Gig from first to last page, Search Algorithm Problem - HERE IS WHAT WORKED FOR ME!

insects44

poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Asia
    • Europe
    • Africa
    • Americas
    • Australia

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And these are the screenshots of my gig that is no where in the search results. Both words from keywords are in the title of my gig as well. Please check and let me know if the tags from other gig is better then mine. Thanks!!!

And these are the screenshots of my gig that is no where in the search results. Both words from keywords are in the title of my gig as well. Please check and let me know if the tags from other gig is better then mine. Thanks!!!

Fiverr is now luck based not on work based if you have luck your gig is ranking otherwise on the last page so just pray to God 🙂 my gig have better seo then all ranking gigs you can check that my gig is added in my profile

I have had 2 gig on first page and then I created the third gig which also came to first page after completing some orders. After like 2 weeks after creating that gig, my all gig now has disappeared from search yesterday. They were on the top and weren’t that old, I joined fiverr 4 months ago.

I have had 2 gig on first page and then I created the third gig which also came to first page after completing some orders. After like 2 weeks after creating that gig, my all gig now has disappeared from search yesterday. They were on the top and weren’t that old, I joined fiverr 4 months ago.

Do you have any cancellation or late delivery? maybe it happened due to your 4 star review, which you have received 2 days ago.

Do you have any cancellation or late delivery? maybe it happened due to your 4 star review, which you have received 2 days ago.

It is 4.3 and it’s just one on my single gig, how it can effect my other gigs?

The review itself is good.

he placed the order without even asking and the time was very short.

It is 4.3 and it’s just one on my single gig, how it can effect my other gigs?

The review itself is good.

he placed the order without even asking and the time was very short.

Everything counts, do you have any cancellation or late deliveries?

my all gig now has disappeared from search yesterday

I can see your gigs in the front in both category (Online coding) and search (teach Java), so there’s no reason to complain.

without even asking and the time was very short.

I don’t think it’s the reason in your case, but it’s good to understand that the algorithm doesn’t take “without even asking” into account.

Three days ago I got a customer. He placed an order without reading. He paid $5 and demanded services for $30.

He simply ignored my questions and extra payment requests, so I had to cancel.

I can see your gigs in the front in both category (Online coding) and search (teach Java), so there’s no reason to complain.

I don’t think it’s the reason in your case, but it’s good to understand that the algorithm doesn’t take “without even asking” into account.

Three days ago I got a customer. He placed an order without reading. He paid $5 and demanded services for $30.

You can see? really?

What did you search?

Actually I didn’t wanted to cancel as it effects the rating, I helped him as much as I could and even charged him very less, it was of $60 and I charged him $8.

That’s strange, why I can’t see it?

Because the entire system is dynamic. There are hundreds of sellers.

My gigs are moving here and there every day. Sometimes it’s the first row of the first page, while sometimes it’s the second or the third page.

In addition, I can see “Fiverr’s choice” when I’m at home in Moscow, but it disappears when I go to a different city.

Unless you have issues with performance, you shouldn’t be worried.

One cancelation won’t hurt your stats.

Because the entire system is dynamic. There are hundreds of sellers.

My gigs are moving here and there every day. Sometimes it’s the first row of the first page, while sometimes it’s the second or the third page.

In addition, I can see “Fiverr’s choice” when I’m at home in Moscow, but it disappears when I go to a different city.

Unless you have issues with performance, you shouldn’t be worried.

You’re right, most importantly I wanted to help him. It wasn’t about the money tho

Archived