Paid promotion feature

janali

Hi All! 🌸
I am pretty new here and by going through the info about promotion I still can’t get if it’s worth it or not 🙂
And if a gig in my category(lifestyle) can be promoted at all … 😃 It doesn’t seem like, but I don’t get the logic why the feature would not be available for all gigs.

Was just wondering if anyone would be able to suggest something here or it’s better to contact support.

I would be grateful for your hints and advices! 😇

• Like 4

Guest hrobey1

This is My idea How Should Promoted Gig Work. Just a Idea ( i don’t know If fiverr care of our Idea)

I think Promoted Gig Should Be Visible To Both Seller and Buyer Accounts. Also The first Row Of Every Keyword Search Results and Category should be available for promoted Gig. so First Row Of Gig will Change Continually depend on Bid and Etc Fact of Fiverr. SO there is Good chance To Get Order For every Promoter. Just check Image

Screenshot_312.thumb.jpg.01a97948971a01f266b4957b43741f41.jpg
Screenshot_3121473×899 199 KB
Also it should be shown as Promoted Badge.

• 4 weeks later...

When the first time the feature was introduced, I used it and it worked, atleast I was getting impressions and clicks, if not orders, but it was fine, unlike now, everything is 0.

I am not being impatient but it has been a week and everything is still 0.

When the first time the feature was introduced, I used it and it worked, atleast I was getting impressions and clicks, if not orders, but it was fine, unlike now, everything is 0.

I have the same problem still 2 months

• Like 4

SPOILER ALERT!

I have used the “Promoted Gigs” feature.

Don’t rely on the “suggested bid” figure to get you seen.

I TRIPLED and QUADRUPLED that figure then started getting jobs.

I think the “Promoted Gigs” feature can be very helpful for Sellers seeking more work and are not afraid to spend money to make money. If increasing your bid amount scares you, then you are probably not going to win a lot of bids against more aggressive Sellers.

Good luck.

• Like 5

It says underneath “A bid must be between $0.02 - $3.” Maybe the system can’t work with $3.01. I’d set it to $1.60 or something and wait for a couple of days to see if anything is happening.

Nah, check my previous screenshot, my bid is on $3, the above screenshot was just to show what is the highest bid because adding more than $3 for the bid triggers the system and shows you what is the maximum amount you can bid on. My bid is at $3 which is the maximum and gives more priority to gig, which it is not doing, not at all.

• Like 4

I think there is a bug or maybe it’s intentional. Mine stopped promoting for many days then suddenly started again. It might also be because the bid wasn’t high enough, but I didn’t change that when it started again. Someone said on the forum that a gig can go not available to promote I think (though it didn’t say it wasn’t available to). Maybe it takes dashboard stats/recent orders/ratings into account. Maybe some subcategories have too many users promoting their gigs currently so it stops others promoting them there.

• Like 4

I think there is a bug or maybe it’s intentional. Mine stopped promoting for many days then suddenly started again. It might also be because the bid wasn’t high enough, but I didn’t change that when it started again. Someone said on the forum that a gig can go not available to promote I think (though it didn’t say it wasn’t available to). Maybe it takes dashboard stats/recent orders/ratings into account. Maybe some subcategories have too many users promoting their gigs currently so it stops others promoting them there.

Mine stopped promoting for many days then suddenly started again

This feature work with you now or not

• Like 4