Anyone buy Casting Spell on Fiverr?

Yeah, you are right. I guess you could look at it as a donation to a random stranger

This is how I view smoking. If it weren’t for smokers, tobacco farmers and their families would starve. I don’t want that on my conscience.

Solid logic 😂 you make a great sacrifice for the world economy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although there are tons of good reviews, but I was wondering are they true?

Look at what they say in the reviews. Most of them will be something like “can’t wait to see what happens. [5 stars]”. Look at the gig to see how long it says it takes to manifest and compare that with how long a buyer can leave a review (max 10 days after completion).

You could potentially say in 14 days you will come into money. I mean, if they have to wait until then for the results then time has run out for a bad review 😂 it’s a great Fiverr tactic.

You could potentially say in 14 days you will come into money. I mean, if they have to wait until then for the results then time has run out for a bad review 😂 it’s a great Fiverr tactic.

You could potentially say in 14 days you will come into money.

There was a seller who literally promised that. To be more specific, they promised to make you a millionaire in 14 days. Then they got an order cancelled by CS in 15 days and came to the forum to complain. That post was legendary but it’s probably deleted now.

It’s red wine and Georgian cuisine for me on Sundays. Cheers.

It’s red wine and Georgian cuisine for me on Sundays.

I’m insanely jealous. Its the cuisine and wine that draws me to Georgia. However, this means that if I ever get there, I may become a Gérard Depardieu look-a-like. Also, I keep trying to self learn Russian, but it really isn’t going well.

People put their trust in (and pump/donate money into) all kinds of things.
Religion, various gods, the one true god, nature, leaders, presidents, horoscopes, magic, etc.
The ones I have a problem with are the ones that infringe on the civil liberties of others or lobby government to make bigotry and discrimination legal - I haven’t seen that from some of these but others are always at it.

People put their trust in (and pump/donate money into) all kinds of things.

Religion, various gods, the one true god, nature, leaders, presidents, horoscopes, magic, etc.

The ones I have a problem with are the ones that infringe on the civil liberties of others or lobby government to make bigotry and discrimination legal - I haven’t seen that from some of these but others are always at it.

The ones I have a problem with are the ones that infringe on the civil liberties of others

BUT this opens up a bit of a can of worms itself.

Lets say that I am madly in love with Nora next door. I buy a love spell on Fiverr and it works! - - But that means Nora leaves her husband and children.

Haven’t I and my spellcaster just infringed all their civil liberties by bewitching her to love me? 😉

Or what if I buy a money spell and it works, but for that to happen, someone has to lose their life savings or pension?

The ones I have a problem with are the ones that infringe on the civil liberties of others

Lets say that I am madly in love with Nora next door. I buy a love spell on Fiverr and it works! - - But that means Nora leaves her husband and children.

Haven’t I and my spellcaster just infringed all their civil liberties by bewitching her to love me? 😉

Or what if I buy a money spell and it works, but for that to happen, someone has to lose their life savings or pension?

Indeed. I suggest that people go for the “Will not harm others in fulfilling my request” extra that should be available.

BUT this opens up a bit of a can of worms itself

A can of worms has been opened, suddenly, within the can another can was discovered and opened.

Indeed. I suggest that people go for the “Will not harm others in fulfilling my request” extra that should be available.

I suggest that people go for the “Will not harm others in fulfilling my request”

It wouldn’t work. Somewhere, someone or something would have to suffer for your wishes to be fulfilled. That’s why throughout history, all the magic folk have been regarded as tricksters.

Sure King Midas can touch what he wants and have it turn to gold. However, he can’t eat or drink, or make love any longer. Or you have those dastardly Irish faerie folk who invite you to a cool party. You have a wicked time, but when you get home, you realize its several years later.

I suggest that people go for the “Will not harm others in fulfilling my request”

It wouldn’t work. Somewhere, someone or something would have to suffer for your wishes to be fulfilled. That’s why throughout history, all the magic folk have been regarded as tricksters.

Sure King Midas can touch what he wants and have it turn to gold. However, he can’t eat or drink, or make love any longer. Or you have those dastardly Irish faerie folk who invite you to a cool party. You have a wicked time, but when you get home, you realize its several years later.

Or if you cast a spell on someone (like all those love spells) wouldn’t it be denying that person (some) free will if it worked.

Or if you cast a spell on someone (like all those love spells) wouldn’t it be denying that person (some) free will if it worked.

Plus just think about the ultimate catch.

Let’s say everything goes to plan. You buy a love spell and what do you know? The next day a Borg cube falls from space and you manage to rescue Seven of Nine from the wreckage.

Technically, you are all good from a moral standpoint:

• The accident was always going to happen. You were just in the right place at the right time.
  • By rescuing Seven of Nine, you free her from the Borg collective, thereby GIVING her free will.

Naturally, you and Seven then have an amazing life and several children together. You also become fabulously wealthy due to all Seven’s superior Borg technology know-how that you can sell to Microsoft.

