What do you think about fiverr forum?

rahana_islam

On 2/17/2022 at 3:07 AM, animie_video said:

Who won't agree with this? Obviously everyone knows that how much helpful this is.

Instead of asking such questions here, make the best use of this platform and help others by adding value, look where people need your help and how you can make an impact. 
@frank_d Do you think we should have such posts here on the forum?

Do we need these posts in the forum? Maybe not.

Can I prevent it from happening? No, I can’t.

This is a place for people to come and find a sense of community. And that can mean completely different things to different people. So if you see posts you don’t like, just ignore them and engage in the categories that you feel resonate with you.

To that end, I have literally never seen you on here before, so first of all: welcome!

But secondly: by participating in the forum you help shape it. So by all means, show people what you aspire this forum to be by example. 🙂 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, frank_d said:

Do we need these posts in the forum? Maybe not.

Can I prevent it from happening? No, I can’t.

This is a place for people to come and find a sense of community. 

And that can mean completely different things to different people. So if you see posts you don’t like, just ignore them and engage in the categories that you feel resonate with you.

To that end, I have literally never seen you on here before, so first of all: welcome!

But secondly: by participating in the forum you help shape it. So by all means, show people what you aspire this forum to be by example. 🙂

Thank you for your elaborative response. I am recently trying to be active here and have seen your responses often on the posts, so I thought it would be great to have your opinion on this. 

I appreciate your suggestion and will keep that noted 🙂 

trying my best to help others wherever I can by proper guidance. 
All the best

• Like 8

When i can know about fiverr froum then i create an account here. Then i read more and more post from here. I can learn and finally i can successfully from fiverr. Thanks to all who create valuable post on fiverr forum. Have a highly recommendation for all to visit fiverr froum regularly. Thanks.😊

• Like 48
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • wp_kid locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

I think fiverr forum is a place where everyone can share their thoughts and can write their experiences on fiverr. This is a place where you can fin d tips about success and how to protect themselves from scam. This is gathering place of all the new sellers who want to do something on fiverr.

Edited by webdesigneratif
  • Like 19
  • Up 2

• webdesigneratif changed the title to What do you think about fiverr forum?
8 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

I just think it's magical, a collection of some of the world's finest minds and most talented individuals. A place for learning, camaraderie, hijinx and japes.

18 hours ago, newsmike said:

I find it refreshing with a minty aftertaste. 

And other times it feels like you've just walked into the Star Wars Café.

• Like 18
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, fiveroptic1 said:

I think visiting the 5r forum is an experience on par with self flagellation. It's painful, but we're always hoping there's ultimately some benefit as to why we do it! :classic_laugh:

Hahaha, agree! Glad to see you here from time to time 🙂 I hope you have been well!

• Like 15
  • Up 1

What is your favorite section of the Fiverr forum?

• News
  • Community Rules and Guidelines
  • Fiverr FAQ
  • New User Introductions!
  • Casual Conversations
  • The Ranting Pot
  • Fiverr Stories
  • Super Bowl
  • The Fiverr Experience
  • Tips for Sellers
  • Tips for Buyers
  • Fiverr Questions