Opened fiverr seller account after 2 years

jahodan

I had created my Fiverr seller account in 2022 and also created 1 gig on it. But unfortunately, I couldn't worked it constantly so I gave it up. Now I opened my account as I am free now. I got my gig paused. I have created a new one and deleted that paused gig. My new gig is showing on 13th of 14 pages but it is not showing in online seller filter. Can anyone help in this case? Please reply me if anybody has solution regarding this problem. You can share your experience related to this problem.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, jahodan said:

I have created a new one and deleted that paused gig. My new gig is showing on 13th of 14 pages but it is not showing in online seller filter.

How many hours has it been since you created the new gig?
usually, newly published gigs don't rank on the first pages - please be patient and try optimizing your gig more and more!

and about the gig not showing on the online seller filter - you submit a ticket regarding this issue - https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-status

• Like 9

It has been about 12 hours. I know that it takes efforts to get on first page. But I am worry about online seller filter. Anyway thanks @akib0079 for your kind and positive response. It will really help me to be patient and work on it.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, jahodan said:

I had created my Fiverr seller account in 2022 and also created 1 gig on it. But unfortunately, I couldn't worked it constantly so I gave it up. Now I opened my account as I am free now. I got my gig paused. I have created a new one and deleted that paused gig. My new gig is showing on 13th of 14 pages but it is not showing in online seller filter. Can anyone help in this case? Please reply me if anybody has solution regarding this problem. You can share your experience related to this problem.

Wait for 24 hours, then see what happened.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

Hey there @jahodan 

Since your Gig is active and available to all users and you are online, my advice would be to contact our Customer Support. As you might know, on the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but we can point you in the right direction. Please open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com. They will be more than happy to assist you. 

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 6