Name a TV Show You Have Seen Every Episode Of 📺 :thinking:

vickiespencer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

creators/writers of this show minds are twisted

\

The witches of American Horror Story:

Nika, I almost listed AHS but I couldn’t honestly. I loved them through Coven with Coven being my fave and the asylum being my second fave. My favorite character from all of AHS was Misty Day, the Stevie Nicks fan in the woods. Unfortunately, I watched but didn’t love some other seasons. I hated Hotel and didn’t finish it. I watched but didn’t love that Cult one with the clowns. I wish they did a spinoff on one or two of their best seasons!

My favorite character from all of AHS was Misty Day, the Stevie Nicks fan in the woods.

Same, she nailed the role! :ok_hand:t4: Her role as serial killer Eileen Wuornos was spot on in AHS: Hotel.

Unfortunately, I watched but didn’t love some other seasons.

The ones I really liked were Freak Show (Ma Petite) and (Elsa Mars) Jessica Lange. The Coven and Hotel are some of my faves. AHS: Roanoke was a bust for me it was all over the place, but I still watched each episode. 😅

I’m a huge fan of Big Brother, Survivor, and The Amazing Race just several seasons behind. I have no idea when I’ll catch up lol. :rofl:

I haven’t seen the American Horror story, but I’ve heard good things about it.

My friends and I are having a monthly “The Walking Dead binge watch party”, but we will need to start watching another show soon since we will be watching season 8 next month, and it will take a while for the episodes to pile up…

A friend of mine said that I can check out the Santa Carlita Diet (I think that was the name), but I am tempted to try the America Horror show though. Is it bloody/scary??

A friend of mine said that I can check out the Santa Carlita Diet (I think that was the name), but I am tempted to try the America Horror show though. Is it bloody/scary??

AHS isn’t really bloody/scary.

The storyline is outside of the box and the imagery is extremely sick & twisted. Beyond that, it’s a good franchise with some great Actors & Actresses.

Hmm, I never heard of Santa Carlita Diet now that looks bloody/gory. I guess I’ll watch a trailer or something. 😬

Naked and Afraid

Kudos for bringing up this show. 😄

I’m not gonna lie, I’ve watched a few episodes and loved it!

To roam about in your birthday suit in front of the 📷

My husband and myself have watched every Sherlock Holmes tv series and movie we can find. We also have watched Vikings and Game of Thrones. I have read the GOT books too.

every Sherlock Holmes tv series

haha, interesting, my mom is watching the TV series right now!

The one with Lucy Liu as Watson. 🙂

My kind of topic 😃

In order to keep this list short, I’ll cover only Crime TV shows

• The Wire
  • Narcos
  • Boardwalk Empire
  • True Detective (season 2 sucks, I don’t acknowledge it)
  • Fargo
  • The Killing
  • Mindhunter
  • The Sopranos
  • Dexter

What about this one? I’ve watched Mr. Robot season 1 and it was good as sweet potato pie. 🥧

mrrobot_keyart_s1.thumb.jpg.abf466f45b05479d1ae2f0428abe0d17.jpg

I’ve seen every single episode of Survivor. That was kind of a weird start, since reality shows like Survivor were a new thing when I first met my spouse. We watched the first season thinking it was such a crazy idea that would never last. Now it’s just kind of a thing for us - we watch together every time it’s on.

Besides that:

The Amazing Race

Lost

Seinfeld (I think)

Westworld (to date)

Humans "

The Handmaid’s Tale "

Oldies I’ve seen all of:

Fantasy Island

Hart to Hart

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (British version, the series)

Fonthaunt, you just created much of my list for me. Survivor was a new thing when I started watching, before there were so many reality shows. I started with the Richard Hatch tribe and have watched it every season since!

Lost

Seinfeld

West Wing

Star Trek: Voyager

Big Brother - my summer guilty pleasure

Friday Night Lights

Doc Martin

Downton Abbey

My husband and myself have watched every Sherlock Holmes tv series and movie we can find. We also have watched Vikings and Game of Thrones. I have read the GOT books too.

