Crowdfunding

I am a buyer looking for someone to help with a campaign.  Would it be normal for your campaign manager to ask for access to your gofundme or other crowdfunding site?  How do I know if the person is verified?  Or is that something Fiverr does?

TIA

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, fortworthsteler said:

Would it be normal for your campaign manager to ask for access to your gofundme or other crowdfunding site?

While I don't know the answer to this, I do know the answer to the next questions:

6 hours ago, fortworthsteler said:

How do I know if the person is verified?  Or is that something Fiverr does?

Fiverr used to verify Pro sellers (you can recognize them by the blue Pro badge next to their username on their profile page), but that's no longer the case (and even with verified Pro sellers things weren't always the way they should be).

In other words, you can be certain that Fiverr didn't verify the seller, their skills, whether they are who they say they are (there are phone and ID verification, but those can be faked)... So you need to be very careful when choosing the seller, especially if you're going to give them access to something sensitive. And make a backup of everything, just in case.

• Like 5
  • Up 4