Anyone buy Casting Spell on Fiverr?

I dont think magic spells are something bad for fiverr sometimes people need to believe in something or need to talk with someone who will listen to them and their problem

I dont know if it works but i see it as a receational tool from your own home comfort

I might be tempted to buy something like this in the future myself cause why not :rofl:

It’s bad for Fiverr because of the message it sends. I wouldn’t buy a car from a stand that was selling car spells promising me extra horsepower. I don’t want to be scammed. Following the same logic, I don’t want to be buying from a platform where you can get serious work side by side with money and love spells.

Above all else, it’s incredibly inconsistent on their part. Sell homework help? Banned. Sell “get great grades spell”? That’s fine, please go on. It’s bs.

And even then, one thing would be to sell, say, a horoscope or tarot reading. Just for fun, not a very professional service, but whatever. However, there are a ton of people selling false claims. The buyers do believe (because they are led to believe) they are buying actual results, be it love, or money, or whatever. It’s false advertising, they promise results they can’t deliver. One thing would be to sell counselling, or a service just to talk to you, if that’s what people are after. But when you promise certain things that you obviously can’t deliver, and phrase it in a way where people have to wait to see results until after the review window has closed, it’s clear review manipulation and, to be honest, fraud. It’s inadmissible. And most of the sellers know this. The one’s that truly believe it are just mentally ill, which isn’t particularly better.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you think? Of course they don’t work. Imo, they shouldn’t be allowed on the platform, since they paint it as… less than reputable. It’s not serious freelance work. Fiverr is working hard to establish itself as a serious platform for companies, etc. and then they still have legacy categories that have no place in a professional setting. Maybe split the platform?

Lesson number 1 - “a fool an his money are soon parted”

Lesson number 2 - People are incredibly stupid. That’s just how it is, just look at all the meksells. People buying spells are the buyer equivalent to a meksell. They want results, they don’t care how it works, or if it works. They just want to feel good and hopeful. Desperation breeds bad decisions.

Of course they don’t work.

Magic does actually work. And a lot more goes on in the shadows than you might think. Start doing a little urban exploring and you will find lots of nasty things from local groups operating in your area.

I found an abandoned house once in Scotland where someone had hauled in lots of big slabs of slate to make a stone circle around the center of the living room. Here on Malta, I’ve also found a tree with lots of legs of a certain animal hanging from it suggesting a lot had been killed, which turned out to be the remains of some Muti ritual. - African black magic.

That said, I don’t believe the vast majority of people on Fiverr are selling anything but snake oil.

It’s bad for Fiverr because of the message it sends.

It’s false advertising, they promise results they can’t deliver.

To be honest, I am more worried about the state of Fiverr where SEO and cryptocurrency-related gigs are concerned. All writing categories are saturated with people from 2 specific parts of the world selling backlinks in one form or another, most of whom all have plagiarized gig descriptions and are obvious frauds. Fiverr cannot not know this is happening.

With crypto, you have literally hundreds of scams happening here which anyone in crypto will laugh out loud at the very idea if you ever try to argue they might be legitimate. You also have people charging hundreds of dollars to write whitepapers for new cryptocurrencies which is ludicrous in itself.

A whitepaper, after all, is a technical dissertation-like document detailing how a new coin works, etc. You can not outsource something like this unless you are bringing someone into your team who can work with your lead developers. However, if you plan on trying to convince people desperate to get on the crypto train to buy your coin because it will be the next Bitcoin, you need a whitepaper and the place to get one is Fiverr.

Now, we are at the point where some sites even check the legitimacy of new crypto projects by looking to see if a whitepaper has likely been sourced from Fiverr.

Then you have the people still selling stolen Envato video and website templates… It is just depressing, to be honest.

As it is, the witching and wizarding community of Fiverr represent very small fish in what is equivocal to a Japenese fish market of scammers and used car sales people.

Of course they don’t work.

Magic does actually work. And a lot more goes on in the shadows than you might think. Start doing a little urban exploring and you will find lots of nasty things from local groups operating in your area.

I found an abandoned house once in Scotland where someone had hauled in lots of big slabs of slate to make a stone circle around the center of the living room. Here on Malta, I’ve also found a tree with lots of legs of a certain animal hanging from it suggesting a lot had been killed, which turned out to be the remains of some Muti ritual. - African black magic.

That said, I don’t believe the vast majority of people on Fiverr are selling anything but snake oil.

It’s bad for Fiverr because of the message it sends.

It’s false advertising, they promise results they can’t deliver.

To be honest, I am more worried about the state of Fiverr where SEO and cryptocurrency-related gigs are concerned. All writing categories are saturated with people from 2 specific parts of the world selling backlinks in one form or another, most of whom all have plagiarized gig descriptions and are obvious frauds. Fiverr cannot not know this is happening.

With crypto, you have literally hundreds of scams happening here which anyone in crypto will laugh out loud at the very idea if you ever try to argue they might be legitimate. You also have people charging hundreds of dollars to write whitepapers for new cryptocurrencies which is ludicrous in itself.

