Gig from first to last page, Search Algorithm Problem - HERE IS WHAT WORKED FOR ME!

insects44

poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Asia
    • Europe
    • Africa
    • Americas
    • Australia

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the level of… something… has made Frank go away from this thread unfortunately but it’s understandable.

I have reached peak facepalm levels for today, and WHO says I shouldn’t touch my face.

Just kidding, it’s flag day and I just want to eat some pizza and chill.

I think I will create a post tomorrow with my POV and some actionable advice.

I have reached peak facepalm levels for today, and WHO says I shouldn’t touch my face.

Thank you, this has made my day. Finally something useful and spoken with authority.

Can’t wait for it. 🙂

1 day later. @frank_d, are you doin’ it?

I cannot understand how this thread is still going - the advice was questionable at best from the start, presented almost as a guarantee, backed up by various people who seemed to think being nice is more important than being right.
Over and over the same advice is being given, even today when it is being called out and shown to be ineffective.
And then, after several hundred replies, the OP casually makes the statement that their gig has crashed again or that the method doesn’t work… and then continues to advise others to do the same thing…

Have I gone crazy here, is this what people were calling useful and informative, campaigning for it to be kept? It should have been removed a week ago.

Glad to hear this - bless your patience Frank.

I gave up a couple hundred replies ago but did check in here and there to give my eyes their daily exercise :roll_eyes:

Guys, all of you, if you think something is wrong, some of my advises in the topic are wrong, tell me. I will correct it if you prove me I’m wrong.

Guys, all of you, if you think something is wrong, some of my advises in the topic are wrong, tell me. I will correct it if you prove me I’m wrong.

Yikes, since the last time I posted it was the first 10-20 posts. I was literally done with this thread. I see that it keeps going and going like the Energizer 🐰

welcome-bunnyus_725x700.png.c3c0a1accbb2d410acbb17122c6a488c.png
725×700 370 KB

There’s no way, I’m going to read 500 posts LOL. Give me a recap @insects44, what happened here? Did you discover any new information?

Let’s see if we can get to 1K posts. 🍹

There’s no harm done in this thread although I agree that the bad advice needs to stop. The ones likely to take it can’t find their gigs anyway.
At least Frank weighed in today and is going to give some genuine advice tomorrow hopefully.

You can always read the “how do I get a sale?” threads if this one isn’t your cup of tea.

Archived