I’m really surprised nobody mentioned them yet 😃

image.jpg.e90277e820c500d5953e15e488ffc8df.jpg

Sherlock Holmes 😎 221B Baker Street

Then you missed my post.

We have watched all of these series.

image.jpg.217b5a28f32e6d6800b78e34e5edbc7b.jpg

image.jpg.d335ea0d9963f73f8b91db9f905b8c84.jpg

image.jpg.be10181452fa4d2e276d16f950cabcd5.jpg

image.jpg.adb4ab808f89e09913eedc3646968213.jpg

image.jpg.b90369d023e53846d7ae02ec0f1c04f5.jpg

image.jpg.bf1c449c64838a4f99b0708352c6539d.jpg

Of course, we like the movies too. Even if they are cartoons.

image.jpg.cf8018b7383390634a667b7b6a4ea438.jpg

image.jpg.a9c7da986386ed18934b9d9b81d65edb.jpg

image.jpg.ab3682953f524b192ee18c2581ea6abc.jpg

Need i even be specific? 🤨

Those who know me best on this forum, already know that I have seen all 726 episodes of a certain science fiction television/movie franchise that lasted 6 series (31 total seasons). – not counting the current not-so-popular, digital-only series.

I’ve seen all of the episodes for many other TV shows (my list is actually remarkably long), but I think this sci-fi series wins, hands down. :thinking:

Those who know me best on this forum, already know that I have seen all 726 episodes of a certain science fiction television/movie franchise that lasted 6 series (31 total seasons).

Star 🌟

Of course, I know just yankin’ your chain. 😛 But come on you don’t like star wars?

Those who know me best on this forum, already know that I have seen all 726 episodes of a certain science fiction television/movie franchise that lasted 6 series (31 total seasons).

Star 🌟

Of course, I know just yankin’ your chain. 😛 But come on you don’t like star wars?

I love Star Wars. It’s just a different kind of star adventure. 😉

I’m part of the binge-watching generation. If I was to sit here and recount every show I’d watched every episode of, I’d probably be here all day. Honestly, when I look back, I question how I ever had the time to watch them.

The most recent thing I’ve watched every episode of is a TV show split into three parts: Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, and Chicago Med. I didn’t think I’d like them very much, but I was obsessed.

I also managed to watch all 177 episodes of House M.D in the space of a couple of months when it was still on Netflix. 🙊

Other things I’ve watched all the way through are The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Night Shift, Homeland and Shadowhunters.

I’ve watched almost all the episodes of ‘Riverdale’, but I’m really struggling to watch it since they revealed who The Black Hoodd was. 🙈

I think the more important question is what series have you watched twice, three times or more? I have done with each of these:

• House of Cards (original and the US) (3)
  • The Office (Original and US) (3+)
  • Friends (including a binge watch of all episodes in a week when they came to UK Netflix recently) (3+)
  • Breaking Bad (3)
  • Shameless (Original and US) (2)
  • Gotham (4+)
  • The Thick of It (Youtube Malcolm Tucker Quotes - NSFW) (5+)

Yes, I am one of those annoying weirdos who analyzes the life out of shows and then quotes them as often as possible.

I think the more important question is what series have you watched twice, three times or more? I have done with each of these:

• House of Cards (original and the US) (3)
  • The Office (Original and US) (3+)
  • Friends (including a binge watch of all episodes in a week when they came to UK Netflix recently) (3+)
  • Breaking Bad (3)
  • Shameless (Original and US) (2)
  • Gotham (4+)
  • The Thick of It (Youtube Malcolm Tucker Quotes - NSFW) (5+)

Yes, I am one of those annoying weirdos who analyzes the life out of shows and then quotes them as often as possible.

Ditto! 'Cause I’m a weirdo, too when it comes to this stuff. I usually write the storyline in my head and figure out the plot in the next episode. 😃 I’ve only watched 1 out of your 7 - Breaking Bad.

Watching shows twice or thrice is rare for me. But movies I definitely watch over & over again. 🙈

I’ve been watching a bunch of 🇬🇧 shows one, in particular, is called Nightmare Tenants, Slum Landlords (Netflix). @offlinehelpers can confirm this LOL.

Archived