Paid promotion feature

janali

In my experience, when my gig rank go up, i will recieve message in inbox at least fews a day. But promoting with Fiverr, even rank go up but no message and very few clicks . Just wonder again which kind of buyer is Fiverr promoting my gig to ? This is a really fun game. I wake up everymorning and checking static of promoting gig is the thing i do of the day :D.

• Like 6

I think we are actually not supposed to see it at all, nobody is supposed to see that any gigs are actually promoted. In the video they say “Show your gig where it should be - at the top” or something along the lines and then there’s a visual showing the gig move kinda up towards the top row of the search.

I just stopped promoting, my gig moved to the second row, then I started promoting again, bidding $0,80 instead of the recommended 0,72 and now my gig is in the third place in the top row. So… To me it looks like @marinapomorac was right and the top rows of the search might only contain the highest bidding sellers.

All type of promotion need be evident… they need show somewhere that something is promoted. There is a law for that just do not know if it applies in this case. I stopped my promotion because i’m facing a low number of messages, before that i received more messages but i’m not sure about this, i need see what will happen

• Like 7

I was invited to test this feature too… I am a TRS, running the ads for three days now and got just 2 clicks… I also got a major drop in impressional, clicks and orders, after this new update. Almost to none, except few regular clients… This is surelly messing with organic rankings too

• Like 8

I was invited to test this feature too… I am a TRS, running the ads for three days now and got just 2 clicks… I also got a major drop in impressional, clicks and orders, after this new update. Almost to none, except few regular clients… This is surelly messing with organic rankings too

personally my gigs impression and clicks had a big spike going from 23 impressions to 89 impressions but no orders though

• Like 5

A new client messaged me yesterday I replied him but he didn’t placed the order. After that I checked the promoted gig page I was charged for 1 click on that gig. I realized that he contacted me through my gig ad but today he messaged me again and I was charged for 1 more click. Not sure how exactly this feature is working. And I’ve checked his profile it’s shows “New Seller” on his profile from UK. I’m thinking now that the sellers also can see the ads or is it possible for same person to contact me twice through my gig ad?

• Like 5

A new client messaged me yesterday I replied him but he didn’t placed the order. After that I checked the promoted gig page I was charged for 1 click on that gig. I realized that he contacted me through my gig ad but today he messaged me again and I was charged for 1 more click. Not sure how exactly this feature is working. And I’ve checked his profile it’s shows “New Seller” on his profile from UK. I’m thinking now that the sellers also can see the ads or is it possible for same person to contact me twice through my gig ad?

I think them clicking on your gig twice might be the most logical explanation for why you’ve been charged twice. I don’t think they could see that your gig was promoted since nobody here so far has seen any ad badges on any gigs. If they saved your gig and found it again by clicking on it a second time, you would get charged for 2 clicks.

• Like 5

I think them clicking on your gig twice might be the most logical explanation for why you’ve been charged twice. I don’t think they could see that your gig was promoted since nobody here so far has seen any ad badges on any gigs. If they saved your gig and found it again by clicking on it a second time, you would get charged for 2 clicks.

I don’t think that any seller can save the gig of other seller especially if he not in mood to place the order and he is using the Computer he can easily contact me through inbox.

• Like 4

I don’t think that any seller can save the gig of other seller especially if he not in mood to place the order and he is using the Computer he can easily contact me through inbox.

I saved someone’s gig by clicking on the heart yesterday because I wanted to get back to him at a later point. It’s absolutely possible since you can be both buyer and seller with the same account.

• Like 8

Is good to see that this is happen with other people too, i commented about it before in the forum but people confunded thinking that low results is because you are new in the fiverr. You are TRS and are facing the same as me, the number of messages, clicks and orders falllin this month… and i don’t know why, i contact the support to see about my gigs i’m level two seller. How much time that you facing less results in your gigs?

• Like 6

Is good to see that this is happen with other people too, i commented about it before in the forum but people confunded thinking that low results is because you are new in the fiverr. You are TRS and are facing the same as me, the number of messages, clicks and orders falllin this month… and i don’t know why, i contact the support to see about my gigs i’m level two seller. How much time that you facing less results in your gigs?

I contacted support today just to be sure… they say all is ok, all my gigs are active… First few days of September were great, than a drastic fall from 5th.

• Like 4

Can anyone tell me the seller level of this gig? This is the very first gig when I searched the keywords “Logo”. I can see other gigs as well with no seller level.

He has no level. And yes he is on the first page. GIG description is superb, filled with best SEO stuff and using only 4 out of 5 tags seems to work marvelously in Fiverr algorithm.

image.thumb.jpg.027f1085061bd9638621aa741af0c5f2.jpg
image1427×765 342 KB

This is what I get when I search custom logo.

Please note that the first seller no where in his GIG, description, title, tags, anywhere mentions “custom logo” in any way shape or form.

• Like 5

He has no level. And yes he is on the first page. GIG description is superb, filled with best SEO stuff and using only 4 out of 5 tags seems to work marvelously in Fiverr algorithm.

This is what I get when I search custom logo.

Please note that the first seller no where in his GIG, description, title, tags, anywhere mentions “custom logo” in any way shape or form.

Sellers with no level are labeled as “New Seller” on Fiverr. This is first time I saw some gigs with no label on them about seller level.

• Like 4

Sellers with no level are labeled as “New Seller” on Fiverr. This is first time I saw some gigs with no label on them about seller level.

Oh, there are glitches all over happening, some even go by without noticing. Like most of the links on forum main site lead not to fiver site but to event.fiverr site, and that site all links where dead.

Now it is fixed.

• Like 6

I took a break from Fiverr for two months and now they have: a new logo, new font, analytics are back, there’s almost paid promotion for the average seller. Is there anything else I missed?

You missed coerdelion profile photo is so different I can’t even function properly on forum.

It used to be face with mask you can spot from miles away, and pretty mighty looking for forum MOD. Now it has flowers. Always surprised to see it.

But, PROMOTION AD, so basically ADs are there, they do not have nay mark, when you hover they do not get promoted tag, and no one sees them but they are there, and you pay for them.

We are still waiting for mass number of sellers to come and give feedback of huge increase in sales.

• Like 8

You missed coerdelion profile photo is so different I can’t even function properly on forum.

It used to be face with mask you can spot from miles away, and pretty mighty looking for forum MOD. Now it has flowers. Always surprised to see it.

But, PROMOTION AD, so basically ADs are there, they do not have nay mark, when you hover they do not get promoted tag, and no one sees them but they are there, and you pay for them.

We are still waiting for mass number of sellers to come and give feedback of huge increase in sales.

What does that mean?

• Like 4

This is the new results for “Custom Logo” for me after 1 hour of previous search. The first gig in previous result is removed from the first page. :roll_eyes: And as you mentioned about his gig perfection in title, description, great SEO, and tags etc. He has only 1 order in queue but this seller has 18.

dddddd.thumb.jpg.7cab08eebe4177fa84f1a470cc1eb2f0.jpg
dddddd1366×768 214 KB
  • Like 4