Site down & Issue with inbox

mjensen415

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is writing corona in inbox with client is voilation of TOC bcz I am a writer and wheen in evenibg i write it say maybe you fo voilation of Toc and now inbox is not working​:joy:😂

haha…try writing Sanitizer ( Alcohol based ) along with it and they should let you send it 😃

On 4/3/2020 at 2:51 PM, surajrenuka said:

haha…try writing Sanitizer ( Alcohol based ) along with it and they should let you send it 😃

I guess this all mess is done by me?

On 4/3/2020 at 2:52 PM, sobia5399 said:

I guess this all mess is done by me?

May be virus attacked inboxes also huh this virus is not only affecting humans but also now inboxes?

On 4/3/2020 at 2:53 PM, sobia5399 said:

May be virus attacked inboxes also huh this virus is not only affecting humans but also now inboxes?

My few messages had delivered to my clients which I sent 30 minutes ago

I have an order going on my buyer requested for revision but sadly I can’t send him a message to get the details 😦 What if he asks me to cancel the order? Man I’m a new seller and was just building my profile but!! I just want to say that please please fix it or atleast notify all buyers that what is going on so that sellers don’t have to face any problems!

Messages are going through but taking longer that usual in my case . when you send it .they do not appear in loading but will appear after couple of minutes .

Take your chance n send the message , i experienced this in my inbox

Messages are going through but taking longer that usual in my case . when you send it .they do not appear in loading but will appear after couple of minutes .

Take your chance n send the message , i experienced this in my inbox

Yes me also same experience

On 4/3/2020 at 3:00 PM, warisalijoiya said:

Is fiverr Making any update?

New inbox nead a blue and silver and doubke tick feature

On 4/3/2020 at 3:00 PM, zawarkamal said:

What the heck. I haven’t received messages for weeks and I just received a message from a potential buyer and I’m not able to reply back. Am I that unlucky lol?

Hmmm dont worry it will fix in 3 hrs I guess?

Yes, i recently made a delivery too. But thank God it didn’t get affected due to this. I was on edge as the time going to expire soon.

Thats why I am telling you a secret always make 1 day extra time in delivery time for any emergency

Archived