Gig from first to last page, Search Algorithm Problem - HERE IS WHAT WORKED FOR ME!

insects44

poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Asia
    • Europe
    • Africa
    • Americas
    • Australia

Agreed, I experienced the same as you mentioned, every cancellation, late deliveries even extending time of the deliveries effect on gig performance.

I am a new seller i have done every thing correct. then why my account list down like this?

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think as mentioned by @vovkaslovesnyy. It will take some time to reset the account information. This might be a way of punishment for poor performance.

This might be a way of punishment for poor performance

Crossing level 1 in just 2 month and soon going to cross level 2 in july appraisal is poor performance ? I have done 40+ orders in just 2 month and i am best performere in my category

I’m scared to change anything on my gigs. A couple of bad experiences when I did that has me convinced not to.

I ran into a bug… it wouldn’t let me repost my gig for hours.

I’m scared to change anything on my gigs. A couple of bad experiences when I did that has me convinced not to.

I know that feel all too well. That’s why everytime I edit my gigs I make sure they are changes that will stick for a year or two at least.

It’s odd that I’m flooded with orders from both old and new clients some weeks and then it dies out all at once, both old and new, as Miiila mentioned. And when it floods orders those are large ones.

It’s the same for me. Either I’m absolutely floored or I’m lucky to get a new order every other day. Right now, I have 10 orders in queue and 7 of them are old clients.

I am a new seller i have done every thing correct. then why my account list down like this?

As a new seller in a very popular category, you can’t be on the first page right away.

Every time I create a new gig, it doesn’t go to the first page. I need to deliver many orders to move it there.

i am best performere in my category

According to you. At the same time, you got 1 star just 2 weeks ago.

I’m telling this not to make you offended, but to show that being in the green zone (90%+) is not enough.

This might be a way of punishment for poor performance

Crossing level 1 in just 2 month and soon going to cross level 2 in july appraisal is poor performance ? I have done 40+ orders in just 2 month and i am best performere in my category

Algorithm considers performance for a set period of time. If it was not the case. Then new sellers never will be able to make it to first page.

As a new seller in a very popular category, you can’t be on the first page right away.

Every time I create a new gig, it doesn’t go to the first page. I need to deliver many orders to move it there.

I’m telling this not to make you offended, but to show that being in the green zone (90%+) is not enough.

As a new seller i came first page. after 2 days my gig list down like this

As a new seller i came first page. after 2 days my gig list down like this

I can only guess that your gigs were boosted for a period of time to give you a couple of customers (you joined in January), and then you were included in the overall rotation.

As I said above, I don’t want to convince all sellers here that only my opinion is correct.

I can only guess that your gigs were boosted for a period of time to give you a couple of customers (you joined in January), and then you were included in the overall rotation.

As I said above, I don’t want to convince all sellers here that only my opinion is correct.

Now gig not rotation same matter as above

Just check my revert what i write and he is expecting 2000$ work in just 60$ its his mistake i already told him everything its his choice not mine

I know that feel all too well. That’s why everytime I edit my gigs I make sure they are changes that will stick for a year or two at least.

It’s odd that I’m flooded with orders from both old and new clients some weeks and then it dies out all at once, both old and new, as Miiila mentioned. And when it floods orders those are large ones.

It’s the same for me. Either I’m absolutely floored or I’m lucky to get a new order every other day. Right now, I have 10 orders in queue and 7 of them are old clients.

Hi Jim, I actually checked on your gigs two days ago since I was worried about you, what you said about health issues a few days back. I’m happy to see you are busy and seem to be ok. Hope your mom is too!

It’s great to hear your orders are back on track.

I’ve searched “Beautiful flyer” and shocked after seeing the results. Attached is the screenshot of very first gig on the first page, check the tags. I don’t think that the tags are the main factor of gig position in search results.

1625260131_screenshot3.thumb.jpg.8846f1a046505d04a3c0a89580c07310.jpg
screenshot 31366×768 189 KB

I’ve searched “Beautiful flyer” and shocked after seeing the results. Attached is the screenshot of very first gig on the first page, check the tags. I don’t think that the tags are the main factor of gig position in search results.

Those are all logo gigs. Are you sure you used the keywords “beautiful flyer”? It looks like you meant to open the other tab.

Yes I opened the gig in new tab, you can see some of the words on the left tab.

Yes I opened the gig in new tab, you can see some of the words on the left tab.

The gig is under logo design category… The tags used are still in correlation with the category

And these are the screenshots of my gig that is no where in the search results. Both words from keywords are in the title of my gig as well. Please check and let me know if the tags from other gig is better then mine. Thanks!!!

1259872611_screenshot3.thumb.jpg.c9a5bfc20aeff1477ff55112ec29a934.jpg
screenshot 31366×768 236 KB
740645754_screenshot4.thumb.jpg.1272946c73ca7984e675a859dcf7684d.jpg
screenshot 41366×768 174 KB

And these are the screenshots of my gig that is no where in the search results. Both words from keywords are in the title of my gig as well. Please check and let me know if the tags from other gig is better then mine. Thanks!!!

I checked your url… Different from the title… That might not be the issue though…

You have 2 orders in queue, which means your gig is doing well…

I checked your url… Different from the title… That might not be the issue though…

You have 2 orders in queue, which means your gig is doing well…

Those order are from repeat buyers, I didn’t received any new order or even any new message from over a month now.

Archived