Site down & Issue with inbox

mjensen415

On 4/3/2020 at 2:13 PM, worthforcheap said:

The question is - What if the BUYER leaves a BAD REVIEW because of this? I delivered an order and it recognized the delivery but no delivery message appeared. I then redelivered the order and the same thing happened. Now, three hours after my attempts to deliver the order the “Delivery” messages that I sent to the buyer appeared, but both me and the buyer cannot see the files attached. He is a new buyer on Fiverr and he payed 60$ for an express delivery, and although I delivered 3 times, he got 3 empty deliveries. If I was him I was going to think that I got scammed! Now, what if the buyer has a bad experience due to this and leaves me a bad review, even if my service would have been considered flawless in normal circumstances? I am really worried that the bugs that the platform is causing today may affect the review that the buyers are going to leave and I absolutely think that Fiverr should be able to step in if that happens. Our service should not be affected by mistakes that we are not guilty of.

Can’t promise you anything but im sure Fiverr will revert all bad outcomes of this.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:15 PM, haiderimtiaz99 said:

Fiver should send mails to all Buyer and seller about this

Mails would be uneffective I would say, just a quick alert message on website would be great. (like this one we have on forum)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/3/2020 at 2:15 PM, worthforcheap said:

The question is - What if the BUYER leaves a BAD REVIEW because of this?

This is a legitimate question of concern. :clap:t4: Sellers shouldn’t be penalized for the lack of a working messaging system.

I would like to see staff address this issue. @mjensen415.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:16 PM, magualo said:

Please make sure that the information you send on an open forum it’s correct:

Here it is as per the Terms and conditions of Fiverr:

Terms of Service reminder: Providing email, ■■■■■, or phone number is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service. Otherwise, all communication must go through Fiverr.

From Terms of Service:

“Requesting or providing Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.”

“Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.”

"Fiverr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Fiverr platform."

"All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Fiverr’s platform."

On 4/3/2020 at 2:23 PM, nikavoice said:

This is a legitimate question of concern. :clap:t4: Sellers shouldn’t be penalized for the lack of a working messaging system.

I would like to see staff address this issue. @mjensen415.

Honestly, the chance of that happening are slim at best. Most buyers will understand that the situation was outside their control but if a bad review came from this situation then I’m mostly certain support would step in (hopefully).

First gig ever was to happen hours ago from now. Being new to the service I wasn’t aware messaging was going to be delayed by half hour, just thought it was a standard problem of them simply not going through. Hopefully the gig still gets done, but not a good first impression from me to a buyer, or from the site to me.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:30 PM, ssj1236 said:

Most buyers will understand that the situation was outside their control 

You’re right, I’ve had inbox issues in the past and Clients were understanding. Fiverr sending out a mass email would be helpful tho.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:30 PM, ssj1236 said:

but if a bad review came from this situation then I’m mostly certain support would step in (hopefully).

Eek! Well, my fingers are crossed.

They are working on this issue now 🙂 will update us soon

Is writing corona in inbox with client is voilation of TOC bcz I am a writer and wheen in evenibg i write it say maybe you fo voilation of Toc and now inbox is not working​:joy:😂

Archived