A whitepaper, after all, is a technical dissertation-like document detailing how a new coin works, etc. You can not outsource something like this unless you are bringing someone into your team who can work with your lead developers. However, if you plan on trying to convince people desperate to get on the crypto train to buy your coin because it will be the next Bitcoin, you need a whitepaper and the place to get one is Fiverr.

Now, we are at the point where some sites even check the legitimacy of new crypto projects by looking to see if a whitepaper has likely been sourced from Fiverr.

Then you have the people still selling stolen Envato video and website templates… It is just depressing, to be honest.

As it is, the witching and wizarding community of Fiverr represent very small fish in what is equivocal to a Japenese fish market of scammers and used car sales people.

Magic does actually work.

There’s no such thing. I held you in quite high regard, please don’t make me re-evaluate that. It’s all nonsense. And you know it. The fact that there are rituals, legs on trees, whatever, says zero about their efficacy. Of course people do “magic”. That it has any impact on the real world according to their claims is 100% false. We don’t live in the middle ages no more.

In regards to crypto, you’re totally right. 99% of crypto is BS. But crypto currency actually exists. I can buy stuff with bitcoin. I can’t buy s**t with a spell. There’s no legit “magic”, other than magicians who do that for a living. Those are legit, I’ve seen some truly impressive performances. I particularly like card effects.

Anyone saying “pay me and I’ll cast a spell that makes you money, or improves your health, or makes somebody fall in love with you” is lying 100% of the time. Even if it does happen - coincidence is not magic. Placebo is not magic.

There’s no such thing. I held you in quite high regard, please don’t make me re-evaluate that. It’s all nonsense. And you know it. The fact that there are rituals, legs on trees, whatever, says zero about their efficacy. Of course people do “magic”. That it has any impact on the real world according to their claims is 100% false. We don’t live in the middle ages no more.

In regards to crypto, you’re totally right. 99% of crypto is BS. But crypto currency actually exists. I can buy stuff with bitcoin. I can’t buy s**t with a spell. There’s no legit “magic”, other than magicians who do that for a living. Those are legit, I’ve seen some truly impressive performances. I particularly like card effects.

Anyone saying “pay me and I’ll cast a spell that makes you money, or improves your health, or makes somebody fall in love with you” is lying 100% of the time. Even if it does happen - coincidence is not magic. Placebo is not magic.

There’s no such thing. I held you in quite high regard, please don’t make me re-evaluate that.

I don’t care how highly or not you regard me. You are just a random person on the Internet to me, as I am to you. But I will not debate the occult with you, don’t worry. It’s a messy topic to get into at the best of times.

Now, pardon me as I go and feed the faeries. 😉

There’s no such thing. I held you in quite high regard, please don’t make me re-evaluate that.

I don’t care how highly or not you regard me. You are just a random person on the Internet to me, as I am to you. But I will not debate the occult with you, don’t worry. It’s a messy topic to get into at the best of times.

Well, I seem to be surrounded by insane people. Keep believing in the faeries, then.

Magic Exist Vibrations Exist MANTRAS Work Meditation Work Third Eye Exist Astral Realm Exist all those things exist for those who want to see them )

Magic Exist Vibrations Exist MANTRAS Work Meditation Work Third Eye Exist Astral Realm Exist all those things exist for those who want to see them )

Meditation Work Third Eye Exist Astral Realm Exist all those things exist

Nah. I went down that rabbit hole. Something like all those things exists, but it is not what people think it is. It is best staying very clear of it all.

Meditation Work Third Eye Exist Astral Realm Exist all those things exist

Nah. I went down that rabbit hole. Something like all those things exists, but it is not what people think it is. It is best staying very clear of it all.

The experiences depends on how spiritually evolved is the person trying to deal with this type of stuff its all about the soul

I grew up in this bizarre household where my mother’s side of the family were the communist party workers. “Religion is the opium of the people” kind of folk. My father’s side of the family were from the rural area so, as it tends to happen in this country, they were heavily into religion, folk traditions and things. Our Thanksgivings were awkward as Americans say.

So I’ve been balancing between spiritualism and skepticism my entire life (and I’d tilt into one or the other depending on who of my parents I rebelled against at any given moment). Then I grew up and started to find both sides kind of exhausting. You can’t live solely on belief and you can’t (and I’m sorry, I know it’s hard to accept, but you can’t) explain everything away using your galaxy brain. Life is a balance between the two, I think. That’s the beauty of it.

I grew up in this bizarre household where my mother’s side of the family were the communist party workers. “Religion is the opium of the people” kind of folk. My father’s side of the family were from the rural area so, as it tends to happen in this country, they were heavily into religion, folk traditions and things. Our Thanksgivings were awkward as Americans say.

So I’ve been balancing between spiritualism and skepticism my entire life (and I’d tilt into one or the other depending on who of my parents I rebelled against at any given moment). Then I grew up and started to find both sides kind of exhausting. You can’t live solely on belief and you can’t (and I’m sorry, I know it’s hard to accept, but you can’t) explain everything away using your galaxy brain. Life is a balance between the two, I think. That’s the beauty of it.

