Paid promotion feature

janali

Any idea where to see your promoted gigs? Although i got impressions on my promoted gigs but no where in my categories do i find any promoted gigs. Where’re promoted gigs promoted?

I’m not sure, I haven’t seen any ads related to the sponsored spots on the platform yet.

• Like 5

I got this notification too. My bid price is $0.21.

They said it take an hour to start the promotion work.

let’s see how it works for us !

@gaganjaidka Hi.

Didn’t you just a month ago say you are waiting to become a Level 2 seller? So you are fresh level 2 and they gave you a promotion option?

Does that mean all Level 2 with over 30 reviews got Promoted GIGs option?

• Like 5

@gaganjaidka Hi.

Didn’t you just a month ago say you are waiting to become a Level 2 seller? So you are fresh level 2 and they gave you a promotion option?

Does that mean all Level 2 with over 30 reviews got Promoted GIGs option?

Yes i am the guy who’s saying this.

IDK about this not everyone get this thing i think.

I have one more gig with more than 30 reviews but that is not eligible for this feature. There is some hidden criteria which they use for this.

I am happy i get this option. But it didn.t started showing results. Is there someone who started getting results from this Feature.

Let me know !

• Like 6

aaa.png.ea589b313e00552c1cbf005466333929.png
aaa720×432 23.4 KB

I already use it, and i conquest one good order spend the gift of $10… but now i faced something strange: I insert $1,00 to won all auction (so no matter the cust per click i’ll won)

But now i faced that i’m paying $0.51 per click, but the Fiverr recommend in my category the value $0.38…

So the question is: If the recommendation is $0.38, why i’m paying $0.51 in auction?

I need watch this more closest… check regulary how much i’m paying per click and adjust by the recommentadion of the category.

Another something to pay attention is how many clicks are you receiving… for example in the beginning with the $10 of gift i received 50 clicks… but the price per click will increase with time, so in the end maybe i’ll start to pay like $25 per 50 clicks :thinking:

• Like 7

I already use it, and i conquest one good order spend the gift of $10… but now i faced something strange: I insert $1,00 to won all auction (so no matter the cust per click i’ll won)

But now i faced that i’m paying $0.51 per click, but the Fiverr recommend in my category the value $0.38…

So the question is: If the recommendation is $0.38, why i’m paying $0.51 in auction?

I need watch this more closest… check regulary how much i’m paying per click and adjust by the recommentadion of the category.

Another something to pay attention is how many clicks are you receiving… for example in the beginning with the $10 of gift i received 50 clicks… but the price per click will increase with time, so in the end maybe i’ll start to pay like $25 per 50 clicks :thinking:

Somebody else (the 2nd top bidder?) probably bid $0.51 (or $0.50?). You won the bid with your $1.00 bid so maybe you pay the bid of the 2nd top bidder (or maybe $0.01 more than it?).

Promoted Gigs are based on a “Second Price Auction” process, which means that while the Gig with highest Ad rank wins, the price that is charged from the Seller upon click on his ad equals to the minimum bid necessary for the Seller to maintain their winning position in the auction (which is determined in relation to all other bidders). In other words, Sellers may pay less than their actual bids.

• Like 9

Somebody else (the 2nd top bidder?) probably bid $0.51 (or $0.50?). You won the bid with your $1.00 bid so maybe you pay the bid of the 2nd top bidder (or maybe $0.01 more than it?).

Promoted Gigs are based on a “Second Price Auction” process, which means that while the Gig with highest Ad rank wins, the price that is charged from the Seller upon click on his ad equals to the minimum bid necessary for the Seller to maintain their winning position in the auction (which is determined in relation to all other bidders). In other words, Sellers may pay less than their actual bids.

words words I need math 😃

So seller A is on top, max bid 0,52$

Seller B bids 1$. Now he is on top.

Seller B wins and every time someone clicks his account is charged 0,53$ ( o.o1 more than second guy in the auction).

Correct.

so formula is

A bids X

B bids X+Y

B wins and gets charged X+0,01$

• Like 9

I think you are right

Like they used to have in Ebay ( have not used the site for a long time now, so Don’t know if it is still like that).

E.g.

The current bid on item is .35

Seller A bid for $2, it will show the highest bid as .36 not 2
if seller C bid for .39, still the seller A will win but will be charged .40 this time as the other highest bid is .39

I don’t have this feature as of now…

• Like 6

From the dashboard , Click the question mark , bottom right corner, and choose promoted Services.

What Gigs Can Be Promoted?

The Promoted Gigs program is a great way to get your Gigs exposed in the marketplace and to drive more potential buyers to your services.

To ensure a quality ad experience for the buyers, only hand-vetted sellers who meet all our quality metrics can participate in this program.

We’ll evaluate your eligibility according to the following standards:

• You’re a Level 2 or Top Rated seller
  • At least one of your Gigs is in an eligible category
  • Your Gig scored 4.7 in public rating
  • Your Gig has at least 30 reviews
  • You meet additional quality metrics

Eligible categories we currently support for Promoted Gigs:

Graphic & Design

• Logo Design
  • Business Cards & Stationery
  • Illustration
  • Vector Tracking
  • Graphics For Streamers
  • Photoshop Editing
  • Social Media Design
  • Web & Mobile Design
  • Web Banners
  • T-Shirts & Merchandise
  • Architecture & Interior Design
  • Industrial & Product Design
  • Portraits & Caricatures
  • Cartoons & Comics

Digital Marketing

• Social Media Marketing
  • Video Marketing

Writing & Translation

• Proofreading & Editing
  • Articles & Blog Posts
  • Book & eBook Writing

Video & Animation

• Whiteboard & Animated Explainers
  • Short Video Ads
  • Video Editing
  • Character Animation

Music & Audio

• Voice Over

Programming & Tech

• WordPress
  • Website Builders & CMS
  • Web Programming
  • E-Commerce Development
  • Data Analysis & Reports
  • Mobile Apps

We’ll evaluate your eligibility according to the following standards:

• You’re a Level 2 or Top Rated seller
  • At least one of your Gigs is in an eligible category
  • Your Gig scored 4.7 in public rating
  • Your Gig has at least 30 reviews
  • You meet additional quality metrics

They were mentioned before.

• Like 9

I got the notification as well and I kind of hate this. My portrait gig has always been at the top of the first page, now I will have to pay to maintain that position. It would have been better if Fiverr advertised the gig in another way (outside of the platform). Messing with the gig placement is a recipe for disaster in my opinion. I hope I’m wrong.

• Like 8

I got the notification as well and I kind of hate this. My portrait gig has always been at the top of the first page, now I will have to pay to maintain that position. It would have been better if Fiverr advertised the gig in another way (outside of the platform). Messing with the gig placement is a recipe for disaster in my opinion. I hope I’m wrong.

Does it actually mess with the ranking? Because as far as I understood these promoted gigs are placed separately in ads. It says somewhere in the seller help center that they “will find a good place for the ad”.

• Like 5