Please review my gig one more time.

shalini_sharm

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do data entry data mining excel and data extraction

In the gig title you say "I will do data entry data mining excel and data extraction". If you are going to say that it would be better with some punctuation (commas).

In the gig description:
Maybe change "i offer" (capitalisation)
Maybe change "more! . I am" (punctuation/spacing)
It might better not to say "24/7 availability" as it sounds too unrealistic.
Maybe change the spacing in "or ongoing support,I am here".
You have 2 search tags. Maybe some more could help the gig be found (though it doesn't always show all the ones your gig is using on the page).

Your gig video: It has an image with an "alamy" watermark on it. It would be better if it didn't.
The gig video thumbnail says "EXCEL DATA CLEAING". I'd change that

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 11

On 4/26/2024 at 1:10 AM, uk1000 said:

In the gig title you say "I will do data entry data mining excel and data extraction". If you are going to say that it would be better with some punctuation (commas).

In the gig description:
You have 2 search tags. Maybe some more could help the gig be found (though it doesn't always show all the ones your gig is using on the page).

Your gig video: It has an image with an "alamy" watermark on it. It would be better if it didn't.

Thank you for pointing out my mistake, we will start correcting this mistake now.

• Like 7

On 4/26/2024 at 1:40 AM, uk1000 said:

In the gig description:

Can you review my gig? To find where my mistake is. 
https://www.fiverr.com/s/QkeByw

• Like 5

1 hour ago, web_dev_imran1 said:

Can you review my gig?

I think each person who wants gig advice is supposed to create their own thread for it

but here's a few suggestions/comments about your gig:

In the gig description I'm not sure about the way most of the first part is highlighted. Maybe too much?

The main gig image says "WORK ON MORE CLIENTS". That might be better rephrased. Another seller says "Works on all major email clients" (don't copy that but maybe some other phrasing could be used).

You say "Unlimited Revisions" (and on the gig image "unlimited revision") but offering unlimited revisions can lead to buyers constantly asking for revisions (much too many) but you aren't getting any more $ for it. So it might be better to offer a fixed amount of revisions instead.

In the FAQ section:

Maybe reword "What I Need To Start The Project?" eg. "What do I need to..."

One question says "Will you Host the Images?"
And the answer is "Yes, I will host your Image." (they asked about "images" and you replied about an "image" (singular)). Though I assume there could be some limitations if you're hosting them.

In the question "Will this Signature works on iPhone?" I'd change it a bit so it reads better grammatically.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6