Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

@mjensen415 I signed up as soon as I got the invite, yet I can not get my first meeting until March 10th. Since I paid today, does my subscription to the program go from the 10th to the 10th each month? The 10th is 3 weeks away, so I would be paying for three weeks, where I do not get to use the program.

EDIT: I asked my Seller Plus Manager the same question as I wrote above. He answered me right away with advice on how I could begin to improve my gigs and profile.

so I would be paying for three weeks, where I do not get to use the program.

There are multiple links through out to contact your coach. Once you are introduced, you have a zoom call every two weeks and the ability to email at any time during business hours.

Be sure to read the terms and conditions.

• Like 50

If you’re making $1,000 to $2,000 a month, if you can get a ton of buyers regardless of search results

Well it never hurts to make more money 🙂

But I agree with you, in that case you don’t know how much these optimizations might be able to help you. If they do, then it’s worth it.

But I agree with you, in that case you don’t know how much these optimizations might be able to help you. If they do, then it’s worth it.

Think of all the secret information Fiverr has. They know what people are searching for, what gigs are making a ton of money, whether gig videos work, etc.

With that said, my first success manager (when I was TRS) didn’t do nothing for me. I asked him a bunch of direct questions, and instead of providing direct answers, he gave me generic nonsense. I suspect he was overwhelmed, maybe had too many clients.

I do hope that this time is better.

• Like 55

This will look like Fiverr pro with “pay to win” on another side.

But if the “Seller plus” focuses on How to develop a seller with their bad review, get back the suspended account, and some thing like that it will better. so in other ways, Fiverr show to us that they support their contributor and keep the quality of their contributor

How to develop a seller with their bad review, get back the suspended account,

A success coach does not have the power to turn around any decision that Fiverr makes. They guide you with best practices to help enhance your skills but it’s up to you to do the work. The program hand selects the sellers and choose those with an already good standing.

The coach can also drop you from the program at any time for poor performance or bad behavior. There will be eager sellers on a waiting list so they will not waste time on goofballs! There will be a limited number of seller as selected at this time.

• Like 52

One question ?

If we opted out to this program, will we get any special badge on gig? (For Example:- Fiverr Choice, Fiverr Pro)

@mjensen415

If we opted out to this program, will we get any special badge on gig? (For Example:- Fiverr Choice, Fiverr Pro)

You only get these badges after you earn the privilege by giving amazing service whether you have a coach or not. The coach helps you clarify and understand what makes a Fivers Choice but again you still do the work.

A Pro has to take a test and pass. A Top Rated Seller can meet the technical requirements but never be chosen because of issues you or I can’t see. It takes some people years or never to earn the TRS and some just a few weeks and they are hand selected.

• Like 49

so I would be paying for three weeks, where I do not get to use the program.

There are multiple links through out to contact your coach. Once you are introduced, you have a zoom call every two weeks and the ability to email at any time during business hours.

Once you are introduced, you have a zoom call every two weeks

That is how it is supposed to work, but my first call was scheduled for 3 weeks after I signed up and paid.

However, that being said, I expressed this concern to my new Seller Plus Success Manager (SPSM), and he moved my Zoom call up by one week, so I am within the two week period. 😎

That was the first thing I did. This is not this cowgirl’s first rodeo. :cowboy_hat_face:

ability to email at any time during business hours.

Yep, I found that out. My SPSM is ever so fantastic. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For me, this program will be well worth the price, especially since I got a discount and saved 💵!

• Like 61

Yes, I would have no issue with it if it was just coaching/mentoring. But out of principle, I am not going to participate in this. I do not like seeing Fiverr become pay to win for stuff that’s supposed to be manually chosen based on skill, such as Rising Talent and Fiverr’s Choice. I will never support that.

But out of principle, I am not going to participate in this

I said the same thing about Facebook. I did not support some of their policies and stopped my account. The challenge is that so much business is done on social media that I definitely feel the consequences of my “taking a stand!” So long as you are willing to accept the consequences of taking a stand of not supporting the Seller Success program then that is professional.

However, taking a stand is one thing but being negative towards the program can have its own consequences. I accept that my stand about Facebook may be hurting my social media presence but I am careful and don’t begrudge those who are part of it or blame others for my lack of social media presence because it’s my choice.

• Like 51

Once you are introduced, you have a zoom call every two weeks

That is how it is supposed to work, but my first call was scheduled for 3 weeks after I signed up and paid.

However, that being said, I expressed this concern to my new Seller Plus Success Manager (SPSM), and he moved my Zoom call up by one week, so I am within the two week period. 😎

That was the first thing I did. This is not this cowgirl’s first rodeo. :cowboy_hat_face:

ability to email at any time during business hours.

Yep, I found that out. My SPSM is ever so fantastic. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For me, this program will be well worth the price, especially since I got a discount and saved 💵!

Excellent!!! I am glad you did that you go girl!

• Like 50

But out of principle, I am not going to participate in this

I said the same thing about Facebook. I did not support some of their policies and stopped my account. The challenge is that so much business is done on social media that I definitely feel the consequences of my “taking a stand!” So long as you are willing to accept the consequences of taking a stand of not supporting the Seller Success program then that is professional.

However, taking a stand is one thing but being negative towards the program can have its own consequences. I accept that my stand about Facebook may be hurting my social media presence but I am careful and don’t begrudge those who are part of it or blame others for my lack of social media presence because it’s my choice.

I will gladly accept the consequences. I have my opinions about the program, and I do not think I was begrudging others. At least that was not my intention.

People are allowed to do what they want, and so am I.

• Like 61

How to develop a seller with their bad review, get back the suspended account,

A success coach does not have the power to turn around any decision that Fiverr makes. They guide you with best practices to help enhance your skills but it’s up to you to do the work. The program hand selects the sellers and choose those with an already good standing.

The coach can also drop you from the program at any time for poor performance or bad behavior. There will be eager sellers on a waiting list so they will not waste time on goofballs! There will be a limited number of seller as selected at this time.

This will look like Fiverr pro with “pay to win” on another side.

But if the “Seller plus” focuses on How to develop a seller with their bad review, get back the suspended account, and some thing like that it will better. so in other ways, Fiverr show to us that they support their contributor and keep the quality of their contributor

Actually, this program is like a “Sugar”, health or not I and everyone will need and might love that

So if anyone asks me “Do you need this program?”

I’ll answer “Yes if that program gives a better for me and my business” 😃

• Like 49

I had this priority twice, I was manually selected by Fiverr and I was level 2, the manager assigned to you checks your Gigs, helps you make a description and a price, also discussions are established on chat where you can ask any other possibilities how you can increase your sales or GIG performance.
Previously, members were manually selected exactly as TRS is selected. It was a program called “Successful sellers” .

• Like 52