Site down & Issue with inbox

mjensen415

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can’t deliver order - client paid for 24 hour rushed delivery and if this isn’t fixed soon I’m going to get my first ever late delivery because whenever I hit “deliver”, it just takes me to the inbox instead of delivering. Tried on Chrome and Firefox, same error on both.

Hello!

I am not sure if it’s only me, but I still have some issues.
I had to deliver an order again because it didn’t go thru and even though it is still listed under active orders. Haven’t heard from the client, but I hope she got it this time.

Also another issue I see is that I cannot seem to read and reply to a new message in my inbox. It says “Something went wrong. Try refreshing the page.”

I think the issue is still ongoing. After resending the delivery again, the order shows as ‘WORK DELIVERED’ in the notification area.

But still getting a message saying ‘Reminder: the delivery is due in less than 12 hours. Deliver Now’

That’s strange. So, I just checked the delivery via buyer message selection as well, and it shows Active Orders as IN PROGRESS. (I can see it in the seller dash board as well)

I think this will be common for all sellers who performed the delivery at the same time period.

I’ve already contacted fiverr cs and waiting for their response.

I still can’t use my inbox. I received a message from a new buyer 15 hours ago, I tried to respond much time but no way. It shows the following message: “Something went wrong. Try refreshing the page.”
When I click on the message from the inbox, it redirects to the following URL: “https://www.fiverr.com/inbox?inbox_f2=” Not the usually URL “https://www.fiverr.com/inbox/buyer_username

ajwins Today at 00:06

Hello Team,

I have a problem with orders:

1- the requested modification does not appear.
2- 2 completed orders appear in the DELIVERED list.
3- the modification appear in the DELIVERED list.

Thank you very much

On 4/4/2020 at 9:54 AM, ajwins said:

I have a problem with orders:

1- the requested modification does not appear.
2- 2 completed orders appear in the DELIVERED list.
3- the modification appear in the DELIVERED list.

You’ll need to send that to Customer Support.

On 4/4/2020 at 12:30 PM, nikavoice said:

You’re right, I’ve had inbox issues in the past and Clients were understanding. Fiverr sending out a mass email would be helpful tho.

Eek! Well, my fingers are crossed. 

Can you help me out. I just received a message from a new client who is a buyer but when i replied it said unable to send message and then it disappeared. But in case i contact my fellows who are sellers inbox is working fine. Why its happening can you highlight on it?

On 4/4/2020 at 12:31 PM, abderhmanabdo said:

I still can’t use my inbox. I received a message from a new buyer 15 hours ago, I tried to respond much time but no way. It shows the following message: “Something went wrong. Try refreshing the page.”

When I click on the message from the inbox, it redirects to the following URL: “https://www.fiverr.com/inbox?inbox_f2=” Not the usually URL “https://www.fiverr.com/inbox/buyer_username

Same happend with me its happening with new buyer or clients. In case of messaging sellars i havent dealt with this problem.

On 4/4/2020 at 12:34 PM, andaluzia said:

I am not sure if it’s only me, but I still have some issues.

I had to deliver an order again because it didn’t go thru and even though it is still listed under active orders. Haven’t heard from the client, but I hope she got it this time.

Also another issue I see is that I cannot seem to read and reply to a new message in my inbox. It says “Something went wrong. Try refreshing the page.”

In case of new client or a buyer it happened to me other than thats it working fine if i contact my sellars fellows

Archived