When I should change my Gig image ?

isfak_ifty

When I wrote the description, I used bullet points, but after publishing, they are not showing. I believe it is crucial for the buyer's experience, and everyone should utilize them.

What can be done to display bullet points?

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

Here are the ways that worked for me and some of my friends:

• Try to find clients from outside.

- Do some cold emails and bring them to your Fiverr gig.

- Share your gigs on social media (share where your potential customers are, not randomly).

• Try to deliver some extra to your first 5 clients; this will help you get some great reviews and return buyers.
  • Try to be active most of the time on Fiverr (buyers who are in a hurry filter those sellers who are online).
Edited by isfak_ifty
  • Like 6

You can't offer this type of advice when you have just a single review, just saying. 

The idea of staying online on Fiverr is particularly bad, because few to no people use that filter. And even if they would, those persons that are in a rush are usually a nightmare to work with, they are always unhappy and you might end up with a bad review most likely. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 3/9/2024 at 10:28 PM, coder_shihab said:

Yes, an SEO-optimized gig description on Fiverr can help improve the visibility and ranking of your gig within Fiverr's search results. Fiverr, like other freelance platforms, utilizes algorithms to determine the ranking of gigs in search results. While the specifics of Fiverr's algorithm are proprietary and not publicly disclosed, optimizing your gig description can still positively impact its performance on the platform. 

thankss

• Like 8

On 3/14/2024 at 2:56 AM, mandyzines said:

The person who answered you does not have any history of orders on Fiverr.

Thank you. Fiverr should take action against those who are pretending to be experienced.

• Like 7

Hello,

If you search the forum, you will get lots of tips for improving your gig. 

All the information are neatly organized in the Tips for Sellers and Gig Advice section of this forum.

If you read them, you will not need to look elsewhere. You will get all your answers.

Thank you.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, isfak_ifty said:

Thank you. Fiverr should take action against those who are pretending to be experienced.

You can check marketplace profiles just like I did.

So, my experience is that descriptions used to matter, but now they don't. If you have Seller Plus and the advanced analytics that come with it, you can do your own experiments, though. 

• Like 6
  • Up 5

8 hours ago, isfak_ifty said:

Fiverr should take action against those who are pretending to be experienced.

Shouldn't it matter more about whether the info is correct rather than their experience? Also he wasn't saying he was experienced, just giving an answer (that might have been AI though?). He was stating info. If it's wrong it could be corrected.

As said above though, Seller Plus also gives info on how to find the best keywords:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/6533842204177-Keyword-research

It also says things like:

Utilize strong keywords in your title & description
The top-performing keywords should be utilized and implemented in your title and description. Keep your Gig title and description clear, readable, and relevant to your Gig. Avoid confusing titles and/or overwhelming descriptions with text—this might negatively impact conversion rates.

It still seems like gig descriptions can be important (though not as much as the gig title) since it finds one of my gigs just by searching for a line of text that's only in the gig description and shows my gig in the 1st and only results page for that search (though t doesn't do that for all text searches in the gig).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8
  • Up 1

On 3/16/2024 at 5:07 PM, milos_siena said:

You had an order in February. There are no restrictions on your account. If you don't have enough impressions and clicks, try optimizing gigs and reading the forum sections, like @fahadislamjuel said.

The February order came from a client outside the Fiverr marketplace I just convinced him to work with me through Fiverr to . I haven't received any orders through my Fiverr account.

• Like 9

On 3/17/2024 at 12:25 AM, emmaki said:

entities are probably more profitable than keywords at this point, just sayin'.... 

can you explain what you said in this line (entities are probably more profitable than keywords at this point)?

what are entities?

• Like 6

It matters only, when you are getting orders, the only thing which matters is to get complete more orders, then Fiverr boosting the gigs visibility automatically, so according to my success manager only more orders completion and 100% buyer satisfaction can you give ranking on first page

• Like 6