However, then one day it happens. You leave your laptop open. Seven checks your Internet history, and she realizes… You bought her on Fiverr - and she is pissed.

I made a website for a wicca priestess once (I have enough clientele in those circles of tarot readers/witches/psychics, etc.) and I did like how it had to be repeatedly stated on all the pages that she only took on clients who she could help without harming others.

It’s the only time I’ve seen this point reiterated that many times. Marketing ploy or not, it warmed my money-hungry heart.

I made a website for a wicca priestess once (I have enough clientele in those circles of tarot readers/witches/psychics, etc.) and I did like how it had to be repeatedly stated on all the pages that she only took on clients who she could help without harming others.

It’s the only time I’ve seen this point reiterated that many times. Marketing ploy or not, it warmed my money-hungry heart.

Many of the big horoscope and fortune telling sites have “For entertainment purposes only” in small writing

Many of the big horoscope and fortune telling sites have “For entertainment purposes only” in small writing

Right. I’m all for disclaimers and informed consent. I love disclaimers.

I’m forced to invest in physical therapy and massages throughout my life and I’m thrilled every time I have to sign something that ends with “if things go wrong, you’ll get paralyzed from the neck down or die”. Because then, while being sneaky about it, they don’t lie to me. They don’t go: “You will 200% become a millionaire in 14 days, definitely, for sure.”

Have you ever read ‘The Monkey’s Paw’? It’s about a man who gets three wishes from a magical paw… and he wishes for a load of money. Then their son gets killed in a machine and they get the money as compensation.

Have you ever read ‘The Monkey’s Paw’? It’s about a man who gets three wishes from a magical paw… and he wishes for a load of money. Then their son gets killed in a machine and they get the money as compensation.

That’s bad…

Have you ever read ‘The Monkey’s Paw’ ?

It rings a bell. And its public domain so I can get it free. - Always nice.

I find that there are always strings attached to everything. My one wish in 2008 was to be a freelance writer who could live somewhere idyllic by the sea and spend everyday basking in summer sunlight.

Right now, I’m sat a stones throw from the sea, Mediterranean sun is streaming through the window, and I have everything I ever wanted.

However, I don’t have time to go out, as I will be working until 2 am writing SEO drivel for a crappy website. I have mad writer hair that could get me mistaken for an escaped zoo animal. And the likelihood of me successfully reproducing anytime soon is about the same as an endangered sea turtle on a bad fishing day.

Still, at least I still have the lucky alligator head that started it all… Oh, wait.

Have you ever read ‘The Monkey’s Paw’ ?

It rings a bell. And its public domain so I can get it free. - Always nice.

I find that there are always strings attached to everything. My one wish in 2008 was to be a freelance writer who could live somewhere idyllic by the sea and spend everyday basking in summer sunlight.

Right now, I’m sat a stones throw from the sea, Mediterranean sun is streaming through the window, and I have everything I ever wanted.

However, I don’t have time to go out, as I will be working until 2 am writing SEO drivel for a crappy website. I have mad writer hair that could get me mistaken for an escaped zoo animal. And the likelihood of me successfully reproducing anytime soon is about the same as an endangered sea turtle on a bad fishing day.

Still, at least I still have the lucky alligator head that started it all… Oh, wait.

lucky alligator head

Was going to ask what seller you bought from

What do you think? Of course they don’t work. Imo, they shouldn’t be allowed on the platform, since they paint it as… less than reputable. It’s not serious freelance work. Fiverr is working hard to establish itself as a serious platform for companies, etc. and then they still have legacy categories that have no place in a professional setting. Maybe split the platform?

Lesson number 1 - “a fool an his money are soon parted”
Lesson number 2 - People are incredibly stupid. That’s just how it is, just look at all the meksells. People buying spells are the buyer equivalent to a meksell. They want results, they don’t care how it works, or if it works. They just want to feel good and hopeful. Desperation breeds bad decisions.

What do you think? Of course they don’t work. Imo, they shouldn’t be allowed on the platform, since they paint it as… less than reputable. It’s not serious freelance work. Fiverr is working hard to establish itself as a serious platform for companies, etc. and then they still have legacy categories that have no place in a professional setting. Maybe split the platform?

Lesson number 1 - “a fool an his money are soon parted”

Lesson number 2 - People are incredibly stupid. That’s just how it is, just look at all the meksells. People buying spells are the buyer equivalent to a meksell. They want results, they don’t care how it works, or if it works. They just want to feel good and hopeful. Desperation breeds bad decisions.

Ive seen someone selling magic spells with 1.000 orders 80$ / order that is 80.000 $ tho only that 1 person

I dont think magic spells are something bad for fiverr sometimes people need to believe in something or need to talk with someone who will listen to them and their problem
I dont know if it works but i see it as a receational tool from your own home comfort
I might be tempted to buy something like this in the future myself cause why not :rofl:

Archived