Site down & Issue with inbox

mjensen415

I have an order going on my buyer requested for revision but sadly I can’t send him a message to get the details 😦 What if he asks me to cancel the order? Man I’m a new seller and was just building my profile but!! I just want to say that please please fix it or atleast notify all buyers that what is going on so that sellers don’t have to face any problems!

At least send a notification to all the users that this issue is going!!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A reminder to everyone. While this situation is frustrating, users who are participating in conversations in the forum are to adhere to the rules and community standards. If these rules and guidelines are broken, please be prepared for some “quiet time” on your account.

Hi @mjensen415 how much time will it take to resolve this issue 🙂

Actually your completely wrong. If I were to WORK outside of Fiverr, meaning I chose to pay direct…then yes, I would. Otherwise, no, I won’t be banned.

And if you really must know, my freelancers working for me already have my email address due to it being required in order to complete their GIGS. Alas, I’m sure they will not realise it’s a Fiverr issue why I am not replying to their VERY urgent enquiries. Thanks!

Just because you need an email address to fulfill their gig, that doesn’t authorize you to communicate with sellers via email.

Cat is right. You don’t get to communicate via email for ANY reason. It doesn’t become okay just because you aren’t paying via email… Why would Fiverr allow that and where did you get that from? Read the Terms of Service.

On 4/3/2020 at 1:35 PM, orcatek said:

Hopefully messages are not lost, just delayed. Otherwise it’s a total mess.

Buy still its creating a lot of mess for sellers with active orders. Some of them can’t deliver their orders

How much time will it take man??? We are trapped here!!!

At least send a notification to all the users that this issue is going!!

I agree.

It’s not acceptable that people need to go to the forum or Twitter to see what’s going on. I don’t understand why Fiverr hasn’t sent out an email or even put a banner on their website. My buyer seems to think I’m ignoring him. How is that okay? It’s unnecessary.

Saying you’re “working on it” doesn’t tell us what we need to do or how (or if) Fiverr is doing to make sure buyers know we aren’t ignoring them.

On 4/3/2020 at 1:39 PM, humanissocial said:

I agree.

It’s not acceptable that people need to go to the forum or Twitter to see what’s going on. I don’t understand why Fiverr hasn’t sent out an email or even put a banner on their website. My buyer seems to think I’m ignoring him. How is that okay? It’s unnecessary.

Saying you’re “working on it” doesn’t tell us what we need to do or how (or if) Fiverr is doing to make sure buyers know we aren’t ignoring them.

Yeah! that’s what I’m talking about. I’m afraid soon my buyer will say the same thing to me

Man please please please at least notify everyone please please and please tell us what is wrong with the site

Yeah! that’s what I’m talking about. I’m afraid soon my buyer will say the same thing to me

There’s also no information if we’ll even be updated on when it will be fixed.

Or am I supposed to keep refreshing Twitter to find that out? Am I supposed to keep trying to send the order until it works?

The lack of communication is truly bizarre.

There’s also no information if we’ll even be updated on when it will be fixed.

Or am I supposed to keep refreshing Twitter to find that out? Am I supposed to keep trying to send the order until it works?

The lack of communication is truly bizarre.

The thing is a lot of Sellers/Buyers do not follow Fiverr on Twitter. So, getting the word out is critical. A mass email is important right now.

The thing is a lot of Sellers/Buyers do not follow Fiverr on Twitter. So, getting the word out is critical. A mass email is important right now.

Absolutely.

You don’t rely on external platforms to get your message out…

Oh, and when you send a message, it should actually include information about what people are supposed to do.

And you should also take action to mitigate the impact of the issue, instead of just saying “We’re working on it”… They clearly don’t have a crisis communications plan in place.

Absolutely.

You don’t rely on external platforms to get your message out…

Oh, and when you send a message, it should actually include information about what people are supposed to do.

And you should also take action to mitigate the impact of the issue, instead of just saying “We’re working on it”… They clearly don’t have a crisis communications plan in place.

Coupled with the fact that people are stressed out dealing with the coronavirus. Some days I don’t visit the forum, this is not ideal for most.

Hey, @mjensen415 can you put a notice at the top of the forum? To avoid duplicate threads.

Yea just think about that thousands of people are stressing you at same time.

Honestly I would shit myself.

Yes, it would be intense!

If I was a developer at Fiverr, I’d be furious that nothing was being done to mitigate that pressure. Tech issues happen. They only escalate if nothing is done to reduce their impact.

People wouldn’t pressure you so much if they were told what was going on and the impact of the issue was being mitigated. But nope. Radio silence.

Archived