Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

you still earn it…NOT Buy IT and this is a clear distinction.

Well to be honest, you pay for knowledge to help you get the badge. So you are buying, at least some of it 🙂

It’s like any kind of professional or self improvement… you pay a good school to get a degree but it’s up to you if you graduate and go on to a great career. Same thing here.

• Like 56

Both Pro and TRS sellers are “eligible for the customer success program”. For some reason, I don’t get one. Actually I should get two, since I’m in both categories.

I ain’t paying for something that I should get by right, not to mention I highly doubt the effectiveness of whatever “coach” they get. I don’t trust them, or that they know anything about the business. They’re not freelancers themselves.

On the other hand, I’ll throw them a bone - this is better than the absolute dumpster fire that is the “subscription model” they introduced recently, so there’s that.

Both Pro and TRS sellers are “eligible for the customer success program”. For some reason, I don’t get one. Actually I should get two, since I’m in both categories.

I read somewhere above that Fiverr no longer offers that service to TRS and Pros.

• Like 52

I read somewhere above that Fiverr no longer offers that service to TRS and Pros.

Even when it did, people were getting it and I wasn’t. Whatever, not that it makes any difference either way. They won’t know how to sell or market my product better than me.

• Like 56

Even when it did, people were getting it and I wasn’t. Whatever, not that it makes any difference either way. They won’t know how to sell or market my product better than me.

Even when it did, people were getting it and I wasn’t.

I think it was that way for other TRSs too. I have worked for a few I got to be friends with who said they did not have one.

• Like 57

Even when it did, people were getting it and I wasn’t.

I think it was that way for other TRSs too. I have worked for a few I got to be friends with who said they did not have one.

Consistency and Fiverr, a match made in heaven. “These are the rules. Yeah, they only apply sometimes. When we feel like it”.

• Like 56

It’s like any kind of professional or self improvement… you pay a good school to get a degree but it’s up to you if you graduate and go on to a great career. Same thing here.

True, but that doesn’t guarantee success. You can go to a school and fail. In this case, you learn insider knowledge which is not something widely spread or available everywhere. That’s the difference, at least in my eyes. But obviously I respect your opinion too 🙂

• Like 58

True, but that doesn’t guarantee success. You can go to a school and fail. In this case, you learn insider knowledge which is not something widely spread or available everywhere. That’s the difference, at least in my eyes. But obviously I respect your opinion too 🙂

I highly doubt there’s any “insider knowledge” to get. What knowledge, exactly? And what’s stopping it from being public knowledge? An NDA?

• Like 59

@mjensen415 I signed up as soon as I got the invite, yet I can not get my first meeting until March 10th. Since I paid today, does my subscription to the program go from the 10th to the 10th each month? The 10th is 3 weeks away, so I would be paying for three weeks, where I do not get to use the program.

EDIT: I asked my Seller Plus Manager the same question as I wrote above. He answered me right away with advice on how I could begin to improve my gigs and profile.

• Like 64

True, but that doesn’t guarantee success. You can go to a school and fail.

I actually read the Terms and it says specifically that just because you are in the program success is not guaranteed.

If you don’t do your chores, you won’t get your allowance…at least that’s the way it was in my family lol!

Also, thank you for being respectful it helps for sure.

• Like 55