Gig from first to last page, Search Algorithm Problem - HERE IS WHAT WORKED FOR ME!

insects44

poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Asia
    • Europe
    • Africa
    • Americas
    • Australia

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All my gigs in the first page in my category suddenly disappeared. I have completed couples of orders since then. Yet, they are still at the last page. Something is sure wrong, we just hope Fiverr admit and fix it ASAP

I have completed couples of orders since then. Yet, they are still at the last page. Something is sure wrong, we just hope Fiverr admit and fix it ASAP

same issue is facing by maximum good sellers

All my gigs in the first page in my category suddenly disappeared. I have completed couples of orders since then. Yet, they are still at the last page. Something is sure wrong, we just hope Fiverr admit and fix it ASAP

@vovkaslovesnyy said, maybe you are just seeing it at last page but it is showing in different pages to people in other countries…

The algorithm (entire system) is dynamic, the page you’re seeing your gigs might be different from the page the people in other countries sees it. @vistagrafixguru

Probably because you do not search for it correctly under the correct keywords.

I used to check my gig and I know about the search keywords, I did my research before creating my gigs.

This is something else, it doesn’t appear on those keywords now. I check it few hours before it was there and then disappeared.

When did you change the title?

The ones I can’t find have a title that does not match the URL.

The last three I have looked for that I cannot find anywhere have a gig title different from the URL. I am now wondering if ALL of these that are at the back have this.

my title and URL are same but all of my gigs are nowhere to be found in search. Can only find them by applying local seller filter or level 2 seller filter. That too at the last pages.

the problem is not with my gig, but my account, all of my gigs are nowhere to be found

For now, I think the best way to get better rank in Fiverr is buyer requests. I have sent 131 and 4 people contacted back, however I think Fiverr noticed my activity and put me infront of others. (My main theory)

Seriously​:hushed:😯how do you find so many potential clients through buyer request?? I can hardly get a single potential client in there.

Most of them are offering demeaning rates

Seriously​:hushed:😯how do you find so many potential clients through buyer request?? I can hardly get a single potential client in there.

this is the exact reason that I stay away from buyer requests

my title and URL are same but all of my gigs are nowhere to be found in search. Can only find them by applying local seller filter or level 2 seller filter. That too at the last pages.

the problem is not with my gig, but my account, all of my gigs are nowhere to be found

That too at the last pages.

Yes many sellers account sucked and those who are doing good business in last month are on last pages now each and every gig of those sellers

Right now i see on first page the gig with 1 star review. When i went to this profile - there was a seller with 6 gigs and only 2 reviews. Both of them were “Seller failed to deliver on time!”. And the most funniest thing - these reviews were written 4 years ago. FOUR. YEARS. AGO.

First Page of Search BTW with 500 competetive gigs in this category.
🙂

Another great example of gig on a first page.

I have no words.

Interesting, both of that, but especially a 1* average gig with 3 orders in queue. Well, great, I guess, if those orders are legit, ray of hope for people with an abysmal average rating.

I once ordered a seasonal gig and didn’t notice that the seller’s last delivery had been 2 months ago. Never got the delivery, nor a reply, in the end, I had to cancel, and didn’t have enough time left to order from someone else either, as it should have been a seasonal gift.

Fiverr’s “we want to show active and relevant gigs” statement makes quite a lot of sense, but how that gels with showing a gig on the first page with a 1-star review written four years ago, no idea, unless they wondrously have a super high ticket custom offer in queue perhaps which the algorithm wanted to reward before it’s even done, delivered, completed and rated?

Stranger things have happened, probably, but strange it is.

As I said, only editing your gig images and descriptions MAY NOT HELP! You may also need to be more active in buyer requests. That’s how new sellers grow. You are sent back to the level of a new seller, and you shall do what a new seller would do

What If I change descriptions and tags weekly?

Experiment. That’s what I did.

But after changing 3 times in a month (i was ranked on page 1). Suddenly my gig is gone lowest page. Now I am not doing any changing. Got few orders from old clients but gig is not rank up. It is stuck, even gig is not showing in searching tags without filter.

But after changing 3 times in a month (i was ranked on page 1). Suddenly my gig is gone lowest page. Now I am not doing any changing. Got few orders from old clients but gig is not rank up. It is stuck, even gig is not showing in searching tags without filter.

If your gig is on page 1 why would you change it?

Archived