Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

I felt a sense of accomplishment when I received the Fiverr’s choice badge and I am grateful to Fiverr for providing the platform to get my free-lance idea off the ground and into action so quickly - and because of that I have been a part of some wonderful projects and spoken to people all across the globe. It’s been a slow burn to get to where I am but this proposed ability to simply pay for this badge has put a bit of a dampener on the successes of those who have worked their way up. I dislike the fact that Fiverr wants to cater to people who think you don’t have to put in time and effort to make your way to the top.

I think rather than this - Fiverr could look at the many issues the site has and simple features it lacks which need to be fixed/added first to improve the seller and buyer experience. Please put your loyal sellers and customers first. I am worried about the knock on effect this may have on those who have worked hard to get to where they are…

*edited because I think my choice of words was wrong originally.

simply pay for this badge has put a bit of a dampener on the successes of those who have worked their way up.

You are NOT paying for a Fiverr’s Choice badge or promotion. You are paying a coach who will guide you to best practices and therefore your gig can become worthy of the prestigious badge… you still earn it…NOT Buy IT and this is a clear distinction.

• Like 46

simply pay for this badge has put a bit of a dampener on the successes of those who have worked their way up.

You are NOT paying for a Fiverr’s Choice badge or promotion. You are paying a coach who will guide you to best practices and therefore your gig can become worthy of the prestigious badge… you still earn it…NOT Buy IT and this is a clear distinction.

you still earn it…NOT Buy IT and this is a clear distinction.

Well to be honest, you pay for knowledge to help you get the badge. So you are buying, at least some of it 🙂

• Like 47

you still earn it…NOT Buy IT and this is a clear distinction.

Well to be honest, you pay for knowledge to help you get the badge. So you are buying, at least some of it 🙂

It’s like any kind of professional or self improvement… you pay a good school to get a degree but it’s up to you if you graduate and go on to a great career. Same thing here.

• Like 45

Both Pro and TRS sellers are “eligible for the customer success program”. For some reason, I don’t get one. Actually I should get two, since I’m in both categories.

I ain’t paying for something that I should get by right, not to mention I highly doubt the effectiveness of whatever “coach” they get. I don’t trust them, or that they know anything about the business. They’re not freelancers themselves.

On the other hand, I’ll throw them a bone - this is better than the absolute dumpster fire that is the “subscription model” they introduced recently, so there’s that.

Both Pro and TRS sellers are “eligible for the customer success program”. For some reason, I don’t get one. Actually I should get two, since I’m in both categories.

I read somewhere above that Fiverr no longer offers that service to TRS and Pros.

• Like 41

I read somewhere above that Fiverr no longer offers that service to TRS and Pros.

Even when it did, people were getting it and I wasn’t. Whatever, not that it makes any difference either way. They won’t know how to sell or market my product better than me.

• Like 45

Even when it did, people were getting it and I wasn’t. Whatever, not that it makes any difference either way. They won’t know how to sell or market my product better than me.

Even when it did, people were getting it and I wasn’t.

I think it was that way for other TRSs too. I have worked for a few I got to be friends with who said they did not have one.

• Like 46

Even when it did, people were getting it and I wasn’t.

I think it was that way for other TRSs too. I have worked for a few I got to be friends with who said they did not have one.

Consistency and Fiverr, a match made in heaven. “These are the rules. Yeah, they only apply sometimes. When we feel like it”.

• Like 45

It’s like any kind of professional or self improvement… you pay a good school to get a degree but it’s up to you if you graduate and go on to a great career. Same thing here.

True, but that doesn’t guarantee success. You can go to a school and fail. In this case, you learn insider knowledge which is not something widely spread or available everywhere. That’s the difference, at least in my eyes. But obviously I respect your opinion too 🙂

• Like 47

True, but that doesn’t guarantee success. You can go to a school and fail. In this case, you learn insider knowledge which is not something widely spread or available everywhere. That’s the difference, at least in my eyes. But obviously I respect your opinion too 🙂

I highly doubt there’s any “insider knowledge” to get. What knowledge, exactly? And what’s stopping it from being public knowledge? An NDA?

• Like 48

True, but that doesn’t guarantee success. You can go to a school and fail.

I actually read the Terms and it says specifically that just because you are in the program success is not guaranteed.

If you don’t do your chores, you won’t get your allowance…at least that’s the way it was in my family lol!

Also, thank you for being respectful it helps for sure.

• Like 45