Site down & Issue with inbox

mjensen415

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/3/2020 at 2:02 PM, michal247 said:

Guys stop asking when it will be resolved, it’s website issue not rubik’s cube.

I’m playing Devil’s Advocate here. 😈 Matt did open the thread for a discussion. People have a right to inquire, because their STATS are on the line. Communication between Clients & Sellers is critical.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:02 PM, michal247 said:

Nobody know when it will be resolved.

Communication from Staff on ALL channels is important here.

So I picked this moment to deliver an order. With the first attempt, my standard delivery message went through, but not the attachment.

My second delivery attempt didn’t go through at all.

I did receive a notification of the buyer saying “I can’t see anything still” (but this message doesn’t show up in my inbox or the gig page). I can’t send the file via the inbox or the order’s page. The buyer is a seller as well. What are my chances that I’ll get reported and get a warning over this now? Geez.

Guys stop asking when it will be resolved, it’s website issue not rubik’s cube.

I’m playing Devil’s Advocate here. 😈 Matt did open the thread for a discussion. People have a right to inquire, because their STATS are on the line. Communication between Clients & Sellers is critical.

Nobody know when it will be resolved.

Communication from Staff on ALL channels is important here.

Sure communication is important but what they can tell us? What if they said that it will be till tomorrow but web developers will not fix it till sunday. Most importantly they want to fix it asap and asking for when it can be resolved won’t help.

What if the BUYER leaves a BAD REVIEW because of this? I am unable to respond to messages in my Inbox. I get notifications about things that I marked 10 times as read and the BIGGEST PROBLEM is that I delivered an order and it recognized the delivery but no delivery message appeared. I then redelivered the order and the same thing happened. Now, three hours after my attempts to deliver the order the “Delivery” messages that I sent to the buyer appeared, but both me and the buyer cannot see the files attached. He is a new buyer on Fiverr and he payed 60$ for an express delivery, and although I delivered 3 times, he got 3 empty deliveries. If I was him I was going to think that I got scammed! Now, what if the buyer has a bad experience due to this and leaves me a bad review, even if my service would have been considered flawless in normal circumstances? I am really worried that the bugs that the platform is causing today may affect the review that the buyers are going to leave and I absolutely think that Fiverr should be able to step in if that happens. Our service should not be affected by mistakes that we are not guilty of.

I am shocked, no body notified us about the lag, I was worried and reload my site, used mobile app.

I hope there will be better response next time if there is any upgrade or issue.

Can you please confirm if you have pointed out the issue or will take sometime to find out the real problem?

And if you really must know, my freelancers working for me already have my email address due to it being required in order to complete their GIGS.

That part is allowed, then, but contact outside of Fiverr is still forbidden (not just payment), unless previously allowed by Customer Support.

Every now and then, there’s someone on the forum who has violated that rule and was banned because of it. They all think that they did nothing wrong.

Please make sure that the information you send on an open forum it’s correct:

Here it is as per the Terms and conditions of Fiverr:

Terms of Service reminder: Providing email, ■■■■■, or phone number is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service. Otherwise, all communication must go through Fiverr.

Sure communication is important but what they can tell us? What if they said that it will be till tomorrow but web developers will not fix it till sunday. Most importantly they want to fix it asap and asking for when it can be resolved won’t help.

True. Until Staff updates this thread that means there isn’t a resolve for the issue. But scolding people is not the right way. I can’t speak for everyone, but I’m sure they don’t want other users to scold them for asking.

What I Did:

I went ahead and put myself in OOO mode to avoid hassles. Is it a huge inconvenience? You betcha. 😑 However, I’m not going to hurt my heard about it.

The point you’re trying to make is good but you’re missing out point.

If they notify all the users through email that there is an issue so that no one gets worried if something wrong with their account only.

The point you’re trying to make is good but you’re missing out point.

If they notify all the users through email that there is an issue so that no one gets worried if something wrong with their account only.

Yes but we are talking about two diffferent things. I myself asked about popup notification on website. My point is that they can’t really say when it will be fixed, but they SHOULD inform everyone.

Thank you, I was getting really worried as I’ve sent the same message to an inquiry 6 times now…

I should have looked here after the second attempt.

Cheers,

Ken

You should feel lucky then. lol

I’ve tried multiple times and on mobile app as well.

The question is - What if the BUYER leaves a BAD REVIEW because of this? I delivered an order and it recognized the delivery but no delivery message appeared. I then redelivered the order and the same thing happened. Now, three hours after my attempts to deliver the order the “Delivery” messages that I sent to the buyer appeared, but both me and the buyer cannot see the files attached. He is a new buyer on Fiverr and he payed 60$ for an express delivery, and although I delivered 3 times, he got 3 empty deliveries. If I was him I was going to think that I got scammed! Now, what if the buyer has a bad experience due to this and leaves me a bad review, even if my service would have been considered flawless in normal circumstances? I am really worried that the bugs that the platform is causing today may affect the review that the buyers are going to leave and I absolutely think that Fiverr should be able to step in if that happens. Our service should not be affected by mistakes that we are not guilty of.

So we have freelancing lockdown lolzzz 😆 

On 4/3/2020 at 2:13 PM, worthforcheap said:

The question is - What if the BUYER leaves a BAD REVIEW because of this? I delivered an order and it recognized the delivery but no delivery message appeared. I then redelivered the order and the same thing happened. Now, three hours after my attempts to deliver the order the “Delivery” messages that I sent to the buyer appeared, but both me and the buyer cannot see the files attached. He is a new buyer on Fiverr and he payed 60$ for an express delivery, and although I delivered 3 times, he got 3 empty deliveries. If I was him I was going to think that I got scammed! Now, what if the buyer has a bad experience due to this and leaves me a bad review, even if my service would have been considered flawless in normal circumstances? I am really worried that the bugs that the platform is causing today may affect the review that the buyers are going to leave and I absolutely think that Fiverr should be able to step in if that happens. Our service should not be affected by mistakes that we are not guilty of.

Buyer also facing this issue, Backend of the messaging is same for buyer and seller man

Fiver should send mails to all Buyer and seller about this

Archived