What do you think about fiverr forum?

On 7/15/2021 at 9:47 PM, wp_doctor_alif said:

Does Fiver forum help the seller to get many order from seller? what is the actual benefit of fiverr forum? 

No. There's absolutely no benefit to using the forums. Mind you, I'm not talking only about getting orders. I'm actually saying that there's no benefit whatsoever for you to be in the forum. Not in orders, not in anything else. You won't learn anything here. You're wasting your time.

Note - for some select few it's advantageous to be on the forums. Those few are the people who know how to read, write, distinguish truth from BS, think and act on new information. That means that for the vast majority of people on the forums, they serve no purpose whatsoever. They will never learn. They don't want to learn. They aren't able to learn. For a lot of people here, the forums serve the same purpose as me attending a class on advanced quantum mechanics. I would get NOTHING out of it. I wouldn't understand anything that is being said. Not because it has no value, but because I don't know enough to extract any value from it. I would just be wasting mine (and everyone else's) time.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

On 7/9/2021 at 7:51 AM, rahana_islam said:

Fiverr Forum is really great 🙂

It's a collection of all answers for Newbie. I used to connect with Fiverr Forum. But never posted any thing because most of the time i got my answer just scrolling the suitable category post. And follow the instruction previously given.

Today I decided to make a post for giving thank to all of Fiverr Community and Fiverr Forum Members for their valuable advice and inspiration. 

I am a level one seller of Fiverr. It's was a long journey to walk. Hope you all guys keep me in your prayer .

Thanks Everyone again.

Yes, the community here is really amazing.

• Like 17
  • Congrats! 2

On 7/9/2021 at 2:51 AM, rahana_islam said:

Fiverr Forum is really great 🙂

It's a collection of all answers for Newbie. I used to connect with Fiverr Forum. But never posted any thing because most of the time i got my answer just scrolling the suitable category post. And follow the instruction previously given.

Today I decided to make a post for giving thank to all of Fiverr Community and Fiverr Forum Members for their valuable advice and inspiration. 

I am a level one seller of Fiverr. It's was a long journey to walk. Hope you all guys keep me in your prayer .

Absolutely true I am also enjoying nice ..

Dear Experienced!!
Is it wrong to use messenger to increase interaction in fiverr forum?

• Like 21
  • Up 1