Just got lvl 1 seller badge in 4 months thats all

3 hours ago, tameen007 said:

I've noticed that one of my gigs on Fiverr is getting a good amount of clicks, but I haven't received any orders yet. Should I consider changing my pricing? And if I do adjust my pricing, will it affect my ranking on the first page?

On 4/17/2024 at 7:35 AM, jabirahamed20 said:

People are still out there who says "I am not getting order", stop all these. 

Just research the demand understand the basics of a business fundamental. That's it, you are good to go

image.png.c7b5aceb8203146620212c41ce19e146.png

Congratulations on your achievement! and can share your experiences for others who are struggling to get an order.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, ghoshradhe said:

Congratulations on your achievement! and can share your experiences for others who are struggling to get an order.

It depends on people interest, if there is no interest for this no one is asking for then why will I share it? 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, asif_designer20 said:

Congratulations! This is just the beginning of an incredible journey ahead, with many more achievements awaiting you. I wish you boundless success in all your future endeavors.

Continue to work with unwavering honesty and sincerity, staying true to your values as you grow and evolve. With your dedication and commitment, there's no limit to what you can achieve.

Wishing you the best of luck on your journey!

Thanks for the wishes 🙂

• Like 8