan on marketing and selling said service, and what your unique value proposition is all about. 

You won't get noticed if you don't stand out.

Thanks a lot. I was a bit of confused about the proper way of designing my thumbnails. I will change my gig images ASAP. Again, thank you for your valuable advice.

• Like 3