Anyone buy Casting Spell on Fiverr?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the idea of Spells not being on a serious platform is a valid point but they are tucked away in a section called Fun and Lifestyle which is clearly a less professional/business-minded section.

I have more of an issue with those promising unrealistic results in SEO or similar who clearly cannot rank any keyword at number 1. Those are aimed at businesses and in categories where people in business go to find help for their business in areas they don’t understand. That to me is less befitting a professional platform.

I have more of an issue with those promising unrealistic results in SEO or similar who clearly cannot rank any keyword at number 1 . Those are aimed at businesses and in categories where people in business go to find help for their business in areas they don’t understand.

This is what annoys me. There are also far more people charging $100’s for DA guest posts and "I will get your business featured in Forbes" gigs, than there are witches or wizards, most of whom charge a lot less for their services.

If I could hire a witch to help me bewitch Miha Kauffman for a day to make sweeping changes to Fiverr, I would:

• Ban all Forex and crypto trading bot and signal gigs that are not PRO gigs vetted by Fiverr employees.
  • Ban all I will create your crypto wallet or crypto whitepaper gigs.
  • Ban all backlink and backlink oriented guest post gigs unless they too meet the Pro criteria above.
  • Implement instant lifetime bans for anyone who ever tries to use a stolen gig description.
  • Ban @visualstudios because of his gratuitous Santa slurring. (Only joking)

Then I would look at shaking up the witching and wizarding community. However, if I was able to bewitch the Fiverr CEO for a day, I may end up reconsidering given the whole inexplicable miraculousness of it all.

I have more of an issue with those promising unrealistic results in SEO or similar who clearly cannot rank any keyword at number 1 . Those are aimed at businesses and in categories where people in business go to find help for their business in areas they don’t understand.

This is what annoys me. There are also far more people charging $100’s for DA guest posts and "I will get your business featured in Forbes" gigs, than there are witches or wizards, most of whom charge a lot less for their services.

If I could hire a witch to help me bewitch Miha Kauffman for a day to make sweeping changes to Fiverr, I would:

• Ban all Forex and crypto trading bot and signal gigs that are not PRO gigs vetted by Fiverr employees.
  • Ban all I will create your crypto wallet or crypto whitepaper gigs.
  • Ban all backlink and backlink oriented guest post gigs unless they too meet the Pro criteria above.
  • Implement instant lifetime bans for anyone who ever tries to use a stolen gig description.
  • Ban @visualstudios because of his gratuitous Santa slurring. (Only joking)

Then I would look at shaking up the witching and wizarding community. However, if I was able to bewitch the Fiverr CEO for a day, I may end up reconsidering given the whole inexplicable miraculousness of it all.

I never slurred Santa. Ever.

I think the idea of Spells not being on a serious platform is a valid point but they are tucked away in a section called Fun and Lifestyle which is clearly a less professional/business-minded section.

I have more of an issue with those promising unrealistic results in SEO or similar who clearly cannot rank any keyword at number 1. Those are aimed at businesses and in categories where people in business go to find help for their business in areas they don’t understand. That to me is less befitting a professional platform.

Though it doesn’t have “Fun” in it, it’s just “Lifestyle”.

If “actual” psychologists and therapists are allowed on fiverr, I’ll be scandalized. Please don’t send me any links, I don’t want to know.

True, it would break a ton of professional rules. I known several clinical psychologists, and offering their services on a freelance platform would be a great way to be expelled from the class.

It used to be Fun & Lifestyle. Maybe they thought that fun was unprofessional.

The Fun had a person dressed as Jesus recording messages to people among other things. I still see him doing ads for gaming channels on youtube. I personally haven’t seen him saying anything problematic and his hair is on point but who knows. Maybe some naughty statements were made and it wasn’t a good look.

… also, I think there was a Santa dancing in something resembling the famous Borat’s bathing suit and that was one of the first “fun” gigs to go.

The Fun had a person dressed as Jesus recording messages to people among other things. I still see him doing ads for gaming channels on youtube. I personally haven’t seen him saying anything problematic and his hair is on point but who knows. Maybe some naughty statements were made and it wasn’t a good look.

… also, I think there was a Santa dancing in something resembling the famous Borat’s bathing suit and that was one of the first “fun” gigs to go.

I personally haven’t seen him saying anything problematic

There was something. About Hitler.

I need to find one of these ‘I will curse a person of your choice’ gigs. I think I’m going to order it. I’m just trying to make my mind up on who I’m going to curse.

Definitely curse a seller that sells those spells. After that ask them how are they feeling and if it is working. 😆

Archived