Anyone buy Casting Spell on Fiverr?

Hi, Fiverr have tons of people offering casting spell. (Love, $$$, luck…)
Although there are tons of good reviews, but I was wondering are they true? or worth it? or is it just a psychical thingy? I’m not calling it a scam, because maybe who knows?? 😅
Have someone purchase the gig before and how’s your result?

I quite curious and tempted to purchase one 🙂

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although there are tons of good reviews, but I was wondering are they true? or worth it? or is it just a psychical thingy? I’m not calling it a scam, because maybe who knows?? 😅

Although there are tons of good reviews, but I was wondering are they true?

I can’t believe I have to tell you this, but no magic spells does not work.

I can’t believe I have to tell you this, but no magic spells does not work.

no magic spells does not work.

hmm, I’m confused

no magic does not work = magic do work ?

or

there is no magic in this world?

hmm, I’m confused

or

🧐 not sure if this a comedy topic or if you are being serious. Believe what you want to believe. I’m sure the end of the world is nigh…

🧐 not sure if this a comedy topic or if you are being serious. Believe what you want to believe. I’m sure the end of the world is nigh…

no . I’m being serious. There are 1000+ buyer actually purchase for their gigs. I’m just curious, what make people buy their gig

I bought a horoscope once. It told me that I was a creative person.

Was it true? Yes. Was clicking my username to see what I do somehow involved? Who knows, I’m not a psychic.

That scene in the wizard of oz. Where the “psychic” tells Dorothy about her house he can “see” after telling her to close her eyes and going through her bag finds a picture of it.

Yes, people buy things like that. Yes people buy clogs. Nothing has to make sense to be profitable.

yes, I also think casting a spell is a “scam” , people purchase it hoping it will actually work, and never know the result . But there are too many people purchasing the same gig, even repeat buyer, are they too rich 😄

yes, I also think casting a spell is a “scam” , people purchase it hoping it will actually work, and never know the result . But there are too many people purchasing the same gig, even repeat buyer, are they too rich 😄

Having money does not equals intelligence. There is no correlation.

hmm, I’m confused

or

It is difficult to tell on online forums, but I’m pretty sure you are just trolling.

That scene in the wizard of oz. Where the “psychic” tells Dorothy about her house he can “see” after telling her to close her eyes and going through her bag finds a picture of it.

I’m of the opinion that if purchasing services like this gives you some comfort and doesn’t lead you to selling your house, they’re completely fine. Humans look for comfort in different ways and purchasing a spell wouldn’t be the strangest of them.

That being said, that horoscope I got was pretty funny. I left a 5* review and said it was accurate. 🙂

That being said #2, I can see OP stirring up a nice Sunday post which, unfortunately, will probably escalate into something scandalous that will get deleted at some point.

I’m of the opinion that if purchasing services like this gives you some comfort and doesn’t lead you to selling your house, they’re completely fine. Humans look for comfort in different ways and purchasing a spell wouldn’t be the strangest of them.

That being said, that horoscope I got was pretty funny. I left a 5* review and said it was accurate. 🙂

That being said #2, I can see OP stirring up a nice Sunday post which, unfortunately, will probably escalate into something scandalous that will get deleted at some point.

I await in bated breath for the discussion to escalate before my very computer screen…

Yes, people buy things like that. Yes people buy clogs. Nothing has to make sense to be profitable.

You need to change your username to I am Legend. 😉

Cool it with the clog hate, though. No one likes a shoe bigot.

I’m already popping out to buy beer and popcorn just in case. 🙂

no, the money that I spend can I help the seller to earn a living. So it’s not just flushing down the toilet

Yeah, you are right. I guess you could look at it as a donation to a random stranger, and if you want to do that then go ahead 🙂

You need to change your username to I am Legend. 😉

I have nothing against clogs, I just had to think of the first thing that came to mind that people swear by that probably makes lots of money. For some reason that’s the first thing that came to mind.

Yeah, you are right. I guess you could look at it as a donation to a random stranger, and if you want to do that then go ahead 🙂

Yeah, you are right. I guess you could look at it as a donation to a random stranger

This is how I view smoking. If it weren’t for smokers, tobacco farmers and their families would starve. I don’t want that on my conscience.

Look at what they say in the reviews. Most of them will be something like “can’t wait to see what happens. [5 stars]”. Look at the gig to see how long it says it takes to manifest and compare that with how long a buyer can leave a review (max 10 days after completion).

I’m already popping out to buy beer and popcorn just in case. 🙂

It’s red wine and Georgian cuisine for me on Sundays. Cheers.

Archived