Regarding paypal application submission on fiverr

m_mukherjee

Question

I added a payout method on Fiverr.

I choose PayPal as my active payout method. Then afterwards i received a email to add the email through which I want to receive the funds.

The issue came when I added the email id it showed -

"Your Paypal application is submitted successfully, you will receive another email once its approved."

I searched everywhere, the approval generally comes in 24 hours.

But I haven't received any email and the approval has also not happened. I need to withdraw my finds via Fiverr.

Kindly let me know howe much time it will take for the PayPal application to get approved. .

Kindly let me know, as I am really worried and confused regarding it.

Help me out please regarding this.

File.png

• Like 6

14 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, aimriser said:

You can get help on live chat with fiverr. However should be patient to get approved.

There's no live chat on Fiverr. The only way people can solve these issues is by raising a customer support ticket and waiting times will vary based on the workload.

5 minutes ago, m_mukherjee said:

Generally how much time it takes to get approved?

It's hard to know, maybe the financial department did not work during the weekend, who knows. If they said to wait for an email, then there's nothing you can do. Other than of course, contacting customer support and letting them know about what you are experiencing and asking how much it takes. Sometimes, that might speed things up. But as I said to the person I quoted above, based on the workload, customer support can take quite a bit of time until they reply so.. keep that in mind.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, aimriser said:

You can get help on live chat with fiverr. However should be patient to get approved.

Which Live Chat? You have been on Fiverr since April 2020 and you still have zero knowledge about Live Chat system on Fiverr? There is no Live Chat feature on Fiverr. Do not misguide others unless you really have knowledge. 🙏

• Like 6
  • Up 2

9 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

There's no live chat on Fiverr. The only way people can solve these issues is by raising a customer support ticket and waiting times will vary based on the workload.

It's hard to know, maybe the financial department did not work during the weekend, who knows. If they said to wait for an email, then there's nothing you can do. Other than of course, contacting customer support and letting them know about what you are experiencing and asking how much it takes. Sometimes, that might speed things up. But as I said to the person I quoted above, based on the workload, customer support can take quite a bit of time until they reply so.. keep that in mind.

How much time it took for you profile to get approved?

Actually been new here, the only thing I want to know is that how much time typically it takes to get it approved after which I can easily withdraw the said amount. 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, m_mukherjee said:

How much time it took for you profile to get approved?

Actually been new here, the only thing I want to know is that how much time typically it takes to get it approved after which I can easily withdraw the said amount. 

You have been on Fiverr since July 2020 so you are not a newbie according to your registration year. Secondly, I cannot see your any gig. Have you been inactive on Fiverr since last few years?

To your question: I guess, my profile was ready within 2-3 days including all the processes of verification and payment method etc. 

Have you contacted Fiverr Support regarding it? Only they can help/guide you better.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, m_mukherjee said:

I don't remember because that was 10 years ago. So things are much different now. I don't think it took a long time, I don't remember having any issues. So the approval time will vary, if they encounter problems, if the account is not yours, etc, that can definitely increase the amount of time. Talk with customer support, there's no way for us to give any estimate. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

You have been on Fiverr since July 2020 so you are not a newbie according to your registration year. Secondly, I cannot see your any gig. Have you been inactive on Fiverr since last few years?

To your question: I guess, my profile was ready within 2-3 days including all the processes of verification and payment method etc. 

Have you contacted Fiverr Support regarding it? Only they can help/guide you better.

I actually was out for studies thus was not able to look for the account. After my graduation again I started working as a freelancer but the amount right here I am in need of it at this moment which I earned before. 

That's the reason why i am facing this issue and cannot understand more about it.

I have contacted the Customer support but haven't got any answers as of now. 

That's the reason why I am looking for answers here. 

Kindly help me and guide me regarding it. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, m_mukherjee said:

I actually was out for studies thus was not able to look for the account. After my graduation again I started working as a freelancer but the amount right here I am in need of it at this moment which I earned before. 

That's the reason why i am facing this issue and cannot understand more about it.

That's the reason why I am looking for answers here. 

Kindly help me and guide me regarding it. 

There is a possibility that Fiverr has paused everything on your profile because of your inactivity on Fiverr. So contact Fiverr Support again and request them to activate everything on your profile.

@milos_siena or @ana_tomy Possible to check the OP's case? Thank you.

• Like 2

Can anyone provide me the contact details of Fiverr authority kindly. 

I will amil them regarding my concern and tell them to activate my account which is fully verified. so that I can withdraw payments to my due PayPal account. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, m_mukherjee said:

Can you share the email id so that I will contact then regarding it.

Didn't you say that you have already contacted them?

21 hours ago, m_mukherjee said:

You can ask for an update within the same ticket. If it haven't been 48 hours since you contacted them, it's best to wait, otherwise you risk an account warning.

And remember not to open more than one ticket about the same issue, because that's a violation that can get you an account warning (and/or get you completely blocked from Customer Support).

• Like 2

Hi @m_mukherjee, please wait patiently to hear back from the Customer Support team, they are the only ones who can help with this. Bear in mind that the amount of new tickets will determine how long you'll wait to hear back from them. Filling in the web form is the same as contacting them directly through email, so since you've already contacted them, there's no need to open a new ticket. Thanks for understanding and good luck 🍀

• Like 4