What do you think about fiverr forum?

On 7/9/2021 at 2:51 AM, rahana_islam said:

i got my answer just scrolling the suitable category post

That’s great! It’s always nice to hear that you were able to find your answers here 

but it’s also a place for some of us to stay connected with our fiverr friends 

F43C78E2-407A-44F8-9AF9-A1B0E2E73E87.jpeg

• Like 42
  • Up 1

Fiverr forum is the Best!

Yes! friends, it's right. Today is my first day in the Fiverr forum. This day, no no this hour is the best to experience for me.

This post for you my all Fiverr forum friends. Many many thanks to you. A lot of thanks for response me and support me. You peoples are so nice and the best! Yes, I'm right,_You are the best.

And, you will support me in this way, I am by your side.

Thanks!😀

• Like 41
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

On 7/9/2021 at 12:51 PM, rahana_islam said:

Fiverr Forum is really great 🙂

It's a collection of all answers for Newbie. I used to connect with Fiverr Forum. But never posted any thing because most of the time i got my answer just scrolling the suitable category post. And follow the instruction previously given.

Today I decided to make a post for giving thank to all of Fiverr Community and Fiverr Forum Members for their valuable advice and inspiration. 

I am a level one seller of Fiverr. It's was a long journey to walk. Hope you all guys keep me in your prayer .

Thanks Everyone again.

Yes!!! Yes!! 😃

I am also a new seller and get benefitted everyday from Fiverr forum. I learn many things from here. It's a great platform to know about Fiverr.

Best of luck and happy selling 😃 

• Like 21
  • Congrats! 2

The Fiverr forum is not for trying to find work (no matter what any anyone might claim otherwise). The Fiverr forum is for learning the latest news on Fiverr programs and features and for reading and sharing freelancing experiences and advice which may prove useful to one's own endeavors. But take any advice with a grain of salt, as a whole lot of bad or outright harmful "advice" and "tips" also clutters up the forum.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

The Fiverr officially never said that more orders would be received if Fiverr remained active in the forum. However, many of us believe that since I am spending our precious time in the Fiverr Forum, Ananya is being facilitated and it is proving our knowledge with Fiverr, so we get a little more serious about Fiber when it comes to understanding Fiverr. As a result, fiber will definitely give us a reward for it. Also, as many topics are discussed in the forum, new topics are learned.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Why do you feel the need to post this question twice?

Oh, that's right, you think by posting something, anything in the forum will make you successful here.

OKKKKK

On 7/15/2021 at 11:35 PM, mdsojib276 said:

The Fiverr officially never said that more orders would be received if Fiverr remained active in the forum. However, many of us believe that since I am spending our precious time in the Fiverr Forum, Ananya is being facilitated and it is proving our knowledge with Fiverr, so we get a little more serious about Fiber when it comes to understanding Fiverr. As a result, fiber will definitely give us a reward for it. Also, as many topics are discussed in the forum, new topics are learned.

What in tarnation are you babbling about? 

Word soup.

GG

• Like 5
  • Up 1

On 7/15/2021 at 11:35 PM, mdsojib276 said:

As a result, fiber will definitely give us a reward for it

So I actually see your point - but here's the thing - your logic is flawed. Fiverr won't 'see' you posting on here (nor will the site care, honestly). You CAN learn things here or come here for the banter but that's all. No one from Fiverr will see that you are posting 123122 posts a day and go 'ooooh, this person deserves orders because instead of doing something productive, they are posting nonsense'. Even if you are posting useful advice - it's highly likely that no one will care. It's for your benefit to hang around here and learn new things - but it does 0 to your profile on Fiverr. Really. 

• Like 23
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1