It’s very different not being able to explain something and believing in something without evidence. I never claimed to be able to explain everything. I am, however, able to demand proof from those who claim extraordinary things. Doubly so when they are charging for it. And of course that proof never comes. Because it can’t.

re: The money spells - Fiverr seems to be removing those. I thought they just removed the lottery win ones but now they seem to be removing most/all of the money spells. There used to be ones with hundreds or thousands of reviews and now there’s only a pageful of them and the highest review count for them is 10.

re: The money spells - Fiverr seems to be removing those. I thought they just removed the lottery win ones but now they seem to be removing most/all of the money spells. There used to be ones with hundreds or thousands of reviews and now there’s only a pageful of them and the highest review count for them is 10.

That’s a start. But any kind of spell promising tangible, real world results, is the same - be it love, or health, or what have you. They are all equally fraudulent.

re: The money spells - Fiverr seems to be removing those.

I guessed this would happen as a result of Covid-19. The last thing Fiverr wants is news stories about how people at the end of their financial tether have been splurging their last cash on money spells, in the hope of paying the bills.

I guessed this would happen as a result of Covid-19. The last thing Fiverr wants is news stories about how people at the end of their financial tether have been splurging their last cash on money spells, in the hope of paying the bills.

But that should be the last thing Fiverr wants always, regardless of Covid. It’s never good publicity. Better late than never, though.

It’s very different not being able to explain something and believing in something without evidence. I never claimed to be able to explain everything. I am, however, able to demand proof from those who claim extraordinary things. Doubly so when they are charging for it. And of course that proof never comes. Because it can’t.

I didn’t mean you in particular. But this is one of the only issues I’m a total fence-sitter about. And I’m very comfortable with that.

I didn’t mean you in particular. But this is one of the only issues I’m a total fence-sitter about. And I’m very comfortable with that.

It’s all about burden of proof. I’m a skeptic towards all things, that’s what being a fence sitter is. Honest people putting forward a proposition (I can make you a logo that people will like, I can cast a spell that will make you money) need to prove it first, only then I’ll believe them. I’ve seen people proving they can do many things. I’ve never seen a single person prove they can cast a spell that does anything. You can claim Santa is real and you can claim Giraffes are real. I can be a fence sitter on both. But one of those can be easily proven. The other can’t. It’s pretty simple.

It’s all about burden of proof. I’m a skeptic towards all things, that’s what being a fence sitter is. Honest people putting forward a proposition (I can make you a logo that people will like, I can cast a spell that will make you money) need to prove it first, only then I’ll believe them. I’ve seen people proving they can do many things. I’ve never seen a single person prove they can cast a spell that does anything. You can claim Santa is real and you can claim Giraffes are real. I can be a fence sitter on both. But one of those can be easily proven. The other can’t. It’s pretty simple.

I can make you a logo that people will like, I can cast a spell that will make you money

Fiverr used to encourage gig titles like this, didn’t it? Because I think my first gig title was: “I will make you a poster and you will love it” and I’d never come up with such a ridiculous title myself. I definitely got a solid enough impression that it was a great idea from somewhere.

I’d expect that to happen with health spells, too.

I personally don’t understand what are buyers of those spells actually thinking about the efficency.
I personally would buy it just to see what is my seller going to say,ask for , etc.
But if they can cast spell to make money… dude why are you on fiverr earning it.

I personally don’t understand what are buyers of those spells actually thinking about the efficency.

I personally would buy it just to see what is my seller going to say,ask for , etc.

But if they can cast spell to make money… dude why are you on fiverr earning it.

Spot on and directly to the core of it! 😉

Spot on and directly to the core of it! 😉

Unless there’s some limitations to the magic so that it can’t be used to make themselves receive money directly? But if there is they could have said the reason why they can’t use that magic for themselves maybe.

Most of them will tell you that they can’t use their own powers to benefit themselves. It’s a concept that comes from mythology/fairy tales so it kinda checks out.

Most of them will tell you that they can’t use their own powers to benefit themselves. It’s a concept that comes from mythology/fairy tales so it kinda checks out.

It’s so convenient, isn’t it? Either way, just band in a circle and order from each other. It doesn’t check out. That’s something they claim by design. “People will question it, it won’t work on the unbelievers, etc.” It’s insultingly transparent. It comes from fairy tales and mythology because people back then decided it would be a good strategy to escape logical scrutiny. But we should be smarter now. Old tactics shouldn’t work no more.

It’s so convenient, isn’t it? Either way, just band in a circle and order from each other. It doesn’t check out. That’s something they claim by design. “People will question it, it won’t work on the unbelievers, etc.” It’s insultingly transparent. It comes from fairy tales and mythology because people back then decided it would be a good strategy to escape logical scrutiny. But we should be smarter now. Old tactics shouldn’t work no more.

Oh it is very convenient, I was just quoting people.🙂

I just love mythology and this idea that if you are a powerful being in any capacity, you either can’t use it to help yourself or pay a heavy price to have this power. It’s, well, mythical.

And I would tell them that I’m going to pay them when I get that money.

I’m so tempted to actually communicate with one of those right now but I don’t want to waste anyone’s time 😁

Archived